over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EXTREME Body Recomp

concreteguy

Verified Customer
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I lived this and did it. I speak from 100% experience doing it! I'm the guy that invented it. "The CG Extreme Body re-composition".

Start by following a strict "high protein (KETO) diet for 1 week. Four normal keto meals adding up to 200 grams protein and 4 Hydrolyzed whey protein shakes between the meals adding up to 200 grams protein. Balance the fats by how many more aditional calories you need to reach maintenance calories.
Start the Lantus at 10iu and titrate up 5iu per day. Once you get to 25iu per day your body will start to look full and have veins. As you continue increasing your Lantus into the low forties your body will be extremely full in appearance and your weight loss "on the scale" is almost at a stop. 50iu not exceeding 65iu and you will start gaining "scale" weight AND at the same time your body is (STILL) losing fat on the KETO diet at an accelerated pace. There for losing fat and building muscle at the same exact time my friend. How can this happen without going hypo? In a state of ketosis your body will convert proteins to the carbs the Lantus needs. The Lantus is so stabile and the onset is so slow it gives your metabolism time to adjust to the needs.
The kicker is because your on no ingested carbs your insulin sensitivity remains at an all time peek the entire duration you do this. Do I have to point out how reactive your cells will be in this condition relative to nutrient delivery? That's the reason only 60iu of Lantus will start a forest fire of growth.

Absolutely anyone that's floating at 10 to 15% BF can stand on stage clean, dry and jacked full in 4 to 6 weeks from entering this protocol.

Things to monitor?
-How fast you titrate up the Lantus
-The quality of you Zero carb hydrolyzed whey
-There can be ZERO missed meals.
-Fluids must stay high
-Before training 20grams EAA's and 20grams glutamine.(this will offset the added need for carbs)

I recommend doing: For Extreme Growth
-3iu GH 3 x's a day
-Water based test 100mgs a day
-EQ 600mgs a week
-A-drol, 100 mgs a day
-Winny 50 mgs a day

How dangerous is this? If you don't stick to the KETO diet and hit each and every meal and shake, this isn't for you. Extreme change demands extreme discipline.

Now I know what you guys are going to do. Your reading this and just shaking your heads in dismay. lol You just don't have an open mind and can't except something you don't understand. That's fine with me. You can stand on the side of the road and watch the cars go by all day long. But then there are the guys that get behind the wheel and have a purpose. Those are the guys I'm targeting with this.

This is really and truly THE fastest way to lose fat and grow significant muscle at the same exact time. PERIOD!

Any questions you may have I'm answering over at AnaSci in the peptide area.

This isn't an add or advertisement of any kind.

Do you have any before and after pics. This is not a prove it to me post and I understand after the last shit storm you not wanting to post, but I'm truly interested in this, maybe you can pm me and email me pics if you have them?
Thanks

And I can really see there being an accelerated fat loss if you keep your fat sources to coconut oil, olive oil, omega 3 eggs and salmon. NOW THAT WOULD BE A FOREST FIRE!!

(Brad I would be more than happy to help you in any way). I'm not going down the see my picture thread again. I posted pics showing dramatic changes before and just got called out by a bunch of guys that never once even made a relevant point.

CG I understand if want to keep pics and stuff between you to but B please share your experiences with it. Very Interesting.

No 2 better guys. Thx fellas

Ak

Ya know, it's funny. Matt Porter talks in detail about extreme gains using Lantus and fast acting insulin together but when I say THE SAME EXACT THING it's "show me pics" or the science behind every word out of my mouth is a lie. Once again, I can only lead you guys to the water my friends. Not you specifically Brad. Just the entire forum pounding down on me.

What I can say is this one is all mine. NOONE has ever posted or spoke about using Lantus (measurable amounts) and BBing in a complete state of ketosis and off setting the Lantus with the ketogenic process. No-one. Now that I'm talking about it wait and see how many "guru's" get the same idea. ROFLMAO

Last edited:
So the lantus won’t store the dietary fats/oils due to ketosis?
How is your energy?
I love crazy protocols!!! :D

Thanks for sharing, CG.

Very interesting.
Are you monitoring your ketosis with keto sticks.??

I personally have to have ALOT of fat in my diet to stay in ketosis , like 65%. If I do zero carbs moderate fat and high protein I’ll be in ketosis for a couple days then I’m out of it. Fat loss is still good but not actually in ketosis.

I’m very interested in how this is gonna work

Keto piss sticks are almost useless when things are really firing on all 8 cylinders. The sticks are a measure of available ketones in urine. You don't want to high of a measure.

Hey, since AnaSci made me a mod I feel a sense of responsibility to direct as much traffic to that site as possible. I will be fielding all questions in the "Peptide" section at Anasci. Hope you understand! :)

Ive got more boxes of lantus than most pharmacies lol. Maybe ill link up at the end of summer and give it try. Pretty sure someone brought this up in the GU fb group.

I can see this working very well, but im too much of a chicken to try :)

Yeah, i hear ya. I can’t function on keto. I would imagine this would be far more difficult. After 3 weeks on keto i felt like death.

Yeah, i hear ya. I can’t function on keto. I would imagine this would be far more difficult. After 3 weeks on keto i felt like death.

John as soon as you start the Lantus *all* keto symptoms go away. Some how it tricks your brain into seeing carbs.<---That's pure speculation about how it works. I started feeling like I was on some kind of euphoria drug almost immediately. Killer training sessions that never end because your not burning down your glucose stores at the end. It's a win, win as far as I'm concerned.

I hear you loud and clear. AS much experience as I have using insulin this was a big one for me too. I started at 5iu and titrated up from there. I never left the house without a quart of OJ until I figured this out. But I don't blame anyone that thinks this is crazy. Until you see it work on another or do it yourself it's going to be a leap of faith. Faith in CG. YIKES!

Last edited:
Ive got more boxes of lantus than most pharmacies lol. Maybe ill link up at the end of summer and give it try. Pretty sure someone brought this up in the GU fb group.

They may have read about it in my log? I have been talking in open forum for a little while about it. There's about thirty readers at any given time it there. I searched the internet high and low for anything regarding this subject matter and found nothing. The odds of another person hitting on this at the same time is beyond winning the lotto. If anyone has information about this protocol please bring it forward as at this time I'm flying solo as the Guinea pig.

Guess what? Elvia just pmed me with info from 2011 about a guy on RX using lantus and Palombos keto diet to lose weight. He didn't talk about the muscle gains but he did land on 50iu for his number. The good news is I guess he also found out his body couldn't convert any more proteins to carbs than would be handled by Lantus at 50iu. Go figure............ so the 50iu is probably something you can all hang your hats on.

Though 50iu's of Lantus on a keto is a bit excessive, if you've been on high doses of gh for an extended period of time, this protocol does have merit. We all agree high dose gh can lead to insulin resistance. If you have a fasted blood glucose of 100+ (you can buy these monitors for a few bucks at walmart), a daily lantus regimen would be something to consider.

Guess what? Elvia just pmed me with info from 2011 about a guy on RX using lantus and Palombos keto diet to lose weight. He didn't talk about the muscle gains but he did land on 50iu for his number. The good news is I guess he also found out his body couldn't convert any more proteins to carbs than would be handled by Lantus at 50iu. Go figure............ so the 50iu is probably something you can all hang your hats on.

I think people have probably tried almost everything but what you are doing is definitely new. I love your experiments and will be following as always. I will be running lantus myself again soon but definitely with carbs :D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear