over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Extreme itching on aas - cause?

20sam91

Registered
I'm currently running 600mg test e and have spells where I start itching like hell, often at the start of my gym session and upon waking. I have had this before with both hg and ug gear so I think the possibility of me being allergic to a specific carrier oil is unlikely - I suspect it is high RBC count. Can anyone think of any other causes before I go and order a test?

Possibly aggravating prostate.
Or Hemorrhoids from heavy squats and deadlifts.

Sent from The Iron Pile

Overall body itching or itching of your garbage?

Are you taking opioids or ACE inhibitors? When was the last time you had your liver and kidneys checked? Does it go away when you stop the gear? Is your E under control?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went through this myself a couple years ago, I switched my gear and GH source and it stopped. My gear source was a local idiot my GH was kefeis.

You could try benedryl, if it helps at least you know.

Ak

Could be the gear. There's also a condition where your body will start getting extremely itchy before you start sweating.

Like you mentioned, itching could be a sign of high H&H. I would just run some blood work to be safe.

I'm currently running 600mg test e and have spells where I start itching like hell, often at the start of my gym session and upon waking. I have had this before with both hg and ug gear so I think the possibility of me being allergic to a specific carrier oil is unlikely - I suspect it is high RBC count. Can anyone think of any other causes before I go and order a test?

The only thing that itches when I run gear is my head...RIP hair :(

is it just itching or also getting very warm/hot?

Could be the gear. There's also a condition where your body will start getting extremely itchy before you start sweating.

What is that condition called?

What is that condition called?

Don't remember what it was called but everyone described it pretty much the same. Some activity causes an increase in body temperature, itching starts on the back , but can move to the legs and chest, last about 10 15 minutes then is over.

This has happened to me a few times from running different oils. My hands get real itchy especially at night, weird

Don't remember what it was called but everyone described it pretty much the same. Some activity causes an increase in body temperature, itching starts on the back , but can move to the legs and chest, last about 10 15 minutes then is over.

Same with me. Was using a long time sponsor. When i switched it stopped.

Is it due to the gear though?

If you happen to find out the name of the condition please let me know.

Does this happen when you start a blast? I get the itch when I start to up my test dose or start a blast. It usually means I'm about to break out with a little bit of acne. I get very itchy when my heart rate goes up (i.e start of a workout)

It eventually goes away as I progress in my cycle. Also keeping estrogen in check with aromasin helps.

Get bloods done and make sure your liver enzymes aren't sky high.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131