over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EXTREME Body Recomp

There is no mystery guys. The closer you come to the amount of insulin you use relevant to the immediate food your consuming to off set it, the more important the glycogen you have stored before injecting or eating becomes.

You then have to balance that against the active window and on set speed of the insulin. You should either fully understand it or not use it.

These guys saying you have to be an aspiring Pro to use it are nuts. I'm 57 and I'm not building new muscle with out responsibly using it. The responsible use of intermittent insulin use allows you to use much less gear and return a grater growth response.

Guess what? Anyone reading this this can train, go home and inject 5iu of Humalog, eat a sound dinner with 75 carbs and never have to worry about a thing. Yes they will grow better than had they not done that. This is a fact. So reflecting on my example, it's the amount that makes it tricky.

Again, ( To MUCH OF A GOOD THING IS BAD).

And the biggest problem is that once you are sure you have it dialed in....it will change on you.

Both my parents are diabetic....I've seen it happen many times. My dad could eat "x" amount of certain food, take "y" amount of insulin...and measure blood glucose to see if he is in the range he wants to be in.

This could work well for a week and he wouldn't have to measure again....aside from the fact that the next week given the same conditions...his BG would change meaning he may have needed more or less insulin to achieve the same results as the previous weeks.

I assume that is why they prick their finger so much. I know that if I was in their position.....I would eat the same things consistently over and over in an effort to avoid always having to check where I was at if it were as simple as that.
Forget pricking the finger. There is a patch now with a little device. The patch lasts 14 days, you scan it with the device anytime you want to read your bg. Pretty neat I thought.

I agree with the above posts. With slin, especially slin as this is true for most things, you need to find out what works for you. There are too many variables.

Nope!

Being diabetic my entire life, I think I know more about insulin than just
about any internist or endo as it applies to athletic enhancement.

I know exactly how it could be used for this purpose and I haven't read
anything so far that is close to the truth. 100% BroScience!

Unless you are a top tier national level bodybuilder seeking his pro card
it is not necessary to build quality muscle.

Too much risk and not enough reward IMO.

But some guys will risk their health trying to live the dream.

-MT

How would you of been Diabetic your whole life ?
Poor genetics, Poor diet, lack of exercise or insulin abuse ???

Last edited:

This is a silly question come on.

There are several ways one cN be diabetic from birth for instance. Illness during youth etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Type 1 diabetes, my sister has it. Was diagnosed at around 15-16 years old. Some are diagnosed even sooner. Its an issue with the pancreas they are born with.

So it was Genetic ?
I have never Been truly educated on Insulin...Luckily.
I know most that are Over weight and or Inactive are much more prone.
I run it now at 10-15 iu's humilin-r to help shuttle nutrients around my workout window. I Try to time it with my peak of Hgh towards the end of my workout.
Really I got just as Big last yr givin a couple pounds just Spikin my own!!!

Last edited:
not entirely on this protocol related but after seeing it mentioned that Phidias had talked about slin fat loss before I did go searching for his older posts, by the way a wealth of information reading thru his older posts highly recommend going thru them if you haven't...but I didn't come upon some specific numbers mentioned but I did see Big A mention a few times that taking 2-3 ius of fast acting slin (like humalog) carbless (doing keto) was pretty safe and you were unlikely to go hypo doing that. Has anyone attempted that and found that to be the case? I would like to try that lantus approach but til I get my lantus i've got humalog in hand and debating whether to try this out. Anytime I've used slin I was hyper paranoid and overloaded with carbs and got fat lol

Forget pricking the finger. There is a patch now with a little device. The patch lasts 14 days, you scan it with the device anytime you want to read your bg. Pretty neat I thought.

I agree with the above posts. With slin, especially slin as this is true for most things, you need to find out what works for you. There are too many variables.
Hahaha....try explaining how that works to my parents. They are just now learning to text on their phones.

