over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Facial changes with gear...

LATS

Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
Staff member
Registered
I decided to go to the local Y today for a change of pace.. As I was doing the leg press a guy about my age came over and asked to work in.. After casual conversation I found out he was from the Chicago area and was a plastic surgeon.. I jokingly told him that I wish he were closer as Id get some work done.. He laughed and said " like what?"..

I told him I knew that sometimes the nose and ears get thicker as we age.. I told him my nose has gotten much wider as IVE aged and would have him do it lol.. He said yeah it does but not usually at my age.. He then looked at me and said " do you take testosterone ?".. Of course I was taken a bit back but said " I dabble a bit".. He laughed then said that hormones can have a effect on the tissues of the nose.. I stopped him and said " you mean hgh?" He said no but actual testosterone and estrogen.. I again questioned him and told him I knew HGH could effect the nose but I only did very brief low dose use of hgh many years ago.. He again said that he meant testosterone and estrogen..

He went on to say that testosterone and even estrogen can swell the lining of the nose which causes swelling of the nose tissues broadening the appearance.. He said it more common with elevated estrogen levels but they are finding testosterone can be a issue also.. He told me that usually once hormones are brought to more " normal levels" it sometimes takes a year or so to return to its previous look.. After he told me this I did have to,admit my nose throbs sometimes and feels swollen.. He laughed and said " we are seeing this more and more as steriod use has increased.. I usually tell the patient to wait to have a procedure after you are finished " dabbling" with the hormones and give it many months.. "..

I always knew that many have complained about " buffalo nose" after extensive hgh use.. But this is the first time I have heard of it with test and estro elevation.. Just thought it was interesting...;)

"I dabble a bit.." haha

I wonder where he got this info. Does he have a lot of patients he has seen on test have facial changes? I know for sure I've had facial changes but it's hard for me to pinpoint what caused it specifically. Interesting indeed.

Interesting.. there’s no doubt aas and gh have drastically changed the appearance of my face from the time I started until now.

Kai has a giant nose, but i just assumed it's cuz he's bl-..

erm.. i can't say ive noticed any changes to my face tbh

After all these years, I finally figure out why I got a big nose. :eek:

Your face shrinks down as your doses do in my opinion.

Come off the drugs and run trt, and the water retention and the androgenic skin look goes away. You look a bit younger, skin less oily, and face a lot slimmer.

Look at Jay. He looks so different now that he's retired. You'd think years of GH and androgens would have changed him, but he looks like he reverted back.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

The only oddity I have noticed in pro BB, assuming they have taken AAS, GH, Sln etc for over a decade in inordinate amounts, is a big jaw. I would assume they would all look like a hybrid between Pinnochio and Dumbo if it really did affect there ears and noses?

Kuclo and Gaspari are two people that definitely look different.

The only oddity I have noticed in pro BB, assuming they have taken AAS, GH, Sln etc for over a decade in inordinate amounts, is a big jaw. I would assume they would all look like a hybrid between Pinnochio and Dumbo if it really did affect there ears and noses?

Big foreheads too... Blocky heads...

The muscles in your face can grow as well as others. And fluid retention can effect any tissue as well.

I lot of it had to do with hgh/igf and growth factors, igf attaches to your growth factors an tells them to grow

iv been having problems with my jaw so had to get a gammer scan to check if there were growth factors still there in my jaw, there ment to disapear when you 20ish and an stop you growing

Surgeon told me it common for growth factors to “hang around” in the jaw, nose, ears, hands and feet, which is prob why jay cutler is 5.8 and has size 14 shoes haha

The time you really notice it is when guys come off of gear and lose a significant amount of weight.

Anybody get more temple veins/lines after AAS and GH use?

Seems like we are all part of project Frankenstein; [emoji14]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear