over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Extreme PIP!

Poindexter

Registered
Can someone help me out, I've been getting my oils from the same sponsor for the past year now, recently the had a sale on Test E and I decided to get some. The very first shot of this test was in a glute, about the end of the next day I started to experience some serious PIP that lasted longer and was more painful than any injection I have ever taken, ass cheek slightly swollen and hard after a couple days, and it takes 10 days or so to go away, but I was hoping the rest of the gear would be ok and maybe that one vial would be the problem. I bought some whatman filters and ran the gear through and injected on schedule and the same thing happened. I hate to throw away this oil if there is something I can do to make it right such as putting it in an autoclave. WTF is this? Bacteria? I would appreciate any and all feedback.

Hope I DON'T BREAK ANY RULES HERE BUT THERE IS A SPONSOR ON THIS BOARD THAT USES COCUNT OIL AND YOU WILL NOT HAVE PIP!

My last two batches of raws the test -e was absolutely crippling. I tried making it several different ways (less ba, no bb,different carriers, etc...) still it hurt and left a huge lump in the muscle no matter what I did.

I stumbled on a thread on another forum of members complaining about the same exact thing, it was always the test -e. So the only thing I can think of is the Chinese fucked up an entire batch of test e some how because the raws came from several different sources. In the end I just tossed the shit, there is no telling what is in it if it hurts that bad.

Hope I DON'T BREAK ANY RULES HERE BUT THERE IS A SPONSOR ON THIS BOARD THAT USES COCUNT OIL AND YOU WILL NOT HAVE PIP!

COCUNT? sounds fishy....
and I used the sponsor with the "coconut" oil and had not only pip, but swollen injection sites. and really low numbers on test levels compared to other sources. just sayin'. if this gets deleted, I will understand.

Thanks Gotta, I've brewed my own gear before so I understand the concepts and I do want to try and save this gear because I THINK the hormone is most likely in there. I'll give it one more shot after I bake it in the oven at 170 for about an hour, pip or no pip I will post the results and since I'm on a cruise right now I'll get test levels ran after a few weeks to see if it degraded the test that I THINK should be in there. Thanks for the link bro it was very informative.

Is it same mg amount? Ive used different ones before from same place. 250mg painless and their 400 hurt like hell.. Super swollen, It helped when I cut it will 200mg masteron. Could just be that bottle though. Alcohol everything and do your part. Other than that could be contamination.

COCUNT? sounds fishy....
and I used the sponsor with the "coconut" oil and had not only pip, but swollen injection sites. and really low numbers on test levels compared to other sources. just sayin'. if this gets deleted, I will understand.

little spelling mishap there, I meant coconut oil.

COCUNT? sounds fishy....

little spelling mishap there, I meant coconut oil. Oh yeah you are the one that gave the bad review on the guy I'm referring to. Nevermind I was just trying to help.

Your most likely having a reaction to a solvent and not the carrier oil. Seek out a sponsor that doesn't use solvent's on normal blends or uses minimal amounts of solvent on heavy mg blends. PM me and we can talk more if you want.

I recommend contacting the sponsor and explaining the situation. The truly good sponsors often will replace the suspect products. There could be a known bad batch or something. Obviously sponsors need to guard against being scammed themselves but a legitimate problem will probably be dealt with with appropriate customer care.
I just went thru this myself.

I went through it recently too and contacted the sponsor. They were glad I informed them and immediately offered to send a new one. Never had an issue with any of their stuff before and they took care of it.

My last two batches of raws the test -e was absolutely crippling. I tried making it several different ways (less ba, no bb,different carriers, etc...) still it hurt and left a huge lump in the muscle no matter what I did.

I stumbled on a thread on another forum of members complaining about the same exact thing, it was always the test -e. So the only thing I can think of is the Chinese fucked up an entire batch of test e some how because the raws came from several different sources. In the end I just tossed the shit, there is no telling what is in it if it hurts that bad.

Your right. A while back had same problem with 4 differant sponsors here, 3 are gone, turned scammers. Bad swelling and made me sick as hell. That cheap chinese 10ml test deals. Never a again. I'm not losing my leg over saving money again.

It's likely bad/incomplete synthesis in test-e production so it results in carbolic acid as a by product. You can't remove it with a syringe filter so i'm not sure how it can be fixed.

I recommend contacting the sponsor and explaining the situation. The truly good sponsors often will replace the suspect products. There could be a known bad batch or something. Obviously sponsors need to guard against being scammed themselves but a legitimate problem will probably be dealt with with appropriate customer care.
I just went thru this myself.

Dude I contacted the Rep and the sponsor and I didn't even want a replacement and I told them that, they basically think I'm full of shyt or they don't give a fark. I used their gear all year with no problems so I trusted them hell I over trusted them. I praised them on Olm and gh15 and they hate the dude on gh15. I just wanted to give a heads up and if someone else had the same problem my statement would back them up. I know I'm not the only one has this complaint but dude is getting so big people don't want to speak up. Ive made up my mind, as much as I hate to do it I'm trashing that shyt and brewing my own. So thanks for the lesson and ten glass vials for $170, hopefully I can fill them with something I can trust.

I'm dealing with a similar issue from some test enan I just brewed up.... did nothing different, but got BAD PIP so far. shot glutes once, and delts twice (each side both times).

even times when I smuggled 200cc Tornel T200 across the border in a rinsed out 7-11 plastic Big Gulp cup and drew out and injected the oil without even filtering I didn't get the PIP I get from this stuff and THAT shit was dirty for certain!

Iv had a bad batch also.

Very painful threw everything away.

I also minimized the swelling Mind you i inject 3ccs in the muscle though so its bound to hurt atleast a little. Make shure you inject DEEP into the muscle belly it WILL hurt less trust me.

When you inject in the fat area or oil goes around there it will HURT and will be EXTREMELY tender. Very crippling.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131