over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EXTREME Body Recomp

Forget pricking the finger. There is a patch now with a little device. The patch lasts 14 days, you scan it with the device anytime you want to read your bg. Pretty neat I thought.

I agree with the above posts. With slin, especially slin as this is true for most things, you need to find out what works for you. There are too many variables.
being so lean, eating so few carbs, and taking metformin my fasting BG the other morning was 66

how many threads have you guys taken over with your bullshit. Grow the fuck up, you're old ass men act like it.

Sad ain’t it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

being so lean, eating so few carbs, and taking metformin my fasting BG the other morning was 66
How do you feel in that range? I know when I was younger and experimenting with Keto....I would get into my parent's strips all the time to test things out.

I found out that I actually functioned pretty good with low glucose levels, but I know some struggle with it.

Never really bothered me....but my dad would trip out at some of my readings and said he didn't see how I could even function.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Brad, give one of those shake a try. Do it at one of your low points during the day.

-2 scoops whey
-20grams EAA's
-20grams Glutamine

I would be very interested to see how you feel after 20 to 30 minutes.

CG

I'm carb cyclng, jason Theobald (scooby prep) has taken over my prep as a couple weeks ago. Nothing bad on TMT's part they did a fabulous job getting me to a certain point, but starving me is not a good long term tactict, you can push my body hard but there has to be a fill out point somewhere along the line or weight loss comes to a halt.
I take 500mg of metformin twice daily and have done that for a year now, the problem now is i had to drop dosage in half cause post workout meal is making me dangerously sleeping and falling asleep behind the wheel on the drive home from the gym.
Yesterday was my first high carb day and it was only 250 grams of carbs but it blew me the fuck up and gabe me insane pumps as keto dieting made me very efficient at storing glucose.

Attachments

• 2018-03-01 07.04.43.jpg
    2018-03-01 07.04.43.jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 331
Brad, that pic is an all time best! Hold that bro!

jason theobald!
i was following him all the way back when he was doing the beverly international thing, has to be at least 15 years ago.
he's come a long way, and seeing you, godam. he knows what he's doing for sure.

Looking better and better Brad.

Attachments

• 2018-03-01 07.04.jpg
    2018-03-01 07.04.jpg
    257.2 KB · Views: 303
Ya know, it's funny. Matt Porter talks in detail about extreme gains using Lantus and fast acting insulin together but when I say THE SAME EXACT THING it's "show me pics" or the science behind every word out of my mouth is a lie. Once again, I can only lead you guys to the water my friends. Not you specifically Brad. Just the entire forum pounding down on me.

What I can say is this one is all mine. NOONE has ever posted or spoke about using Lantus (measurable amounts) and BBing in a complete state of ketosis and off setting the Lantus with the ketogenic process. No-one. Now that I'm talking about it wait and see how many "guru's" get the same idea. ROFLMAO

I'll give ya' that. I don't recall anyone advocating moderate-high doses Lantus during Keto dieting before.

I do, however, remember John Romano talking about doing Keto dieting while using regular human insulin with every meal. I think he said he gained 30 pounds in 30 days with no fat. I am sure at least a decent portion of it was a re-gain, but still.

He also said he ate NOTHING but whey protein shakes (unflavored because the constant intake of flavored whey shakes made him want to vomit) for every single meal for the entire 30 days.

I'll give ya' that. I don't recall anyone advocating moderate-high doses Lantus during Keto dieting before.

I do, however, remember John Romano talking about doing Keto dieting while using regular human insulin with every meal. I think he said he gained 30 pounds in 30 days with no fat. I am sure at least a decent portion of it was a re-gain, but still.

He also said he ate NOTHING but whey protein shakes (unflavored because the constant intake of flavored whey shakes made him want to vomit) for every single meal for the entire 30 days.

Not really to do with this thread but something you posted made me think of something. 95% of the time I make my own shakes with synthepure and whole foods. However I have some random weightgainer tubs and I literally can't consume any without feeling horrible and wanting to vomit. I have Carnivor mass, Universal's real gains and Scitec's Jumbo hardcore. Even if I drink them over 30 mins they all give me the same feeling. I know it's all the crap in them and the inferior carbs and flavourings etc. I am not going to buy anymore. I can have 60g protein from synthepure and my intra can have 40g aminos and 150g hbcd's at times and no issues at all.

I'm carb cyclng, jason Theobald (scooby prep) has taken over my prep as a couple weeks ago. Nothing bad on TMT's part they did a fabulous job getting me to a certain point, but starving me is not a good long term tactict, you can push my body hard but there has to be a fill out point somewhere along the line or weight loss comes to a halt.
I take 500mg of metformin twice daily and have done that for a year now, the problem now is i had to drop dosage in half cause post workout meal is making me dangerously sleeping and falling asleep behind the wheel on the drive home from the gym.
Yesterday was my first high carb day and it was only 250 grams of carbs but it blew me the fuck up and gabe me insane pumps as keto dieting made me very efficient at storing glucose.

Looking incredible. Is there anything else you have changed to look that full? You look bigger? Weight is up too?

Looking incredible. Is there anything else you have changed to look that full? You look bigger? Weight is up too?
Weight is actually down a few pounds, just feeding my body more food and more carbs has really been effective, I severely under ate for too long and now my metabolism is really picking up and fat loss is moving really well now. Basically my metabolism just needed a spark to ignite and now we have a FIRE!!!

Concrete guy......once you get to a leaner state and skin really starts to thin are you going to re introduce carbohydrates into the diet?

Brad, give one of those shake a try. Do it at one of your low points during the day.

-2 scoops whey
-20grams EAA's
-20grams Glutamine

I would be very interested to see how you feel after 20 to 30 minutes.

CG

That is a good protocol I think. Gluconeogenesis is a real thing for sure, and I know some guys have trouble becoming keto because they are eating too much protein. I used to have that issue when I was messing around with it. I think a lot of bodybuilders take in too much and the excess just gets converted to either glucose or bodyfat.

Weight is actually down a few pounds, just feeding my body more food and more carbs has really been effective, I severely under ate for too long and now my metabolism is really picking up and fat loss is moving really well now. Basically my metabolism just needed a spark to ignite and now we have a FIRE!!!

I bet it is really hard to time that for the contest? Peaking at the right time. I would be worried I would peak too early. You've been at competing for a long time though and have someone really good in your corner. I think you are going to hit this one right on!

Concrete guy......once you get to a leaner state and skin really starts to thin are you going to re introduce carbohydrates into the diet?

Absolutely! There are so many guys that just can't stay on point with there diets and that's why I chased this and figured it out. But there is ZERO replacement for carbs when using insulin to grow and fill out IMO. I will say this, IMO the muscle gained from being in keto and doing insulin for BBing purposes is a higher quality muscle and one that's more likely to stay when insulin is discontinued. Keto/slin is slower than Carbs/slin also.

Brad, IMO, this will feed your body what it needs to grow and stay full with out the *dance* you just experienced. That line between cleaning up and losing muscle is razor thin line. As I'm sure you know. Some how if you just keep the protein roofed with moderate, healthy fats it does the rest for you. Can you imagine how full you would be transitioning to carbs three weeks before the show after prepping like this? Your skin would be ripping.:eek:

What I think I'm going to try next is a window after training with a huge amount of Humalog off set by:

Liquid egg whites
white rice
Pie filling
pine apple juice
EAA's
Glutamine
Creatine
Whey

Any orals will be consumed before training. Anadrol, Super drol, winny and metformin out the ass.

Alex A, (God bless him) told me of a Huge Pro BBer in Cali that did 100iu of Humalog and drank an entire pack of frozen OJ upon returning from the gym three night a week. He did this and didn't even prime his blood with anything previous to injecting insulin. I know all the talk and the "experts" that say your glycogen stores are fully filled up with much less. Well as usual there are several shades of grey. We all know it's extremes that result in extremes. In any amount, I think it's better for your body to do one or two big hits instead of being on 24/7. Just my opinion on that.

All other meals would be almost zero fats with very HIGH protein and greens. Fat sources will come from fish oils and the usual healthy suspects.

This will probably be my next log. I'm so sick and tired of the smoke and mirrors around insulin use. It's always the "Mr safety" aspect. Look theres nothing safe about this. But in the hands of an experienced user that recognizes hypo symptoms the game radically changes to a manageable one that demands respect. I don't know about the rest of you but I want some answers. From the amount of members tuning in on these threads it would seam everyone interested in making muscle does also.

Last edited:
Hey CG...really enjoying reading this thread, especially the back and forth with you and Brad. Now that you're talking about reintroducing carbs, it made me think of this thread from several years ago:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...-forum/118793-lets-talk-lantus-levemir-3.html

Starting with post 54 and moving forward. I'll be checking in here and on your thread on Anasci regularly, looking forward to learning more from you guys.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131