over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Extreme Focus... amy suggestions

Out of curiosity, how long have you been incomprehensive?

Any physical changes such as the possibility of sleep apnea?

Have you had multiple phlebotomies as of lately?

Any thyroid issues run in your family?

Are you taking Adderall now or have been?

There's several different reasons one can be blunted by cognitive impairment.

Not that I have the answer specifically. More so offering suggestions of a possible cause rather than throwing a bunch of unnecessary supplements or drugs in the mix.

Stewie, curious as to the role thyroid function could have in this situation. Could you elaborate?

Stewie, curious as to the role thyroid function could have in this situation. Could you elaborate?

Anything that can dictate metabolism, or play a role in overall metabolism can and will alter cognitive function to some extent when not functioning properly. However, it is more so the repercussions of the poor metabolism function, think blood ammonia levels, poor glucose control, electrolyte and/or vitamin imbalances, etc.

You see this in the elderly quite often. You will find an elderly patient who presents with dementia-like symptoms, now, not all of the time, but it is very common, that once their health status has been explored thoroughly, they can be considered and then diagnosed with sub clinical hypothyroidism, in addition to one of the above or other metabolic derangement. A little bit of levothyroxine can go a long way here. I'm talking night and day difference once their thyroid function returns to therapeutic ranges (the opposite, hyperthyroidism can also result in similar symptoms).

When considering family history of thyroid disorders, endocrine disease such as, Addison's, Cushing's, Graves' disease, or thyroid carcinomas (medullary thyroid cancer) are one place to start.

Last edited:
Vicaine.

It contains fuorinated modafinil (a more potent version of Moda), sunifiriam, theacrine, caffeine, tianeptine, and l-theanine...and some choline.

Mike, Can you compare Vicaine to your NSX6. I thought the NSX6 was as close to adderall as you could get?

Anything that can dictate metabolism, or play a role in overall metabolism can and will alter cognitive function to some extent when not functioning properly. However, it is more so the repercussions of the poor metabolism function, think blood ammonia levels, poor glucose control, electrolyte and/or vitamin imbalances, etc.

You see this in the elderly quite often. You will find an elderly patient who presents with dementia-like symptoms, now, not all of the time, but it is very common, that once their health status has been explored thoroughly, they can be considered and then diagnosed with sub clinical hypothyroidism, in addition to one of the above or other metabolic derangement. A little bit of levothyroxine can go a long way here. I'm talking night and day difference once their thyroid function returns to therapeutic ranges (the opposite, hyperthyroidism can also result in similar symptoms).

When considering family history of thyroid disorders, endocrine disease such as, Addison's, Cushing's, Graves' disease, or thyroid carcinomas (medullary thyroid cancer) are one place to start.

Well said.

Yeah. It was the first time I've used a preworkout in 2 months. I had so much energy. I still do here 9 hours after taking 2 Vicaine capsules.

how long did it end up lasting. and how'd u feel after? sounds pretty good

:yeahthat:

It sucks lol. I've definitely noticed a cognitive decline since having thyroid issues.

"Brain fog" especially but not T4 nor T3 have helped

Thanks for the detailed answer man, I appreciate it!

:yeahthat:

It sucks lol. I've definitely noticed a cognitive decline since having thyroid issues.

"Brain fog" especially but not T4 nor T3 have helped

Interesting, it can be a little tricky getting everything dialed in just right. I'm sure everyone here can go back and fourth about labs, specific regimens, synthetic vs. natural thyroid medications, etc., as there are many good threads here that accomplish that.

Here are some additional supplements that can help improve thyroid function,

**dosage dependent on the individual**

1) Vitamin D
2) Vitamin E
3) Vitamin A (vitamin A is often forgotten about when it comes to thyroid health, but draw a Vitamin A level from anyone who suffers from thyroid disease and more times than not this will be deficient)
4) Iodine
5) Selenium
6) Adaptogens like Rhodiola or Ashwagandha
7) Zinc and Copper (if supplementing with zinc you must incorporate copper, 1mg of copper for every 25-30 mg of zinc)
8) Guggel Extract

Also, regarding cognitive health, I know there was some research being performed on oxaloacetate and its role in cellular metabolism and mitochondrial function, specifically within the Krebs' Cycle and the impact on longevity and brain health. I haven't followed up on this much since.

Interesting, it can be a little tricky getting everything dialed in just right. I'm sure everyone here can go back and fourth about labs, specific regimens, synthetic vs. natural thyroid medications, etc., as there are many good threads here that accomplish that.

Here are some additional supplements that can help improve thyroid function,

**dosage dependent on the individual**

1) Vitamin D
2) Vitamin E
3) Vitamin A (vitamin A is often forgotten about when it comes to thyroid health, but draw a Vitamin A level from anyone who suffers from thyroid disease and more times than not this will be deficient)
4) Iodine
5) Selenium
6) Adaptogens like Rhodiola or Ashwagandha
7) Zinc and Copper (if supplementing with zinc you must incorporate copper, 1mg of copper for every 25-30 mg of zinc)
8) Guggel Extract

Also, regarding cognitive health, I know there was some research being performed on oxaloacetate and its role in cellular metabolism and mitochondrial function, specifically within the Krebs' Cycle and the impact on longevity and brain health. I haven't followed up on this much since.

Much appreciated. My issues stem from adrenal weakness as well as hypothyroidism... Not sure which caused which.

Funny you mention Vit A, I just realized I ran out. The others I think I have covered except guggel. Ill have to look into that and oxaloacetate

Vicaine, for me, just gives incredible focus and drive at the gym. I have to make myself stop training. It's pretty intense stuff. No crash either. I do two caps. Three was too much I seemed a bit stoned or felt that way a bit.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Professional Muscle mobile app

I am sure Vicaine is a great supplement but if your looking for an alternative to Adderall your not going to find anything that compares to amphetamine salts.

Vicaine seems to get good reviews. A simple stack you can find alternatively is tianeptine, adrinifil, and phenylpiracetam. All are legal and can purchased induvudually Armodafinil is better than regular modafinil due to isolating the isomer that is the actual part that works. Due some searching and it's easy to obtain without a script.

Although Vicaine does not contain amphetamines, MANY people have publicly said they prefer Vicaine over Adderall. Vicaine contains a real, full-opioid agonist, fluorinated modafinil (more potent than ether moda or armoda), and half-dozen other things. It is a potent product.

vicaine made me nauseous, didn't do much else for me.

You must not like opiates. Same thing happens to my wife. If she takes a Vicodin she gets sick...nauseous...no good feelings at all, but as we all know, most people have a very different experience.

Regardless, your response is in the SMALL minority. Most people LOVE Vicaine. It probably has the highest approval rating of any OTC supp in the industry (it has like 29/30 approval rating, which is pretty much unheard of).

Mike, Can you compare Vicaine to your NSX6. I thought the NSX6 was as close to adderall as you could get?

Vicaine is very different than NSX-6. Furthermore, I never claimed that NSX-6 was "as close to Adderall as you could get". Adderall is an amphetamine, while NSX-6 contains zero amphetamines.

What I did claim was that it supplied many of the same effects Adderall is known for, such as improved cognitive functioning. Several of the compounds in NSX-6 have also been shown to help restore dopaminergic function, so it was useful as a recovery agent in those who had abused drugs which lead to dopaminergic damage (such as adderall). We also had multiple people tell us that NSX-6 allowed them to stop using adderall with minimal withdrawal symptoms, making their transition much easier.

But as far as Vicaine goes, it is FAR from the same thing as NSX-6. Completely different ballgame.

T3
Tren
Good diet

then add

Ephedrine
Caffeine
Aspirin

(ECA = adderall, more or less) :headbang:

T3
Tren
Good diet

then add

Ephedrine
Caffeine
Aspirin

(ECA = adderall, more or less) :headbang:

Some of the most absurd and worthless advice i have read in months!:banghead:

For those of you on vicaine, how are you dosing it. I am in sales and need to be focused and concentrate on the task at hand, each day. I have every symptom of ADHD but have never went to the doctor to get help. Are you taking 1 or 2 each morning to help with concentration or are you spacing them out throughout the day? How long do the effects last as i dont want to take one late in the day if it will keep me up (Lord knows i dont need any more help not falling asleep).

Although Vicaine does not contain amphetamines, MANY people have publicly said they prefer Vicaine over Adderall. Vicaine contains a real, full-opioid agonist, fluorinated modafinil (more potent than ether moda or armoda), and half-dozen other things. It is a potent product.

I don't doubt that people would prefer vicaine over the Adderall. I have never tried vicaine but used tianeptine and phenylpiracetam and love it. I would say that the with amphetamine salts you get a dopamine rush that some prefer but most don't That would induce anxiety and to an extent paranoia.

With Vicaine your probably not going to get that anxiety or full dopamine rush (that's not a bad thing). Also the opiod agonist will reduce some aches and pain possibly buffering the lactic acid burn allowing you to work out harder. I am not endorsing nor refuting that Vicaine is probably a good preworkout supp.

My point is simply I don't think there is some thing that will beat amphetamine salts as long as you can handle the sides for the focus. With amphetamine though there are far more side effects and the benefits of concentration or the "rush" simply are not worth the risk.

Mike with the opiod agonist activity to what extent would you say it helps with managing pain from lifting? Obviously it's not going to make a bulged disc feel great but do you feel it allows you focus on better form and reduce recovery time from lifting?

Out of curiosity, how long have you been incomprehensive?

Any physical changes such as the possibility of sleep apnea?

Have you had multiple phlebotomies as of lately?

Any thyroid issues run in your family?

Are you taking Adderall now or have been?

There's several different reasons one can be blunted by cognitive impairment.

Not that I have the answer specifically. More so offering suggestions of a possible cause rather than throwing a bunch of unnecessary supplements or drugs in the mix.

I have the same issue. I don't have thyroid problems officially, My labs are sufficient, but I have nodules and always suspected I have a functionally weak thyroid, despite bloods coming out normal.
I was taking small doses of iodine recently and its actually making me extremely unmotivated and mentally cloudy and slow.

I even tried T3 on my own but it seemed to make me tired and just make my endogenous T4 accumulate or pool, which I assume means I lack the cortisol to support it?

I can only really fully function while on adderal. I guess i should get blood work again. The whole low dose iodine thing is weird since it lowers my TSH and seems to make my labs improve but makes me worse.

Stewie sorry to trouble you but whats your list of complete blood work again? thyroid and hormones and GFR etc. Thanks.

Also sorry to the OP for hijacking a little but we are similar situations.

I forgot to mention when I was taking 200% RDA of kelp, I was also taking selenium and Vitamin D, and still felt mentally slow and unmotivated and was actually forgetting what I was talking about mid sentence. Im still feeling the effects now, which is why this post is all over the place.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity