over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

F*** The Arnold Classic

jay_dub

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
Branch Warren has one of the most hideous physiques in pro bodybuilding history, and he continues to either win or take second place in this joke of a show.

Ive been to the show before when he won (conveniently after coming back after a injury and having a baby).

The politics in the Arnold are more and more obvious each and every year.

Cedric taking 4th place?! LOL What a fucking embarrassment to bodybuilding fans.

Luckily Dexter's immaculate physique is so overpowering that there is no denying his domination on stage. But Cedric was right there with him.

Atlast at the Olympia they take into consideration a thing called aesthetics, which branch has NONE.

Sorry but after watching the videos it really pissed me off that such an ugly physique would be given credit over a beautiful healthy looking physique like Cedric's. Branch is nothing but a insulin abusing freak show with the waist that compares to a pregnant woman in her 9th month of pregnancy.

/Rant

I agree, Branch is everything bodybuilding should not be. Honestly how this guy keeps placing the way he does is beyond me...typical ifbb BS politics

Truth!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Wouldn't be surprised if Cedric just quit. Talk about being robbed.....

He was bigger and on another level of aesthetics and symmetry, than everyone at the show. Cedric is the physique this sport needs to return to. You could make a case he could have been a tick drier. But he still won.

Compton doesn't have the muscle maturity because he's growing so fast. But his day is inevitably coming.

For the record. Not one guy on the stage brought that dry, onion skin, saran wrap look like John Medows brings to every show he does. John must really be on to something. IMO.

CG

Wouldn't be surprised if Cedric just quit. Talk about being robbed.....

He was bigger and on another level of aesthetics and symmetry, than everyone at the show. Cedric is the physique this sport needs to return to. You could make a case he could have been a tick drier. But he still won.

Compton doesn't have the muscle maturity because he's growing so fast. But his day is inevitably coming.

For the record. Not one guy on the stage brought that dry, onion skin, saran wrap look like John Medows brings to every show he does. John must really be on to something. IMO.

CG
The fact that John was somehow not given a pro card yet amazes me...

You really think Branch is bad? He looks great. I don't really see any competition comparing this pic. He looks better than ronnie's olympia days in my opinion.

Attachments

• Branch-Warren-Bodybuilder.jpg
    Branch-Warren-Bodybuilder.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 1,299
I thought cedric should have placed higher and should have won in my opinion.

You really think Branch is bad? He looks great. I don't really see any competition comparing this pic. He looks better than ronnie's olympia days in my opinion.

Where did you get this pic?

It looks photoshopped.

:confused: I really hope your just joking lol

Branch is a beast, he looked grainy and veiny. Justin Compton is another beast as well. A lot of people don't seem to like Branch but watch some of his training videos, he is the definition of hardcore

Yes that picture of Branch warren is photo shopped as fuck .

And yes Cedric should of at least beat Justin compton .

Its professional Bodybuilding ....................

Branch is a beast, he looked grainy and veiny. Justin Compton is another beast as well. A lot of people don't seem to like Branch but watch some of his training videos, he is the definition of hardcore

I guess if you mean yelling profanities before each set, throwing around weights and having the worst form in the world then yep he's "hardcore" :rolleyes:

This is shopped. Look at his forearms. Branch has the worst forearms in the IFBB and his arms have never been that full even with the gallon of oil he normally shows up with.lol
But I'm not the one saying I hate Braches shape. I'm saying Branch didn't win the position he was given.
Ya watch these videos and one looks bigger and more magnificent than the next. BUT when you stand them up in line next to each other then you see whats really going on. Look at Compton. Rear double bi, his delts look unmatchable. But Cedric stood next to him and it was a coin flip IMO. Anyone that didn't see the comparisons really have no idea what happened and what a travesty it was.

CG

Last edited:
The way these guys look is so much different in person I'd be curious how many of you were at the show? Dexter and branch look like the did a contest diet and the rest looked they just ate kfc for 16 weeks. The difference in conditioning was a such a stark contrast no way branch could have gotten worse than second. I'm not a branch fan at all he looks like lumpy potatoes but in person Cedric looked offseason compared to branch.

Don't confuse someone being grainy as fuck as looking good. He has shit looking genetics.

Just because Branch brought the best Branch possible doesn't mean his best is good enough to beat others with elite genetics and symmetry.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

I agree with some of this. Dexter/Branch were the right choice if conditioning and fullness on stage were the only judging criteria. In my opinion Cedric deserved 3rd. Evan 4th. Justin 5th. Just how I saw it. Cedric is the only guy without a distentia problem. Rewarding him for that would be a step in the right direction.

Justin's gut looks like Greg Kovacs at his very worst. Not dissing the guy. I'm a fan. I was just surprised. It was so distended, at times, you couldn't even see his abs. It just looked like a round belly. I really hope he gets that issue under control.

Yes, it was Dex/Branch way ahead of the rest. I respect Branch. If he has to eat dirt...he'll eat dirt.

I agree with some of this. Dexter/Branch were the right choice if conditioning and fullness on stage were the only judging criteria. In my opinion Cedric deserved 3rd. Evan 4th. Justin 5th. Just how I saw it. Cedric is the only guy without a distentia problem. Rewarding him for that would be a step in the right direction.

Justin's gut looks like Greg Kovacs at his very worst. Not dissing the guy. I'm a fan. I was just surprised. It was so distended, at times, you couldn't even see his abs. It just looked like a round belly. I really hope he gets that issue under control.

Yes, it was Dex/Branch way ahead of the rest. I respect Branch. If he has to eat dirt...he'll eat dirt.

Thank you.

Some of you guys don't know shit about how a bodybuilding show is judged. Conditioning wins baby. Dex and branch were hard as nails. Dex's genetics are better than branch's so he obviously gets the nod. Cedric looked fucking awesome like a what true bodybuilder should but he just didn't have that freaky dry look. Compton..? I'm completely let down by that but usually the guys that are overhyped usually fail to deliver. He looked smaller and looked soft and watery. With bad stomach distention. To me the show was judged correctly

Some of you are just delusional.

Branch's physique is exactly what one would imagine roided out freak to look like. Worst genetic package on the pro stage, plus all the injuries he's a pile of dogshit. YES his conditioning was amazing, but it's a physique competition not a conditioning competition.

Honestly I don't know what's impressive about Dexter, he's got no wow factor. He has no really strong poses. His conditioning was good, again like branch. Also have you met Dexter? Anyway...

Cedric, got robbed. If you don't think his physique blows the rest of the stage away. Then I don't know what you're watching. The only one that comes near him from the back is Compton, who I'm a huge fan of.

Let's do this pose by pose instead of talking shit shall we?

Sure...

back relaxed

1uWQqC2.jpg

Cedric and Evan.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member