over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Extreme Eating for Mass by Jason Mueller

awesome - Stuff- kid1dakota,
your choice info selection is top-class, so would love read your choice reading material.... keep up...posting awesome stuff.

Thank you my friend.

Excellent article and in my experience completely true-- so many are afraid of getting fat that they inhibit their growth in muscle... depends on your goals.. many want to look lean all year while others take pride in coming into show bigger and bigger every year--- in the past three years i have added 25 pounds of muscle -- each year i used the " EAT AS MUCH AS YOU CAN" philosophy ... was i uncomfortable? YES was it hard to bend over and tie shoes LOL F$#@ YES !! but when i shed the weight i was bigger then ever--

DONT BE AFRAID TO TRY SOMETHING NEW !!!!:lightbulb:

all those kcal will make me fat but like it is posted early
you will have to do alot of cardio and not that many carbs.
i have don t that try to eat 5000kcal every day i got so fat and it was very hard for me to get all that fat of again.

Usually guys who eat that much and don't become 20% body fat in a short period of time are guys with great metabolisms or guys who use a good amount of GH.

Hell, Ive got a fast metabolism and was on 4 IU/day GH and still got fat.

Laughing my ass off at this one. Tying the shoes definitely hits home right now. I usually hold at 225-230, and right now am making a run at 260 by January 1st. I am hoping to be able to hold that weight for a month or two, and then cut down to single digits. Hopefully I am still in the 215-220 range at that point.

Here is an absolute truth: You will find that your strength and mass gains are directly proportional to the amount of good, nutritious food you can take in.

Excellent article and in my experience completely true-- so many are afraid of getting fat that they inhibit their growth in muscle... depends on your goals.. many want to look lean all year while others take pride in coming into show bigger and bigger every year--- in the past three years i have added 25 pounds of muscle -- each year i used the " EAT AS MUCH AS YOU CAN" philosophy ... was i uncomfortable? YES was it hard to bend over and tie shoes LOL F$#@ YES !! but when i shed the weight i was bigger then ever--

DONT BE AFRAID TO TRY SOMETHING NEW !!!!:lightbulb:

I totally agree you have to eat to grow. It plays on your mind sometimes that in the off season you may be heavy or even fat but you have to keep in mind in the long run you are putting on more muscle size. Why don't you think that insulin is so anabolic the more glucose and energy you store in the muscle cells and other cells of your body naturally the bigger the cells have to be to hold it. Think about it for a min. when you carb deplete you feel and look flat when you carb load you get a good muscle pump and your muscles look and feel rounder and you are more vascular. I have been averaging about 20lbs of muscle a year. Train hard and don't be scared to eat to grow..

You got to eat big to get big, it's funny lately over the past few years some people are trying to say you only need three squares a day to grow (ala Norton and his "research") and many other "gurus" saying you don't need over 200 grams of protein yada yada yada.

When you want to increase critical mass you have to for the most part train and eat in a cyclic pattern-3-4 months of gaining -hold the weight and then cut down at least once a year. You don't have to do a show, but should lean out down into single digits to reset the growth. The most anabolic time you can create is after a contest like catabolic state in the body, and one of the biggest mistakes I made over the years which would have allowed me to get a lot more lean mass quicker each year was dieting down at least once a year.

I HAVE NEVER seen anyone get fat eating for function-high protein, lower carb with essential fats and eating foods in the right order and cutting carbs at night...plus keeping the metabolism up with anabolic cardio.
When I did put on some adipose tissue it was from eating too many carbs way too late-not doing enough cardio etc..

Really it depends on the metabolism of the individual-to get an ectomorph to gain his ass will not be doing cardio combining fats and carbs and eating 10-12 times a day plus shakes if needed. An endomorph-lower carbs high protein essential fat-lots of anabolic cardio and his training will be heavy brief and little rest between sets.

I can write more as I think diet is 70% of the game if not more because the way you eat is dictated by your genetics and the metabolic condition you create through diet exercise and (caution) ergogens-(people never take into account what the AAS, peptides (GH Insulin) fat burners (clen ephedrine Thyroid), anti-e's and aromatase can do to glucose and total metabolism along with normal aging.
It can get messy and evrything effects each other in one way or another.

hey bro, id like to hear how you would plan a year out for a bodybuilder who does not compete....from what i read something like this maybe?

3-4 months of mass gain
2 months of maintaining that mass (so calories would be lowered from the mass gain phase, or kept the same, esentially making it 6 months of gaining)
then 2 months of leaning out?

or do you go more by feel...say dont put a number of months on the mass gain phase,,,but just continue to gain till bf gets too high, then slow down to maintain, then go into a cutting phase?

I think that if you dont got a fast metabolism. this will not work out for you best. you will gain to much fat
to many health problems with getting that fat and getting of all that fat 50+pounds looking like shit feeling the same way, and find out that you only gain 5-10pounds

i have don that in the past i will never do that again it was so hard. all this overboard eating all you can will not work for all people. guys like Dave palumbo and Juan maureal
( spelled wrong ) those people this type of all you can eat to gain muscle works because they still walk around below 10% fat.

^ the article is talking about the pros, not the regular gym rats. He discusses in brief the drugs that these guys take too. Did you read the WHOLE article?

Great read Chef, keep em coming. I enjoy reading the articles you post!

:DTHIS ONE OF THE THINGS I ADMIRED ABOUT RONNIE COLEMEN HE WASNT AFRAID TO EAT AND HE HARDLY EVER ATE GREEN VEGGIES AT ALL. MY MODEL IS IF YOU ARE AFRAID TO EAT STAY THE FUCK OUT THE GYM :D

Remember Grendel? TheBlondMyth? I wonder what those guys are up to now.

Hey Shelby-What were you trying to say here? I kinda remember him but what were you saying?

I don't know guys - I'm going to have to disagree here.

This stuff yourself with food thing over the past several years has IMO opinion produced a lot of fat guys obsessed with the scale and not how good they actually look. JM himself was a prolific writer, but to me, just a big thick chunky guy.
The majority of big eaters I see in the 250+ range just look fat to me, not like bodybuilders. Fat, chunky blocky football player bodies at best, but not bodybuilders.
So you are 275 in the off season and look massive in clothes, but you have a 40 inch waist and dieting takes six months to get on stage. By that time you are back down to 215-225 where you could have been in 8 weeks if you were watching the mirror and not the scale and ego.

But maybe I am just getting old and getting nostalgic for the days of tight waists, v-tapers, and statuesque physiques...

No hawkmoon you're totally right. 'Stuffing yourself' or 'forcefeeding' is very individual as well. What would be forcefeeding for one guy would be naturally to me or say BigA who also said to have trouble not overeating :D. Someone mentioned Coleman, all well but remember he also said he never got over 10% bf so clearly he does it because he CAN.

Major difference between smooth looking bodybuilders due to water retention and downright fat ones. The only Pro I ever saw truly fat is Lee Priest and he does it much more for personal enjoyment of food than he does for it to actually build more muscle mass. If not would not all of his fellow IFBB pro's just get fat?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear