advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

extreme bulk cycle - hgh/test/superdrol + others. too much?

heres a couple pics of where im sitting at right now. obviously not a pro at all, but i have a good bit of muscle under my bf%..wanted to get big as possible before i cut this extra weight so im willijg to put on some more fat on this cycle , get strong as fuck and then cut to a show ready look . lemme know opinions.

https://imgur.com/AvVtkT0

I'm just here for the comments

heres a couple pics of where im sitting at right now. obviously not a pro at all, but i have a good bit of muscle under my bf%..wanted to get big as possible before i cut this extra weight so im willijg to put on some more fat on this cycle , get strong as fuck and then cut to a show ready look . lemme know opinions.

And this is why we ask for pics.

No offense OP, the solution to your problem ain't drugs, it's diet and training. You don't need 1.5 grams and 8 ius of GH to improve from that level. Id cut the gear in 1/3 the amount and run 3-4 ius of GH maybe; save your money.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

In all honesty, looking at your pic, you should not touch any gear yet. You should focus on a solid nutrition and training plan until you build a better base.

If you were dead set, then 250mg of test would be the most I would do.

1g of gear at your size is really not wise. Slowly but surely wins the race.

:food-:mil

I'm in for this

The name is so fitting. :p

Hire a coach and take 500mg test and grow. Youll be amazed what a dialed in diet and training can do. Your newbie gains will be great off just test.

OP, you realistically don't have that much muscle under your fat. I'd say you hit 160 - 165lbs. at 6% body fat.

Bulking now will primarily add fat with a small amount of muscle. That's just how it goes when your body fat is already that high.

To reach your long-term goal, the best plan would be start cutting now. Get down to 6% body fat, then VERY SLOWLY add calories. Like add 100, then when your weight stops going up, add another 100. That will get you the look you want while making quality gains while minimizing body fat.

OP, if you're serious..

Here is your new cycle, as a maximum:

10 weeks:
  • 500 mg Test E/week
  • 300 mg Deca /week
  • D-bol @ 20-30mg daily for 1st 3-4 weeks.

That is more than enough to make serious gains, honestly. You should end up well over 200lbs, and repping some good weight on every bodypart.

:banghead:

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1475018059079.jpg
    FB_IMG_1475018059079.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 245
OP after seeing your pic I would recommend 100mg test p, 200mg tren a, 100mg mast p, 100mg adrol and 100mg avar everyday. Plus 2iu hgh injected every 2 hours for the next 16 months.

Last edited:
Troll.

Get off your parents wifi and go and get laid kid.

OP after seeing you pic I would recommend 100mg test p, 200mg tren a, 100mg mast p, 100mg adrol and 100mg avar everyday. Plus 2iu hgh injected every 2 hours for the next 16 months.

he will def need insulin on that much gh. better throw so in to be safe. 20iu novorapid pre/post

Oh and let's not forget the 800mg a day DNP you're gonna want to take to prevent fat gain ffrom having to eat 13,000 calories a day that's needed to grow

wow bro.. you are getting in over your head here. People are saying it's a small cycle in relation to a cycle that an experienced lifter with some AAS history might commonly use.

I've been cycling for over a decade and have never even come close to the amount of drugs you are about to pump into your body.

In all honesty, you shouldn't resort to any AAS at this point but I know that you are most likely not going to listen to that so..

Do 375mgs of testosterone a week while learning about diet and training. That's it. It's all you need. Pay attention to how your body reacts to that single compound and use that information for future cycles. You will be much better off in the long run.

Last edited:
that's not growth tho

How not?

If they gain 15 pounds of muscle due to muscle memory and drugs.. that is still growth. Just because it isn't more growth than their previous max growth phase, doesn't mean that it isn't growth. They are just growing from a lesser size point.

Seems like people effectively grow while leaning out when drugs are in play.

How not?

If they gain 15 pounds of muscle due to muscle memory and drugs.. that is still growth. Just because it isn't more growth than their previous max growth phase, doesn't mean that it isn't growth. They are just growing from a lesser size point.

Seems like people effectively grow while leaning out when drugs are in play.

it's not new muscle.. it's not growth, it's regrowth

This is an advanced cycle for a 200+Lb guy.
I used to recommend EQ but after how thick my hemoglobin got i can’t advice using it. But i used to add 600mg EQ and 600mg deca with my test on bulks. I also used to do higher doses of anadrol and dbol with 100mg anadrol and 30mg dbol.
This is what i would do now that I’m older and more cautious:
1 gram sustanon(i look much better on a Blend than on cyp or enan, plus i feel better mentally)
400mg deca
50mg anadrol
25mg dbol
12.5mg MK-677 before bed with 3-10mg melatonin.
For HGH, try what Dorian liked, 8ius HGH EOD, split dose, while fasted.
100mcg T4
100mcg IGF1-LR3 3 Days a Week on lifting days used immediately preworkout microdosed at 10mcg in 5 sites on each side of the body in the muscle you are about to train. KILLER PUMP!!!!!

Food food food!!!! Eat 6,000 clean calories from 6 meals. Lean beef, chicken breast, lean ground turkey, whole eggs, yams, brown rice, eziekiel bread, plenty of vegetables. Snack on fresh fruit in between meals. Make sure to get some good fats from avocado, almonds, fish oil, extra virgin olive oil, coconut oil.

Sdrol is too toxic but if you want to play with it try to keep it to 3 week bursts.
Drink at least 1.5 gallons of water. I add flavor drops with added B vitamins which makes it very easy to drink. I bring 3/4 of a gallon of water with orange or fruit punch flavor drops and i drink it all throughout the workout. Drinking this much water while training fills the muscles out like crazy! Get some whey isolate in you immediately post workout with a fast acting carb source, or sip it throughout the workout.

Last edited:
We have gotten soft over the years. I remember when guys like this would get ran out of here LOL.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131