over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Extreme Immune Boosters?

I need you email, I will email you some good infos.

Oral helps reduce Helicobacter p. Rectal, not so much. :D
Hi Stewie & Emeric

can you please advice how do i get checked for these two bacterias as Phidias suggested as below ? and what would be the course of treatment for this to see if this is causing me constant bloating/abdominal distension. thanks

"bacteria's such as Escherichia Coli, that become more and more powerful and resistant to antibiotics (cause people abuse those, most of the time when not even needed).

Helicobacter pylori in your stomach could cause the same symptoms too."

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Helicobacter can be tested via blood, stool or breathe test in USA.

E.coli there is no real test but stool culture. But if u had clinically significant e. Coli infection it wouldn't be subtle. You would be having diarrhea and colon inflammation. IMO I wouldn't worry bout it. You know that diarrhea we get when we visit motherland, the "travelers doarrhea" that's usually caused by E. coli.

Helicobacter can be tested via blood, stool or breathe test in USA.

E.coli there is no real test but stool culture. But if u had clinically significant e. Coli infection it wouldn't be subtle. You would be having diarrhea and colon inflammation. IMO I wouldn't worry bout it. You know that diarrhea we get when we visit motherland, the "travelers doarrhea" that's usually caused by E. coli.

I defo dont have diarrhoea bro. I know the diarrhoea u talking about when we visit India lol

Since taking K__tom i havent been sick. Been probably almost two-years now. Id say Glutione as well.

I defo dont have diarrhoea bro. I know the diarrhoea u talking about when we visit India lol

h pelori for example wont necessarily make you shit so much as generally fuck digestion with bloating and irregularity in my experience.

you can look up a protocol with easily attainable stuff if this were n issue.

nac, oregano oil and potassium citrate will all kill off a lot of bad bacteria form there you could repopulate.

Glutathione L carnitine L arginine with b12 I take these

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Royal Jelly
Propolis

Late to this thread, but thought I'd chime in here. I read a blog post by this guy with Crohn's who said it cleared up dramatically when he started taking colostrum and royal jelly + propolis.

I tried the colostrum, it may have helped my Crohn's/Colitis marginally but nothing special. The Royal Jelly / Propolis made me almost immediately worse.

Depending on what theory of autoimmune diseases you subscribe to, that may mean the bee product boosted my immune system, or not.

For those experiencing bad diarrhea on a regular basis, try drinking green clay. Most natural and ancient remedy on earth... and by far the most effective I've ever found. :)

For those experiencing bad diarrhea on a regular basis, try drinking green clay. Most natural and ancient remedy on earth... and by far the most effective I've ever found. :)

I know what your biggest immune booster is....

The Sun :D:D

k9hmxf.jpg

Thank u for this for some unknown reason to me at least I have had loose stool for about a month or longer now and not sure why? Could it be a lack of certain vitamins or nutrients perhpas??

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I know what your biggest immune booster is....

The Sun :D:D

LOL... almost ten years now I got rid of my mullet, but you guys won't forget it... :p

Thank u for this for some unknown reason to me at least I have had loose stool for about a month or longer now and not sure why? Could it be a lack of certain vitamins or nutrients perhpas??

The only lack I could think of causing diarrhea is of certain enzymes needed for proper digestion... lactase being the most obvious if you don't tolerate well dairy. Have you ever tried to supplement with a good full spectrum digestive enzymes product? Or just lactase tabs? :)

Probiotics (but to some extent only) also help to regulate intestinal transit, especially the Lactobacillus Rhamnosus strain.

But in most cases, if your bowel issue isn't caused by a bad bacteria or virus, it's mostly due to a diet that doesn't suit you well... try to identify one by one the food you eat, and experiment till you're comfortable.

Then a few spoons of green clay (illite or montmorillonite kind) diluted in water each morning or spread through the day, and activated charcoal are you best bet to normalize things naturally... just never take medications or vitamins at the same time, cause both will impair their absorption.

;)

Last edited:
Kratom is the best immune system booster I've ever taken.

The only lack I could think of causing diarrhea is of certain enzymes needed for proper digestion... lactase being the most obvious if you don't tolerate well dairy. Have you ever tried to supplement with a good full spectrum digestive enzymes product? Or just lactase tabs? :)

Probiotics (but to some extent only) also help to regulate intestinal transit, especially the Lactobacillus Rhamnosus strain.

But in most cases, if your bowel issue isn't caused by a bad bacteria or virus, it's mostly due to a diet that doesn't suit you well... try to identify one by one the food you eat, and experiment till you're comfortable.

Then a few spoons of green clay (illite or montmorillonite kind) diluted in water each morning or spread through the day, and activated charcoal are you best bet to normalize things naturally... just never take medications or vitamins at the same time, cause both will impair their absorption.

;)
Thanks for the reply, yeah i need to get some stuff for the guys for sure, i had also thought about adding something, then id have a day of normalness, thn back to the loosesness, so ill check into everything u said and see how it goes

Thank you

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner