over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EXTREME Body Recomp

Brad, while were on this and taking into consideration where you are, a slin based stage prep is about as easy as it gets if done correctly.

This is going by the assumption your as clean and dry as anyone can be OK?

Starting 36 hours out from stage you ingesting a full bottle of glucose tabs at a time pinning the amount of Humalog required to place it afterwards. Blend the tabs in water till it's a liquid. Eating this much will kill your gums. You must drink a half gallon of water after doing this. The water is what fills you out as I'm sure you know. Each gram of sugar brings a home for about 2 to 4ozs of water. If I remember correctly.

From this point on you will need a qualified second set of eyes.

Every two hours repeat this. As your body starts blowing up and getting that 3D look you and your second set of eyes must be able to identify what the threshold astatically looks like for you. The moment you start to smooth out anywhere (ass, hams, lower back) get on a bath scale that reads out in tenths. Say your weight is 215lbs. That would mean your optimum stage weight is going to be right around 212lbs. The three extra lbs has smoothed you and that's easy to return to the optimum astatic look by cutting a little water.

Here's the KEY point Brad. Once you have arrived at that perfect( look/weight.) You maintain exactly that body weight by drinking the water you need to stay there and doing small amounts of insulin and glucose tabs to keep the water placed where it belongs. No worries about spilling or hitting the mark. THE LONGER YOU DO THIS THE DRYER YOU WILL GET. Your going to be at your best hours before the stage. Plus by not eating bulk foods your going to be as small in the waist as possible.

But I would imagine by now you already know all this. But some times a reminder or two is refreshing. :)

5 minutes before going out drink some honey to make sure you don't burn down on stage. This type of sugar burns super fast, but it also stores the greatest amounts of fluid.

Last edited:
Love your approach concretreguy. Being willing to experiment like this is what moves the whole community forward.

Brad, while were on this and taking into consideration where you are, a slin based stage prep is about as easy as it gets if done correctly.

Starting 36 hours out from stage you ingesting a full bottle of glucose tabs at a time pinning the amount of Humalog required to place it afterwards. Blend the tabs in water till it's a liquid. Eating this much will kill your gums. You must drink a half gallon of water after doing this. The water is what fills you out as I'm sure you know. Each gram of sugar brings a home for about 2 to 4ozs of water. If I remember correctly.

Every two hours repeat this. As your body starts blowing up and getting that 3D look you and your second set of eyes must be able to identify what the threshold astatically looks like for you. The moment you start to smooth out anywhere (ass, hams, lower back) get on a bath scale that reads out in tenths. Say your weight is 215lbs. That would mean your optimum stage weight is going to be right around 212lbs. The three extra lbs has smoothed you and that's easy to return to the optimum astatic look by cutting a little water.

Here's the KEY point Brad. Once you have arrived at that perfect( look/weight.) You maintain exactly that body weight by drinking the water you need to stay there and doing small amounts of insulin and glucose tabs to keep the water placed where it belongs. No worries about spilling or hitting the mark. THE LONGER YOU DO THIS THE DRYER YOU WILL GET. Your going to be at your best hours before the stage. Plus by not eating bulk foods your going to be as small in the waist as possible.

But I would imagine by now you already know all this. But some times a reminder or two is refreshing. :)

5 minutes before going out drink some honey to make sure you don't burn down on stage. This type of sugar burns super fast, but it also stores the greatest amounts of fluid.
I'm liking the thoughts behind this. I've never prepped obviously but if using glucose tabs can fill you out without filling your stomach that is a win win!

Ha ha the most efficient way of doing this is to have a blood glucose monitor, then you have a real good idea of how much carbs you can push and handle during this carbup.

Hey CG...really enjoying reading this thread, especially the back and forth with you and Brad. Now that you're talking about reintroducing carbs, it made me think of this thread from several years ago:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...-forum/118793-lets-talk-lantus-levemir-3.html

Starting with post 54 and moving forward. I'll be checking in here and on your thread on Anasci regularly, looking forward to learning more from you guys.

great find. adonis89 was very intelligent and i really enjoyed his posts. wish he still posted here

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear