over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

F******* P****** at the gym

Dionysusedge

Registered
FRAT WARNING.

Ok just wanted to vent here.

Let me start this off by saying that i do work out at a 24 hour fitness, as there are no other gyms in the area.

So im doing Decline bench press today and this little fucking pussy covered in tattoo's with his hat turned to the side, wearing a Tapout tank top; walks over and grabs a 25 pound plate off the smith machine im using.

Now i planned on using that 25 pound plate, so after my set, i walk over and say to the kid (very nicely), " Hey man, just a tip, you might want to ask before you grab a plate off a peice of equipment someone is using, its just common gym etiquette".

He looks at me and says, "yeah, but this is a gym and there are plates everywhere", to which i reply, "yeah thats true, and next time you can get one of your plates from somewhere else".

He gets in my face and starts screaming at me. I basically tell him that i will happily finish my workout with him behind the building, and he does the typical badboy bullshit of talking but not doing anything. He tells me im running my mouth, and i say "maybe so, but if you go anywhere near my rack again, im gonna ruin your day".

He walks over to me, and im ready to just knock this kids block off. He walks right past me over to the manager and starts talking to him. I say fuck it, and finish my workout.

After my workout, the manager comes over to me, and is actually a decent guy. I told him my story, he said that he believed me and for me not to worry about it. Told me that the kids today have no respect, and then he laughed and said that "the kid thinks he is a hard-ass, but when it came down to it he ran over and got me". He told the kid that screwing around with me would not be good for him, and that "that guy would kill you kid".

Now i started working out 16 years ago with a group of powerlifters. I was taught respect and courtesy. If i mouthed off, i was shut up real quick.

These fucking Pussy kids today have no respect, no common courtesy, and no fucking clue.

Its been about 2 hours since i left the gym, and i still want to tear that kids fucking head off.

I got to find a hardcore gym in my area.

Thanks for letting me vent!

Ive got a few of those TapOut T-shirt 18- 20 yr olds in the gym.
Walking around with ILS and bad attitudes....to cool for school :p I Just laugh.

Yup... Kids these days have no respect for anyone or anything! Sure he opens his mouth when there are people around because he knows you prob wont pound on him! Well atleast you didnt end up in jail!!!!

You know i have no desire to fight anybody.

But this kid, just got my adrenaline flowing like crazy. I was really hoping he would be up for going out behind the building. I just really wanted to hurt this kid BAD.

When he walked over to me, i thought he was gonna grab another plate off my rack, because he had this smirk on his face. Instead he walked over to the manager - which totally killed him in my opinion. I mean, if your gonna talk shit, you better be able to back it up, and this lousy fuck runs to the manager after getting in my face.

FUCKING PUSSY

Trouble with kids now is they have no fear. their just to stupid and no respect for anything. when i was young you respect the older guys exspeacly if the could kick the shit out of you.

ya... all you have to do to be a bad ass anymore is wear tapout clothes. lmao!

dont forget the affliction badasses
frk

Do they even make those shirts in 2XL or higher?? It seems to me, the trend is the smaller kids are the ones usually wearing them. Napolean complex?

Don't worry man, someday that twerp is going to mouth off to someone that has nothing to lose.

Mixed Martial Arts is a great sport, but what it has done for America's youthi is bullshit.

Add to that the Jersey shore crap out there, and everyone suddenly is a tough guy calling everybody "son" or "kid".

The older generation wouldnt put up with this shit. I gave attitude and the old man layed into me with a belt.

It makes me nervous to see what this current generation is going to be like when i am a senior citizen.

so many wanna be's so little time
seems anymore tatoos and tapout shirts are a right of passage for the youth.
and no, there is no tapout or affliction bigger than 2x, i ordered a camo cobra kai tapout special order lol
the guy asked me well sir how big are you, told em im bob sapp size
mind you im no MMA fighter, i did train MMA for a lil bit but its not for me, i AM a big karate kid fan
lol
frk

I go to college in Chico, CA and all I can see at my gyms are frat punks everywhere. this morons walk around with gel in their hair and sunglasses and shit into the gym, they have no respect for elders where i work out and im constantly on edge ready to kick their ass. im only 22 but i was raised to respect people around you and its sad to see that most people my age dont give respect back, pisses me off

I go to college in Chico, CA and all I can see at my gyms are frat punks everywhere...

I don't think the Tapout shirt guys and Fraternity men are the same thing.

I had somebody take a plate off the leg press machine just before I was ready to unlock the sled. It happened twice that I can think of. Talk about retarded or what?

you would be surprised here, a lot of frats talk about mma and wear affliction and tap out

Thats disappointing. Fraternities are supposed to focus on giving their members a professional image... We had to wear blazers and neckties on campus in my fraternity (the whole 4 years not just as a pledge).

Mixed Martial Arts is a great sport, but what it has done for America's youthi is bullshit.

I understand your frustration but I think blaming it on MMA is more than a little misguided...Look at all the gang bangers that wear Raider clothing, I wouldn't even think to blame the Raiders or pro football for the way these people act or conduct their lives.

Last edited:
dude you can buy affliction shirts bigger then a 2x bro i have some. i love the affliction line up, not into the tapout stuff but i do like the fit of affliction shirts for bodybuilders they fit nice. here a link for shirts in 3x

**broken link removed**

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity