over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Extreme Sciatica help

oh, and while im sure you are aware but this is more for other ppl who may be reading. Flomax doesnt help the BPH as in changing the prostate size or underlying inflammation/ cellular signaling.. it just helps relax some muscle so u can pee

oh, and while im sure you are aware but this is more for other ppl who may be reading. Flomax doesnt help the BPH as in changing the prostate size or underlying inflammation/ cellular signaling.. it just helps relax some muscle so u can pee

The doctor felt it would be best to avoid Finasteride now if I can, since my prostate isn't huge and my PSA level wasn't up much nor really high. Im taking the lowest dose of Flomax too and it is doing its job. Someday I have a feeling the problem will progress.

The doctor felt it would be best to avoid Finasteride now if I can, since my prostate isn't huge and my PSA level wasn't up much nor really high. Im taking the lowest dose of Flomax too and it is doing its job. Someday I have a feeling the problem will progress.

Just keep an eye on it. I mean your prostate is big enough to cause urinary issues. I personally take finasteride/dutasteride for hair loss, which has added bonus of helping prevent prostate issues.

Do you use AAS anymore? If i recall correct you had some signficant heart issues in the past.

Just keep an eye on it. I mean your prostate is big enough to cause urinary issues. I personally take finasteride/dutasteride for hair loss, which has added bonus of helping prevent prostate issues.

Do you use AAS anymore? If i recall correct you had some signficant heart issues in the past.

I just use 100 mg/wk, doctor prescribed now. I had a heart attack almost 11 years ago. My steroid days are over.

I just use 100 mg/wk, doctor prescribed now. I had a heart attack almost 11 years ago. My steroid days are over.

yea i recall talking to you about it years ago and reading some threads.

In that case im not too worried but in my opinion, for most conditions, id rather try to treat the underlying issue and not symptoms whenever possible.

I work on an orthopedic floor at my local hospital. Be very careful getting steroid injections. While they can offer relief they can also cause weakening of bone, ligaments, and tendons which can exacerbate an existing problem or cause additional problems. I know this is a pretty real problem as I've had several of the docs tell me they would never get them. Good luck. Sciatica sucks!!

I work on an orthopedic floor at my local hospital. Be very careful getting steroid injections. While they can offer relief they can also cause weakening of bone, ligaments, and tendons which can exacerbate an existing problem or cause additional problems. I know this is a pretty real problem as I've had several of the docs tell me they would never get them. Good luck. Sciatica sucks!!

Tell your doctors that they need to look into fluorinated vs non steroids. Ones with that group like kenalog are known to have increased risk for weakening tendons. One caveat being dexamethasone which has a different effect via changing how stem cells differentiate instead into tendon it shift it to things like fat, cartilage etc which has potential over long term to limit healing but thats not what ortho is refering to.

Local joint injections should not be going systemic enough to result in bone issues unless they missed and went soft tissue.

I use depo medrol with most patients for the above reasons.

No one should be too concerned about a properly placed steroid injection using the correct medication.

Tell your doctors that they need to look into fluorinated vs non steroids. Ones with that group like kenalog are known to have increased risk for weakening tendons. One caveat being dexamethasone which has a different effect via changing how stem cells differentiate instead into tendon it shift it to things like fat, cartilage etc which has potential over long term to limit healing but thats not what ortho is refering to.

Local joint injections should not be going systemic enough to result in bone issues unless they missed and went soft tissue.

I use depo medrol with most patients for the above reasons.

No one should be too concerned about a properly placed steroid injection using the correct medication.

This is something Id like to learn more about. At work the docs inject a few different steroids and I really dont know what the differences are between them all. Im going to look up fluoronated vs nonfluoronated.

This is something Id like to learn more about. At work the docs inject a few different steroids and I really dont know what the differences are between them all. Im going to look up fluoronated vs nonfluoronated.

admittedly i didnt know much about this until a few years ago. I kept hearing about particulate vs non particulate so some drs use dexamethasone for that reason. Thats true for spinal stuff but not joint.

So the best place to look is in the rheum literature. I was ortho prior to my current occupation and no orthos really knew the difference. there is pretty good data on it.

You will find some studies done on dexa on stem cells. Its possible depo does something similar but thats much longer term stuff. Most of the tendon issues are a bit more short term.

There is also a volume issue. Unless its for soemthing like adhesive capsulitis volume should be kept to a minimum. I injected my fathers patella recently and it was 1 ml of depo and 1ml of lido. Thats its. The volume it self can cause a mechanical alteration resulting in injury.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131