I would definitely use it if I were in that position though!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

not entirely on this protocol related but after seeing it mentioned that Phidias had talked about slin fat loss before I did go searching for his older posts, by the way a wealth of information reading thru his older posts highly recommend going thru them if you haven't...but I didn't come upon some specific numbers mentioned but I did see Big A mention a few times that taking 2-3 ius of fast acting slin (like humalog) carbless (doing keto) was pretty safe and you were unlikely to go hypo doing that. Has anyone attempted that and found that to be the case? I would like to try that lantus approach but til I get my lantus i've got humalog in hand and debating whether to try this out. Anytime I've used slin I was hyper paranoid and overloaded with carbs and got fat lol

I have used 2iu slin 3-4 times a day
On a keto
Diet years ago to induce ketosis quicker.

Keto all week.

High carb day sat

Sunday fasted cardio then 2iu every 3-4 hours.

Keto sticks confirm ketosis by bedtime or early AM

Yes Big A and Phidias have posted about slin and keto in the past... always great posts. They have also posted about using slin with synthetine when fasted. I have experimented with slin fasted for the purpose of helping shuttle synthetine into muscle cells. For that purpose 2-3iu regular slin should cause no problems. I am very slin sensitive and if I dosed that much rapid acting slin I would go hypo fast. I like my carbs but if someone wanted to stay carbless they could use eaa's and glutamine with great effect (whilst training). Of course on keto high amounts of fat and whold food protein sources could be used to help in this regard when eating througout the day. CG is using hydrolyzed whey through the day to help this process. Without his regular shakes he would be having issues so he has them in for good reason. Even with a carb diet I think eaa's and added glutamine are fantastic aids with insulin and will only maximize results.

I have used 2iu slin 3-4 times a day
On a keto
Diet years ago to induce ketosis quicker.

Keto all week.

High carb day sat

Sunday fasted cardio then 2iu every 3-4 hours.

Keto sticks confirm ketosis by bedtime or early AM

was that strictly to induce ketosis or would you keep slin going carbless at all?

Yes Big A and Phidias have posted about slin and keto in the past... always great posts. They have also posted about using slin with synthetine when fasted. I have experimented with slin fasted for the purpose of helping shuttle synthetine into muscle cells. For that purpose 2-3iu regular slin should cause no problems. I am very slin sensitive and if I dosed that much rapid acting slin I would go hypo fast. I like my carbs but if someone wanted to stay carbless they could use eaa's and glutamine with great effect (whilst training). Of course on keto high amounts of fat and whold food protein sources could be used to help in this regard when eating througout the day. CG is using hydrolyzed whey through the day to help this process. Without his regular shakes he would be having issues so he has them in for good reason. Even with a carb diet I think eaa's and added glutamine are fantastic aids with insulin and will only maximize results.

perfect, cg did mention the hydro whey and eaa/gluatamine was used any time he felt light headed so I've made note of that for sure. I guess now my challenge is finding a way to find eaas that don't taste awful and still have no carbs. I've been able to stomach them with hbcd but that kind of defeats the purpose

:yeahthat:

was that strictly to induce ketosis or would you keep slin going carbless at all?

Induce ketosis

Well I was diagnosed at age 5.

In my case it was 100% genetic and in many cases it's inherited.

The good news is that one can live a healthy life through diligent control.

It's similar genetic wise to being born with a very low IQ, it's with you
for life ;).

-MT

That wat skole is fur..
Common sense works better anyhow!...Look at all my Toys...Ha

But if you used either you would know...
Genetics kind of Shits on you for life...You Know!!!!
Just keep fightin it....
And Slap your Parents you might feel better!

Last edited:
Insulting my parents????????????????????????????????????????

Banned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-MT

That wat skole is fur..

Just keep fightin it....

That wat skole is fur..

Just keep fightin it....

Insulting my parents????????????????????????????????????????

Banned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-MT

how many threads have you guys taken over with your bullshit. Grow the fuck up, you're old ass men act like it.

And your What? young Dumb and full of c---

Old....Not yet! But I do like to Play still...

Plus just helping my Buddy CG deal with these strokes....Or I mean computer personal trainers...lol

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity