over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

extreme fatigue!

king1033

Registered
So my body has been liking the 12 hours awake (sometimes barely) 12 hours asleep (sometimes more) i cant seem to break the habbit. its like by 10 hours im OUTTT. diet is in check, training is pretty intense 4-5 days a week 2-3 hours per gym day and its HEAVY. My muscles dont feel overtrained. I just feel dead somedays. like today for instance woke up at 4am gym by 530 got home around 8-9 by 2pm I WAS OUT til 10pm tonight... WTF!!

2-3 hrs. in the gym 4-5 days IS overtraining. Could be alot of things though, stress on the liver, low test, UTI, thyroid, etc. Are you running anything?

GH will do that to you.
Funny that most people who just read about it & believe the hype think it is a miracle that will do this, that and make you 19 again.
Surprise!

just on hrt no gh. yea im gonna take it easy with my training even tho I saw amazing results, it just beats me into the ground. I also feel test flu for like 1-2 days after every inject for hrt. After an inject within 24 hours I feel I was hit iwth a flu and I find myself going to my bed getting under all the blankets feeling really cold and hot at the same time, either that or its from tanning. you know how you can feel cold and week after tanning, maybe that was it. but literally im spending a majority of everyday sleeping. I am going to talk to my doc about switching esters see if that does anything. im also going to revamp training.

Sounds like its anemia, or possibly a lack of vitamin D3...id get a full blood work up done...ive had this same problem as you..id also look into adrenal fatigue syndrome

Sounds like its anemia, or possibly a lack of vitamin D3...id get a full blood work up done...ive had this same problem as you..id also look into adrenal fatigue syndrome

I would look more into Adrenal Fatigue, although Anemia could possibly be it. With the amount you are training, I would take it easy. You say your muscles don't feel overtrained, but it sounds like your CNS is telling you otherwise. I think the amount of rest you are getting is the only thing thats kept you going... When you workout you have lost and used up vitamins/minerals and macronutrients.

I would recommend this: Take two weeks off by performing 2 light workouts a week (no heavy lifting or lifting to failure) stretch, and do some form of exercise that is pleasurable like softball or something... Make sure to consume plenty of good calories If your sleeping habits are still the same than I would see your doc... Also, if you want to really keep track of things keep a recording of your temperature first thing in the morning. Believe it or not, your temp is a good indicator of overtraining as well. If your temp is low in first thing in the morning this may be a sign you are overtrained.

Some people think taking time off is counterproductive. But your body goes through a compensatory phase at this point. These two weeks off with light workouts and being active, will let the body catch up; and it being only two weeks will keep your body from decompensating, which in my experience takes around 3-4 weeks to begin to occur. Again, this is just what I recommend... I hope whatever it is, you get better soon!

So my body has been liking the 12 hours awake (sometimes barely) 12 hours asleep (sometimes more) i cant seem to break the habbit. its like by 10 hours im OUTTT. diet is in check, training is pretty intense 4-5 days a week 2-3 hours per gym day and its HEAVY. My muscles dont feel overtrained. I just feel dead somedays. like today for instance woke up at 4am gym by 530 got home around 8-9 by 2pm I WAS OUT til 10pm tonight... WTF!!

Your overtraining. You should take a week off starting now and restructure your training regimen.

yea im gonna take it easy and consolidate my workouts into 20 minute sessions... would keeping cardio days the same be a bad idea? also maybe taking this break period to increase my diet caloric intake wouldnt be a bad idea? in hopes to grow.

If cardio (in terms of walking, jogging, sprinting or running) is something you enjoy then by all means do it. If it is HIIT you do, try to keep it at a 1-2 a week while taking time off. I think it would be refreshing to get your cardio doing something you enjoy. Also, you can choose to increase your calories or keep them the same. It seems like your muscles are still recovering well, its just your CNS that seems really in need of recovery so the extra calories may not be so beneficial unless you are doing more than an hr of cardio a day.

Please remember the 20 min. workouts you are wanting to do, should be light; and rest for a few days straight before you begin training again.

If cardio (in terms of walking, jogging, sprinting or running) is something you enjoy then by all means do it. If it is HIIT you do, try to keep it at a 1-2 a week while taking time off. I think it would be refreshing to get your cardio doing something you enjoy. Also, you can choose to increase your calories or keep them the same. It seems like your muscles are still recovering well, its just your CNS that seems really in need of recovery so the extra calories may not be so beneficial unless you are doing more than an hr of cardio a day.

Please remember the 20 min. workouts you are wanting to do, should be light; and rest for a few days straight before you begin training again.

yea I am just going to up the protein to ensure I wont be loosing too much muscle voer the next few weeks while I take it easy.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws