over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Extreme concerns about fragility of GH yet we ship it international

Biggerp73

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
When people talk about reconstituting GH, they act as if you have to treat the peptide like it is extremely fragile...

"NEVER SHAKE!!!! Make sure the water only drips down the side of the vial very slowly", etc.

They think that you will destroy the peptide if you make even the slightest move.

Yet we receive shipments of GH from overseas, and those things are tossed around, thrown into mail trucks, experience turbulence in the air, etc.

I am wondering if folks are just over-cautious, and I doubt whether we could actually damage the peptide by squirting water into the vial and shaking it up.

What do you guys think?

A cool idea would be to get someone doing the same diet and drugs each time with all the variables the same and take one vial out of a kit as usual and follow proper handling with that test and the other shake it reconstituted and leave out at room temp before hand also for time and test that one with blood work aswell.

There is a huge scientific literature out there on peptide stability in and out of solution, which has informed bodybuilders' recommendations about handling GH. It's not like people pulled that out of their ass.

You are also missing a major difference. During shipping, the freeze-dried powder forms a pug that is attached to the inside of the vial. When you move (throw) around the vial, the fragile peptide molecules themselves do not move within the vial, there is no 'bouncing around' of the peptide against other molecules, so there is no structural damage. The acceleration and deceleration from moving the vial itself is of insufficient force to cause disturbance to the GH in dried form.

On the contrary, when the GH is in solution, the molecules themselves move around massively when shaking the solution, bouncing against other molecules, thereby causing damage. And a mix of air pockets and liquid will lead to foam formation, which itself leads to partial denaturation. Finally, most peptides are unstable in water even if unperturbed.

@getbiggest, you'd need dozens of participants to make any kind of valid statistical inference.

bro science is for real, alive and always going!

I got kits in from our people in Asia, shipped to USA. I then shipped 2 vials back over to Europe. Total of around 20-25 days of transit time, not cold of course but still not reconstituted. It came back at 98.8% pure. The other 1.2% in not necessarily "impurities" but more like broken pieces from the full GH chain. That can happen from manufacturing process or degradation over extended time. Jano also added water before he tested. As for the idea that water directly hitting the puck with destroy it is just retarded. Those people have ZERO knowledge of chemistry or the strength of molecular bonds. I would not recommend any excess abuse of vial filled with water, but then again, why would you shake it?

I think someone should reconstitute a GH vial and shake the shit out of it and then shoot it up and do a blood draw and see what happens... Wouldn’t that be proof?

I think people think to much of the little things.

Is your igf levels elevated? Yes? Ok it’s good to go

There is a huge scientific literature out there on peptide stability in and out of solution, which has informed bodybuilders' recommendations about handling GH. It's not like people pulled that out of their ass.

You are also missing a major difference. During shipping, the freeze-dried powder forms a pug that is attached to the inside of the vial. When you move (throw) around the vial, the fragile peptide molecules themselves do not move within the vial, there is no 'bouncing around' of the peptide against other molecules, so there is no structural damage. The acceleration and deceleration from moving the vial itself is of insufficient force to cause disturbance to the GH in dried form.

On the contrary, when the GH is in solution, the molecules themselves move around massively when shaking the solution, bouncing against other molecules, thereby causing damage. And a mix of air pockets and liquid will lead to foam formation, which itself leads to partial denaturation. Finally, most peptides are unstable in water even if unperturbed.

@getbiggest, you'd need dozens of participants to make any kind of valid statistical inference.

Jeff hit the nail on the head here. When in liquid form, the GH molecules are very fragile. They easily get destroyed by heat (even room temperatures) and vigorous shaking. Some precautions are necessary - do not inject the water directly into the powder with force, do not drop or shake a reconstituted vial, do not freeze it and do not leave it out of the refrigerator for longer than a few minutes. Keep the freeze dried (lyophilized) growth hormone vials refrigerated as well.
But before it's reconstituted, it's pretty well immune to molecular breakdown.
GD

OP. How many times are you going to post the same thing? You trying to get your post count up or something?

funny it being "so fragile" it survives the excessive force of going through needle and into tissue.

I've given some samples real shaking, foamed them so much I could take a bath with them and not once the result was different from the sample that I processed "normally."

Just sharing my experience. It might vary between brands.

I did not read all the posts because it's pretty silly.
Who ships HGH already mixed, nobody. Dry it's pretty tough. :banghead:

It gets shipped in a solid freeze dried puck that dont get shaken around. Not already reconstituted. Besides shipping is something we cannot control. How its handled once we get it is. I agree its probably not quite as fragile as some make it out to be but either way with how expensive hgh is I'm not takin any chances. Besides is puttin it in the fridge, not shakin it, and injecting bac water down the side of the vial really that much of an inconvenience. Its minor compared to everything else that goes into this lifestyle.

Exactly, how bout we just dont take a chance with it and handle the precious gh like we have been taught :D

From what I understand some pharma GH come pre-mixed, and those are indeed shipped.

?

From what I understand some pharma GH come pre-mixed, and those are indeed shipped.

?

not only this… if you take a look at nordis (pharma) they say it's ok to store them at roomtemperature (mixed!) for About 20 days or so? but actually everyone stores it's hgh in the fridge (me too of course) and tries to use it within 1 or 2 days...

I personally don't think HGH is as fragile as initially believed.

:yeahthat:

The same for most peptides as well. They even done a test on here years back were they kept a mixed HGH vial in the sun and it tested great.

:yeahthat:

The same for most peptides as well. They even done a test on here years back were they kept a mixed HGH vial in the sun and it tested great.

Interesting. Do you remember the name of the thread or have a link to it?

Interesting. Do you remember the name of the thread or have a link to it?

I think it was the original hgh testing thread in the sponsor section.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws