over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Extreme fatigue after lunch

superbigd

Registered
Maybe it’s the working from home thing where the couch is so close by, but immediately after I eat lunch I get extremely tired. Wind up taking a 1 hour nap everyday after I eat. That said my first meal of the day is always lunch and I practice some intermittent fasting. Got tested for sleep apnea last year and it came back negative. Mayo Clinic gave me a small machine to bring home and hook to my finger while I slept. After I take a nap I can stay up with good energy til midnight or later. Usually wake up at 7 to 8am and always get at least 7 hours of sleep.

Last Month did my biometric screening for work:
Systolic BP: 118
Diastolic BP: 78
HDL: 41
Cholesterol: 161
Glucose: 112 not fasted
A1C- 4.9

Also had labs pulled a month ago, which I’ve attached, for my urologist TRT. 34 years old.

Is this something I should be concerned about? Why does this happen? Thank you guys.

I was struggling w/ something similar for years but recently got CPAP machine and now much better. I see you are all set there though. (Not needed for you).
Hard workouts and a big lunch may cause this possibly? Plus a lot of sitting if working from home (like I also do).
A 30 min. nap each day is good for a person, an hour may be better. But yeah, the feeling of being run/down lethargic really sucks.
Any other supps, peptides, anabolics that you take? (Or any Rx meds)?

Maybe it’s the working from home thing where the couch is so close by, but immediately after I eat lunch I get extremely tired. Wind up taking a 1 hour nap everyday after I eat. That said my first meal of the day is always lunch and I practice some intermittent fasting. Got tested for sleep apnea last year and it came back negative. Mayo Clinic gave me a small machine to bring home and hook to my finger while I slept. After I take a nap I can stay up with good energy til midnight or later. Usually wake up at 7 to 8am and always get at least 7 hours of sleep.

A1C- 4.9

Also had labs pulled a month ago, which I’ve attached, for my urologist TRT. 34 years old.

Is this something I should be concerned about? Why does this happen? Thank you guys.
Check if your pre diabetic.

Bloods attached

Attachments

• C371237A-42EB-4DB5-B925-8542AB610CEB.jpeg
    C371237A-42EB-4DB5-B925-8542AB610CEB.jpeg
    67.9 KB · Views: 19
  • 36F19967-B960-4E4E-B4D2-CD60EBA3DF58.jpeg
    36F19967-B960-4E4E-B4D2-CD60EBA3DF58.jpeg
    82 KB · Views: 18
I posted my a1c which is 4.9. That’s great isn’t it?
I'm not a doctor so I can't comment really. But your symptoms are typical. Worth discussing with your doctor.

I had the same. Would literally fall asleep after 5 mins of finishing the lunch. It was high estrogen. The moment I brought it to normal range it stopped.

A1C- 4.9

Probably to much carbs.

A chipotle burrito sometimes. High carbs for sure. I’ve noticed I’m definitely very sensitive to carbs
I’d say that’s the culprit. High carbs and fats are going to make you feel sluggish. Try eating something lighter and easier to digest. It doesn’t sound like a medical problem to me. If I don’t eat anything all day then I eat a very high calorie, heavy meal I’m going to feel lethargic and generally bad because my body is having to use all my energy to digest my food.
I choose my food based on a couple things one brig digestibility and generally how I feel after eating it

A chipotle burrito sometimes. High carbs for sure. I’ve noticed I’m definitely very sensitive to carbs

I would bet it’s the high carbs lol.. I have that same issue when I indulge a bit during lunch. It’s almost like I HAVE to take a nap or I just don’t function for a good 3 hours after lunch...

When I lowered my carb intake during lunch, or eliminated it completely, I had no grogginess or sleepiness etc.. Was mentally clear and focused with stable energy through the day..

I would bet it’s the high carbs lol.. I have that same issue when I indulge a bit during lunch. It’s almost like I HAVE to take a nap or I just don’t function for a good 3 hours after lunch...

When I lowered my carb intake during lunch, or eliminated it completely, I had no grogginess or sleepiness etc.. Was mentally clear and focused with stable energy through the day..
With me it’s not high carbs that makes me feel like that but it’s when I mix fats and carbs

I worked from home for a few months at the beginning of the pandemic and I experienced the same thing after lunch.
Eating the same diet and now back at the office I don't get tired at all. With me I think it was psychological and the comfort of being at home.

I got that too from intermittent fasting when I was doing it. At least for me, in the morning I was running off just stress and adrenaline (had plenty of energy), but after the first meal I would crash hard. Part of the reason I stopped IF.

Try going for a walk afterwards to see if you notice any difference. You don’t have to be pounding the pavement but trying moving 10-15 mins and see if that helps some.

Are you saying yes because you do it? I’m well aware of the reasoning behind it.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws