advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

extreme bulk cycle - hgh/test/superdrol + others. too much?

Never understood growing into a show

How can u grow in a significant caloric deficit?

Let the drugs do the work. Derik farnsworth trains at my gym. Hes been in the game forever. He looks good like just soft in offseason. Honestly hes been training longer then i been alive. To say he comes completely off or runs very low test i wouldnt question it. Then he preps for his shows. Everything literally visually grows like inches. Hes legs get so fucking big its unbelievable. I think the old tymers come off then ramp it up when show time comes.

i think guys blast drugs hard af at the start of their careers... like.. legit red lining it.

then once they've really developed their physiques, they cruise on MUCH lower doses during the offseason, because if they don't they will lose their health completely..

and the 'growing' that happens when they start prepping for a show is because they up the drugs back super high.

no actual growth... i just dont see how it's possible.

i think guys blast drugs hard af at the start of their careers... like.. legit red lining it.

then once they've really developed their physiques, they cruise on MUCH lower doses during the offseason, because if they don't they will lose their health completely..

and the 'growing' that happens when they start prepping for a show is because they up the drugs back super high.

Well, keep in mind, when they say 'grow into a show', that concept usually involves alot of Trenbolone use, leading up to a show.

Trenbolone actually changes your nutrient partitioning, and makes feed-efficiency improve... so it might be possible to gain muscle whilst losing fat simultaneously, even on a caloric deficit, if all your food is going to fuel muscle.

Especially if you have muscle-memory from a large base to begin with.

*Edit: It probably also depends on the size you're talking about. For a guy who's a soft 220, growing to like a hard 230 is reasonable. To be a true mass monster (Coleman, Ruhl, Cutler, etc), that isn't possible... you have to be ultra-huge, and slim down while holding onto size. You're not gonna likely be a soft 250 and magically grow into a 290lb beast on stage. To keep that kind of size on stage, you probably have to nearly red-line it all year long, and then whittle down fat while keeping mass as high as possible.

Last edited:
Well, keep in mind, when they say 'grow into a show', that concept usually involves alot of Trenbolone use, leading up to a show.

Trenbolone actually changes your nutrient partitioning, and makes feed-efficiency improve... so it might be possible to gain muscle whilst losing fat simultaneously, even on a caloric deficit, if all your food is going to fuel muscle.

Especially if you have muscle-memory from a large base to begin with.

that's not growth tho

and while tren is powerful af... i dont think it would have nearly the same effect on humans as it does on cattle

Agreed. You're not going to add new mass in a deficit idc what you're taking or what nutrients you're eating. You can definitely fill back up with added drugs though.

and while tren is powerful af... i dont think it would have nearly the same effect on humans as it does on cattle

:yeahthat:

The only thing tren ever did for me was to flatten me out and DESTROY my mood/increase anxiety like nothing else... IMO by far the shittiest compound athletes can use, no matter how hyped it's been for years on BB boards.

Off it = instantly looking better (much fuller and just as lean) and feeling like you've removed a toxic/poison from your body... and above all mind.

Agree with what others say. Doesn't look like much to be fair. I'd rotate in EQ/DECA/Tren at 400mg-600mg every like 6-12 weeks too.

thx for the responses. feel kinda like a bitch since everyone is downplaying fhe cycle lmao my lifting partner thought it was too much . then again he doesnt wanna look like a freak, so...

should i just do 750 test and 500mg deca instead of 1g test..thought for sure 1g test with superdrol and hgh was gonna be good but im open to chsnging t around a little

ok so what about this, not posting entire cycle again but just the major changes-

750mg test e /week
500mg deca /week
8iu hgh /day
superdrol 20mg /day <end of cycle>
igf-1 50mcg /day
mk677 15mg /day

id say once you add an AI, you're golden

sorry bud i posted it earlier but couldnt edit the op

AI is low dose letrozole with aromasin on hand to use to prevent estrogen rebound when i start to enter PCT. look good?

thanks again for all the help and comments to tweak the cycle

Last edited:

AI is low dose letrozole with aromasin on hand to use to prevent estrogen rebound when i start to enter PCT. look good?

pct is for the gays.. but other than that, everything looks great.

Scratch that letro. Go with aromasin. It's much easier on lipids.

I’m curious to know what your stats are or look like to think that you need that much drugs

I’m curious to know what your stats are or look like to think that you need that much drugs

well from what most people are saying ITT , my cycle isnt too much at all. its just basically hgh+friends, deca, amd test. Im 5'9 195 right now. looking to get to 225 range after this cycle

Last edited:
Invest in a good coach , I don't care what anyone says that is ALOT of gear and you can add alot of size with half that gear just running 6iu HGH , IF your have your diet and training setup accordingly.

heres a couple pics of where im sitting at right now. obviously not a pro at all, but i have a good bit of muscle under my bf%..wanted to get big as possible before i cut this extra weight so im willijg to put on some more fat on this cycle , get strong as fuck and then cut to a show ready look . lemme know opinions.

https://imgur.com/a/KKJwUAR
https://imgur.com/AvVtkT0

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws