over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

F*&K i was in a car accident

JustWannaBeHuge

FOUNDING Member / Kilo Klub Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Noone was hurt thank god. oh wait, the woman that i hit becuz she cut me off, when the cop asked her if she was injured she said , "I'm not sure, i know sometimes, injuries take awhile to set in"
so i guess i'm gonna be sued now.

well...i just thank god my daughter wasn't in my truck and noone was killed or seriously hurt.

becareful guys, things can change in the blink of an eye.

JW

GLAD YOU AREN'T INJURED!

YOU ARE RIGHT.....A PERSON HAS TO BE THANKFUL FOR EACH DAY. EACH ONE MIGHT BE THE LAST ONE.

thx dude.

it's so crazy, this has opened my eyes alot. life is so important. just the other day i saw on the news about car accident and a person was killed, you just never think it'll happen to you. but in the amount of time from me saying "oh sh(accident)it" thats how quickly it happened.

thanks again JT.

JW

in the blink of an eye

About two years ago I was involved in an work related accident. To make a long story short, when the ambulance arrived my heart rate was 10 and I was rigid as a board. I know what you mean bro things can change extremely fast. And sometimes you are the other guy. Glad you are ok and especially your that your daughter was off causing trouble somewhere else at the time. Mr.clean101

this happened to me about a month ago it makes u think alot at least for me it did, it made me realize i cant die yet ive got way to many things to do and people who depend on me
good to hear u are safe

GLAD YOU'RE OK!!!

JWH,

People are friggin' unbelievable at accidents some times. A buddy of mine's pregnant (lik 7mo) was in an accident, totally the other driver's fault. She was pretty rattled and ended up being OK. He got to the scene as the cops were taking info and the guy was totally truthful about everything. His wife was taken away to the hospital and he stayed to handle insurance matters, etc. Needless to say, my buddy was pretty rattled by all of this.

Now, after his wife is gone, the guy starts changing his story, saying she was at fault - total bullshit. My buddy argued with him for about 10 seconds before he CLOCKED the dude out cold - right there in front of the cop. Still dunno what will happen r.e. law suits, etc. Regardless, he said he didn't care - it was worth it.

Again, glad to hear you're OK.

-Randy

JustWannaBeHuge said:
thx dude.

it's so crazy, this has opened my eyes alot. life is so important. just the other day i saw on the news about car accident and a person was killed, you just never think it'll happen to you. but in the amount of time from me saying "oh sh(accident)it" thats how quickly it happened.

thanks again JT.

JW

Ok I dont' want to get all sappy but here goes.

I know it has been said many times before but before it is too late:

Call your mom NOW and tell her you love her and thanks for taking care of me.

Call your dad NOW and say thank you for everything and I love you.

Ok enough of this weepy crap now go pound some weights. :)

thx fellas.

as soon as i got home, i made sure to give my lil girl a big ass hug and kiss. she heard me telling my girl what happened, and was like "daddy are you going to jail?" and i told her no that everything's gonna be ok. i think her over hearing got her more upset then me.

as far as my parents, i saw em in person and told em, i try to see em everyday so my daughter can bound with them cuz my mom's crazy about her hehe. gotta love watchin my mom tell my lil girl how bad i was as a kid and hearing "daddy you were bad, go on timeout" hehe

well i'm outta here now fellas, my mind has done more thinking and i've got to spend more time with my family right now.

stay safe.

JW

Re: GLAD YOU'RE OK!!!

homonunculus said:
JWH,

People are friggin' unbelievable at accidents some times. A buddy of mine's pregnant (lik 7mo) was in an accident, totally the other driver's fault. She was pretty rattled and ended up being OK. He got to the scene as the cops were taking info and the guy was totally truthful about everything. His wife was taken away to the hospital and he stayed to handle insurance matters, etc. Needless to say, my buddy was pretty rattled by all of this.

Now, after his wife is gone, the guy starts changing his story, saying she was at fault - total bullshit. My buddy argued with him for about 10 seconds before he CLOCKED the dude out cold - right there in front of the cop. Still dunno what will happen r.e. law suits, etc. Regardless, he said he didn't care - it was worth it.

Again, glad to hear you're OK.

-Randy

Hell yeah it was worth it, standing up for the woman. I think I would be extremely pissed to if I had that happen to my lady while she was pregnant.

Glad to hear that you're OK. Sounds like she may have tried to set you up :(

xcel

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner