over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Facebook problems lol

Fehoister

Registered
This is probably a lame and simple question but recently started talking to a female, less than 2 months, and all the sudden her profile is gone from my facebook. She says she just got fed up and deactivated it, whatever, big deal right? But when I look in my inbox, her photo is still next to our old messages and her name has changed but I cant click the link. So upon further investigation lol a buddy of mine at gym searches her and she pops up, but the add friend button is disabled for him. However when I search, she doesnt pop up at all.. Now I know this seems lame and pathetic to some, but I need to know before pullin the plug, could it still just be taking time to deactivate the account, hence why she can be found in search but not added? If she did indeed do so, then I could care less, But if she blocked me for some reason to "secretly" use FB, I find that incredibly shady and Im going to end it ASAP. I just dont wanna overreact especially over something so minor, but I cant help to be suspisious... I feel like a dork stressing over FB but Im sure Im not the only one who has so fuck it! haha

As far as i know in case of "blocking" all the messaging boxes dissapear. Moreover even search doesn't show the user, who has bloacked you. So I doubt it is blocking.

I would not stress. If you have her cell..email...whatever. Cause sounds like your still in contact..just not on Facebook?? So who cares...you still are being chosen by her to remain part of her real life

Your inbox would say Facebook user as her name and have no picture if she blocked you. But if your friend searches her and she has a different name and such, that is really strange. I'd have someone else search her and see what it says. Cuz I agree if she is having a secret fb account that is basically leading two lives... Shady for sure. Do a little more investigation before you say anything though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really doubt that she've bloacked. I've blocked 1 person, i have not even sim him available on facebook, and he has not even see me (on search, everywhere!. messages dissapeared totally).

bro you getting laid???? if so.....

THE SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! and read some other problems on this board that have it way way worse than you.

theres people talking about "i cant even talk to girls" and were worried about facebook????

I'm not sure on the difference between you blocking them and them blocking you, but I can still see messages and pictures from people that blocked me. Either way, I can not see their profile.

I have two accounts, my personal one, and one for trolling. If you had a second account, you can look her up. If she pops up, then she blocked your other account. Or you can have a friend check, like you did.

Now if someone deactivates their account, check your friends list. They should still be there, but no picture. If you hover the mouse over the name, it will tell you they deactivated and you have the choice to unfriend or not.

You can change your name on Facebook too, but doing that doesn't affect your/hers friends list.

I don't know what your in person relationship is like, but it sounds like she dropped you. Sorry.

Last edited:
I was dating someone who did that all the time, she was talking to 3-4 other guys and trying to keep it all compartmentalized.
I coudla cared less, the sex was good but her brain was mush.

I deactivated my account 5 years ago and shortly after people could still see a couple things from my account and I still to this day get random status updates sent to my phone from Facebook. Like a couple weeks ago I got a text saying such and such is in a relationship. Weird. The account is never really gone. Just set up another account and search for her through mutual friends or whatever. I don't know a whole lot about Facebook anymore but that's my experience with it.

I forgot something. If she changed her name, you can search by her email address.

In case you're wondering if I'm a total creep or not, sadly no. I'm the victim of cyberstalking for years. :(

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws