over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

F.D.A. Panel Backs Limits on Testosterone Therapy

chainheart

Kilo Klub Member
F.D.A. Panel Backs Limits on Testosterone

"Testosterone replacement therapies should be reserved for men with specific medical conditions that impair function of the testicles, an advisory panel to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration concluded on Wednesday.

The FDA is not obliged to follow the advice of its advisory panels but typically does so. The panel also recommended that companies be required to conduct additional studies to assess the cardiovascular risk of their products for patients with age-related low testosterone..."

Testosterone Supplement Use Should Be Limited: FDA Panel

Testosterone Supplement Use Should Be Limited: FDA Panel

**broken link removed**

wheres the feedback??

there are a lot of middle aged men that have come to enjoy the higher T levels that this panels decision is going to effect under a DR 's care and using legit clinics. does anyone have a plan B? are you going to second guess youre HRT now that the medical society has weighted the benefits of HRT to be too risky to allow it to continue?

there are a lot of middle aged men that have come to enjoy the higher T levels that this panels decision is going to effect under a DR 's care and using legit clinics. does anyone have a plan B? are you going to second guess youre HRT now that the medical society has weighted the benefits of HRT to be too risky to allow it to continue?

Even if FDA changes the guidelines for Testosterone Replacement, doctors can still prescribe for "off label" uses. It will be completely up to the doctor and probably his beliefs.

dr.'s can use their own judgement but they may put themselves under the FDA's magnifying glass if they do. and many wont want to.

Bullshit. I hate this kind of thing. I feel better on T, I'm going to keep taking it. No way this FDA panel is coming between me and my shots!

but now the govt is going to pay for it. And they don't want to.
welcome to socialized medicine.

I think this doesn't change much. If your levels are very low then they will put you on trt. The past 5 years have been the age of prohormone use in young men. In the next few years Id say the need for hrt will skyrocket

The FDA can set limits, but it doesn't mean docs will follow. Doctors will treat the patient how they want, but some docs may be more reluctant to put a patient on trt.

It's a bunch of foolishness by bureaucrats that have an AGENDA to push and that does not necessarily include looking out for your health. The emasculation and feminization of the male species is their goal. For heavens sake we don't want a bunch of guys running around on testosterone! Silliness.

When you're 30 and your doctor tells you your T level is that of a 70 year old man... I guess the government wants your balls cut off before TRT can be administered. I'm with the others here Test saved my life in a way. I'm healthier than I have ever been and in better shape than 90% of the people I work with. They going to say this about men's hormones I guess women dont need them either anymore...

When you're 30 and your doctor tells you your T level is that of a 70 year old man... I guess the government wants your balls cut off before TRT can be administered. I'm with the others here Test saved my life in a way. I'm healthier than I have ever been and in better shape than 90% of the people I work with. They going to say this about men's hormones I guess women dont need them either anymore...

Absolutely agree with your statement. It has helped thousands of men to improve the quality of their lives and restore their hormonal system to a healthy level.

High probability that no one on the panel has used replacement test.

One of the best things for my life. I feel like I am able to battle and handle more stress than ever before- with a much more level attitude...

It makes me so sad it is a Schedule 3 substance...

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear