over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

F*cking gyno

Slowmoe

Registered
Background:

Been running AAS since 2014. I've ran a lot of compounds including trest and test with no signs of gyno formation.

Well about 2 years ago I was doing a dbol/ primo cycle with about 50mg dbol a day and I had a flare up. I noticed a mentos sized lump vehind my right nip, and although I've kept it somewhat at bay with AI's, it has grown to the point to where my right pec is noticeably bigger at the bottom. And now even on a TRT dose )100mg) of test it constantly flares up without an AI.

I've been on raloxifene for a while plus aromasin, and although it is mostly keeping gyno at bay, ralox kills my sex drive and all AI's make me feel bad, like, unbalanced or something. It's to the point where I'd almost rather grow a boob and feel good than feel crappy constantly.

I should note that I'm about 18-20% BF.

Question:
Would dropping down to about 12% BF significantly help things? And are there any other nutritional or factors that I can consider to make things better?

Also as a last resort, if I need surgery, how much does that normally cost and does insurance cover it at all? I have blue cross blue shield/ mid tier plan.

Thanks in advance

Most of it is probably fat, you can absolutely diet it off, only the hard nodules can't be dieted off, but can usually be shrunk significantly.

When you say you feel bad from the AI are doing any blood work to see where things are at? This way you could adjust the dose and possibly feel better.

When you say you feel bad from the AI are doing any blood work to see where things are at? This way you could adjust the dose and possibly feel better.

I have not done blood work. My doctor is kind of a dick, long story short he wanted to lower my TRT dose so I told him I would just quit. So he thinks I am off of everything, and if he found out I was back on without a script he would probably drop me. And he gives me 30mg adderall and only have to visit every 3 months. So I don't wanna screw that up.

Anyway. I've even gone 2 weeks since my last 100mg injection. And my nip still hurts. So INO it is increased estrogen sensitivity due to the dbol cycle.

Actually I did bloodwork once whil in doc monitored TRT, my total T was 900 and E2 was normal, however I still had painful pointy nips. Sorry, forgot about that.

You can get your own bloodwork done without doc. And depends on how bad it is, surgery is a great option if it is really bothering you. Mine only cost 4800 and was pretty simple. You will be kind of fucked up for a week and 3 weeks before back to every thing. Maybe post pics

Background:

Been running AAS since 2014. I've ran a lot of compounds including trest and test with no signs of gyno formation.

Well about 2 years ago I was doing a dbol/ primo cycle with about 50mg dbol a day and I had a flare up. I noticed a mentos sized lump vehind my right nip, and although I've kept it somewhat at bay with AI's, it has grown to the point to where my right pec is noticeably bigger at the bottom. And now even on a TRT dose )100mg) of test it constantly flares up without an AI.

I've been on raloxifene for a while plus aromasin, and although it is mostly keeping gyno at bay, ralox kills my sex drive and all AI's make me feel bad, like, unbalanced or something. It's to the point where I'd almost rather grow a boob and feel good than feel crappy constantly.

Question:
Would dropping down to about 12% BF significantly help things? And are there any other nutritional or factors that I can consider to make things better?

Also as a last resort, if I need surgery, how much does that normally cost and does insurance cover it at all? I have blue cross blue shield/ mid tier plan.

Thanks in advance

In my personal experience your body can become more sensitive to estrogen (as far as gyno goes) over time.

I’m dealing with a similar issue; I need an AI to keep gyno from flaring up and I’m not on any gear; although might Test is low and will probably go on HRT soon.

Like mentioned above that you do not need a doctor to get blood work done.

Before I was able to dial my AI in I would always get a small lump. The only way for him to go away was to completely come off everything and run PCT. Usually 4 to 6 weeks in the lump would be completely gone.

In my personal experience your body can become more sensitive to estrogen (as far as gyno goes) over time.

I’m dealing with a similar issue; I need an AI to keep gyno from flaring up and I’m not on any gear; although might Test is low and will probably go on HRT soon.

Yeah I'm sure it was the dbol that fucked me. Before then I was running TNE ED pre workout with no nip pain. Dbol cycle then boom. Have to basically do 25mg eod of aromasin to get rid of the pain on 100mg a week. I guess I created more receptors or something with all that dbol. IDK. But it sucks

Split dose the ralox and lower your trt to 10mg a day. What is your ralox dose?

At 50mg of dbol a day your liver detox pathways might be holding your e2 metabolization back and could take time to recover. That is a pretty high dose tbh.i3c, NAC, glycine and sulforaphane would help.

Last edited:

You should evaluate your overall health, excess e2 sensitivity might be a phase 2 liver issue.

I have not done blood work. My doctor is kind of a dick, long story short he wanted to lower my TRT dose so I told him I would just quit. So he thinks I am off of everything, and if he found out I was back on without a script he would probably drop me. And he gives me 30mg adderall and only have to visit every 3 months. So I don't wanna screw that up.

Anyway. I've even gone 2 weeks since my last 100mg injection. And my nip still hurts. So INO it is increased estrogen sensitivity due to the dbol cycle.

Actually I did bloodwork once whil in doc monitored TRT, my total T was 900 and E2 was normal, however I still had painful pointy nips. Sorry, forgot about that.

Lowering your dose and using a better protocol would have been my first choice too, I do not think your doctor is really a dick, likely they just do not know how to manage your use. It is common with family doctors. Taking 100mg at once or whatever schedule you are on is not the right way to do it, especially with the issues you are having.

Last edited:
Background:

Question:

Thanks in advance

I had gyno done less than a year ago, and it cost me about 7k for everything. Definitely worth it. I'm in Southern Cali and had it done by Dr Cruise in New Port Beach him and his crew are excellent!

Got damn I would have to have some serious titties to spend 7 grand. Fuck. This is coming from someone who dropped 10k on a hair transplant recently.

Shit. Maybe mine isn't that bad

Got damn I would have to have some serious titties to spend 7 grand. Fuck. This is coming from someone who dropped 10k on a hair transplant recently.

It probably isn't that noticeable to others. Take a picture and show it on here. You are probably way over conscious of it.

Meh, made a decent amount of money this year at work, and this was something that had been effecting me my whole life, had it since I was a teen. Was always insecure about it, and honestly, I wish I would've gotten the surgery done a LONGGGGG time ago. Anyone who has had a decent amount of gyno says the same thing.

Meh, made a decent amount of money this year at work, and this was something that had been effecting me my whole life, had it since I was a teen. Was always insecure about it, and honestly, I wish I would've gotten the surgery done a LONGGGGG time ago. Anyone who has had a decent amount of gyno says the same thing.

Yeah, I get it. When mine flares up bad it looks pretty funky. I have good chest genetics but around the nip it looks like a cone and throws things off. But at my BF I'm hoping and praying that a major cut will shrink it to near nothing.

For now I think I'm going to try eod or ed injections to hopefully manage spikes, and start cutting.

The ralox.... I've been doing 50mg eod. And aromasin 25my EOD or E3D. And neither of these drugs make me feel very good. A Astro zone makes me feel even worse. Just tired of feeling crappy just to manage this dumb shit

This is when it is NOt flared up

Attachments

• IMG_0040.jpg
    IMG_0040.jpg
    278.8 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_0039.jpg
    IMG_0039.jpg
    263.9 KB · Views: 85
Yea it's hard to tell exactly cause you overall seem a little soft, but I can see it. That's seems about where mine was before surgery. It does make a big difference

Yea it's hard to tell exactly cause you overall seem a little soft, but I can see it. That's seems about where mine was before surgery. It does make a big difference

What was your BF like

Yeah, I get it. When mine flares up bad it looks pretty funky. I have good chest genetics but around the nip it looks like a cone and throws things off. But at my BF I'm hoping and praying that a major cut will shrink it to near nothing.

For now I think I'm going to try eod or ed injections to hopefully manage spikes, and start cutting.

The ralox.... I've been doing 50mg eod. And aromasin 25my EOD or E3D. And neither of these drugs make me feel very good. A Astro zone makes me feel even worse. Just tired of feeling crappy just to manage this dumb shit

You should dose ralox more frequently. Twice a day is ideal ime. 12.5mg 2x a day to match your total dose. Which is a low dose. Try 30mg 2x a day for 4-6months to actually treat your gyno according to the researched protocol. The eod dosing in studies was for elderly men and i think they were just seeing if it was still effective, it was, but imo stable levels probably help.

Fwiw ralox gives me really realistic bad dreams when i start and also makes me feel sweaty but it goes away after achieving stable dose. You are going up and down in blood levels of the drug doing it the way you are. The sides are a picnic compared to nolvadex tho. You really should not need any AI to calm your tits while on a good regimen of ralox.

Risks of ralox are excess clotting so you should watch out even if it is seemingly neglible. Some supplements like milk thistle could drastically increase the bioavailability too so be cautious.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity