over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

extreme peptides research chems

rainbowinthedark

Registered
i was looking for peoples opinions and experiences on extreme peps research chems (adex,aromasin,nolva,clomid) i wanted to order some but i never ordered liquid before and just wanted to make sure its g2g

and before anyone says anything, i searched through 10pages of threads trying to find info on this and nothing came up

i was looking for peoples opinions and experiences on extreme peps research chems (adex,aromasin,nolva,clomid) i wanted to order some but i never ordered liquid before and just wanted to make sure its g2g

and before anyone says anything, i searched through 10pages of threads trying to find info on this and nothing came up

did you look at their thread in the sponsor section? i know for a fact there is info listed there.

i didnt see anything about research chems. i already know all peptides were more than g2g and i assume its the same with the chems but i just wanted some reassurance.

Id like feedback on this too. there peps are fine i can say from experiance but no one seems to comment on there liquids

I'd stay away from any company's liquid SERMs/anti-e's if possible.

Last thing I tried tasted like straight grain alcohol. So bad I couldn't use it. Didn't even help trying to mix it with stuff.

I am about to use them for the same thing. I have used others in the past with good results. From what i am reading everything is g2g.

Aromisin here i come.

When dealing with PCT and the possibility of getting gyno I wouldn't trust research chems even though some may be real they are at least underdosed. Go with online pharmacy shouldn't ever have a prob with customs because they are not scheduled drugs you might pay a little more but at least you know your getting what you pay for. You don't want to waste all the money and hard work on your cycle to throw it away with a bad PCT. IMHO.

I have ran research chems for the past 2 years wtih absolutely no problems. Make sure you shake them pretty good before you use them.

you drink it right, and its ok to mix with drinks to make it easier to down. i heard it tastes like shit

When dealing with PCT and the possibility of getting gyno I wouldn't trust research chems even though some may be real they are at least underdosed. Go with online pharmacy shouldn't ever have a prob with customs because they are not scheduled drugs you might pay a little more but at least you know your getting what you pay for. You don't want to waste all the money and hard work on your cycle to throw it away with a bad PCT. IMHO.

you drink it right, and its ok to mix with drinks to make it easier to down. i heard it tastes like shit

yes and yes. But if you are going to use something to wash it down with, dont mix it in the glass because some of the serm can be left in the cup. Instead, fill you mouth with grapefruit juice (For example) and then shoot the chem directly in your mouth.

yes and yes. But if you are going to use something to wash it down with, dont mix it in the glass because some of the serm can be left in the cup. Instead, fill you mouth with grapefruit juice (For example) and then shoot the chem directly in your mouth.

k thx. i just wanted to confirm that, since like i said, i never used liquid ancillaries.

why did you repost that? just curious

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar