advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Extreme muscular soreness not from working out??

Lene28

Registered
My forearms, biceps, and the front of my neck have been extremely sore since Monday morning. I have no clue what is causing this; I can barely hold a 35 lb dumbbell for more than a few seconds. Even opening a jar is extremely difficult. Saturday I did legs and Sunday I just laid around; zero problems when I went to bed Sunday. I have no clue what could be causing this?!?

H20

what helps me bro is to soak in hot water any way u can get it, hot tub or just the shower. also drink tons of water, water is like oil for the body (like a gallon a day), nothing will lubricate ur muscles faster that good ole H20! if its really severe get some pain killers.

Last edited:
this happened to me last summer only from the waist down, I thought I was paralyzed for a second but I went to the ER and got bloodwork and my CPK was really high. You wont find the answer here youll need a doctor

What is CPK? What did they do to cure you?

I have been hospitalized for dehydration and I'm pretty sure it isn't a hydration issue. I'm having trouble even writing; my hand just starts shaking really bad and my handwriting looks terrible.

Go see a doctor bro!

Yeah, if it goes on much longer or gets worse seek help. I know personally that I have experienced what you describe a few times when I was intermittent fasting and I guess my blood sugar dropped too low or something because once I ate the symptoms were all gone within a few hours after eating. My guess is maybe electrolytes are off. Sodium maybe? Who knows. If you are dieting really hard try eating a big meal and see what happens.

Yeah, if it goes on much longer or gets worse seek help. I know personally that I have experienced what you describe a few times when I was intermittent fasting and I guess my blood sugar dropped too low or something because once I ate the symptoms were all gone within a few hours after eating. My guess is maybe electrolytes are off. Sodium maybe? Who knows. If you are dieting really hard try eating a big meal and see what happens.

I actually have been doing really low carb; I ate a cheat meal tonight so we will see what happens.

It's most likely myoglobin clogging your kidneys and building up in your body. Definitely see a doctor. Another possible cause would be cholesterol medication.

A couple of times, I had a lot of soreness in my legs and they were weak. After a day or two I couldn't even walk on my legs without using crutches. Went to the emergency room, they stuck inter-venous fluid into me. After a hour I could move my legs again. Pretty much, I was dehydrated and wasn't drinking enough water. Saw a doctor about it afterwards and I was really low on potassium to. This has happened to me three times, it was the last one where I went to the emergency room.

Pretty much do what trenlover said, drink plenty of liquids and see a doctor.

A couple of times, I had a lot of soreness in my legs and they were weak. After a day or two I couldn't even walk on my legs without using crutches. Went to the emergency room, they stuck inter-venous fluid into me. After a hour I could move my legs again. Pretty much, I was dehydrated and wasn't drinking enough water. Saw a doctor about it afterwards and I was really low on potassium to. This has happened to me three times, it was the last one where I went to the emergency room.

Pretty much do what trenlover said, drink plenty of liquids and see a doctor.

That's what I am willing to bet here. Water and or electrolytes. I just did a 2 day fast following a thread on here and had no troubles because the advice was to drink chicken or vegetable broth during the 48 hours and that has all the salts you need in it to keep you balanced. Perhaps the low carb diet you are following is affecting this.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131