over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Facial!!!

On a similar note, as far as site enhancement is concerned. Would it be a good idea to inject syntherol into my nut sack to counteract the testicular atropy associated with use of AAS??? j/k :rolleyes:

YES, TESTICULAR SITE ENHANCEMENT WORKS!

....INJECT DIRECTLY INTO EACH TESTICLE WITH THE PIN OF YOUR CHOOSING...I HAVED FOUND AN INSULIN PIN TO BE IDEAL FOR BRINGING UP LAGGING NADS. HOWEVER, FOLLOWING THE CORRECT PROTOCOL IS ESPECIALLY CRITICAL WHEN ATTEMPTING TO BRING UP LAGGING NADS OR YOU END UP WITH AN 'OBVIOUS' SITE ENHANCEMENT AND THEN THE RUMORS WILL BE FLYING.

BUT BE SURE TO ROTATE YOUR INJECTION SITES AND REALLY RUB THE HECK OUT OF THE AREA JUST TO MAKE SURE YOU DON'T GET ANY SCAR TISSUE OR LUMPS. IN FACT, WHILE SITTING ON A CHAIR NAKED, TAKE YOUR THUMBS AND PUSH DOWN HARD ON EACH TESTICLE. RUB EACH TESTICLE AGAINST THE CHAIR FIERCLY IN A COUNTER-CLOCKWISE DIRECTION FOR 7 MINUTES. OH, YEAH, AND ALWAYS ASPIRATE.......

THIS TESTICULAR ENHANCEMENT PROGRAM, COMBINED WITH THE PRACTICE OF INJECTING INSULIN DIRECTLY INTO YOUR DOUBLE CHIN WILL GREATLY ENHANCE YOUR APPEARANCE.

this thread just got unbelievably funny im lol so hard right now

HEY, MAN....ALOT OF TRIAL AND ERROR WENT INTO MY NUT BUILDING STRATEGY.

TooPowerful4u said:
this thread just got unbelievably funny im lol so hard right now
MY TESTICLES 'USED TO BE' MY WORST BODYPART. NOT ANYMORE.......SO JUST KEEP MOCKING ME! :mad:

Thanks for the protocol JT. I am aware that the injections are supposed to be deep within the nad in order to expand and separate the semisircular tubules. I think my problem was with the deep tissue massaging for up to 7 minutes!! WOW!! I had been using the 'thump and jump' method in which you thump each nut 5 times and do 10 jumping jacks to help circulate the oil. I've had quite a bit of success with this method, but have developed what my girlfriend calls 'donkey balls' and i dont know if thats good or not.

I THINK I'LL TRY YOUR METHOD!

WHILE EFFECTIVE, MY PROTOCOL CAUSES SIGNIFICANT BRUISING! THUMP AND JUMP! :eek:

JETHRO TULL said:
....INJECT DIRECTLY INTO EACH TESTICLE WITH THE PIN OF YOUR CHOOSING...I HAVED FOUND AN INSULIN PIN TO BE IDEAL FOR BRINGING UP LAGGING NADS. HOWEVER, FOLLOWING THE CORRECT PROTOCOL IS ESPECIALLY CRITICAL WHEN ATTEMPTING TO BRING UP LAGGING NADS OR YOU END UP WITH AN 'OBVIOUS' SITE ENHANCEMENT AND THEN THE RUMORS WILL BE FLYING.

BUT BE SURE TO ROTATE YOUR INJECTION SITES AND REALLY RUB THE HECK OUT OF THE AREA JUST TO MAKE SURE YOU DON'T GET ANY SCAR TISSUE OR LUMPS. IN FACT, WHILE SITTING ON A CHAIR NAKED, TAKE YOUR THUMBS AND PUSH DOWN HARD ON EACH TESTICLE. RUB EACH TESTICLE AGAINST THE CHAIR FIERCLY IN A COUNTER-CLOCKWISE DIRECTION FOR 7 MINUTES. OH, YEAH, AND ALWAYS ASPIRATE.......

THIS TESTICULAR ENHANCEMENT PROGRAM, COMBINED WITH THE PRACTICE OF INJECTING INSULIN DIRECTLY INTO YOUR DOUBLE CHIN WILL GREATLY ENHANCE YOUR APPEARANCE.

damn man my nuts hurt just reading that shit!

this is a joke right?

SAINT...THIS IS NO JOKE!

SOMETIMES I GET SIGNIFICANT ADDED TESTICULAR SIZE EVEN WHEN I FORGET TO SITE INJECT AND SIMPLY GO STRAIGHT AHEAD TO NADS BETWEEN THE THUMB AND CHAIR COUNTER-CLOCKWISE PRESSURE. IT HURTS A LITTLE, BUT AS THEY SAY...'NO PAIN NO GAIN'.......I THINK SOME OF THE SIZE INCREASE IS JUST DUE TO THE SWELLING? EITHER WAY IT WORKS....I ALSO EAT A LOT OF CARBS AFTER MY SHOT OF INSULIN IN THE DOUBLE CHIN....SO MAYBE SOME OF THE REASON MY NUTS HAVE GOTTEN SO HUGE IS DUE TO FAT DEPOSITS IN THE SCROTUM. :cool:

I just can't believe this guy has the nerve to not thank you fellas for all your well thought and very informative advice :mad: :D

HAHAHA.........YEAH, THE UNGREATFUL BASTARD!

:D :D :D :D

JETHRO TULL said:

I have found that the oil wont go thru an insulin pin, even if i heat it to the point it boils-even then i have to inject slowly- but the hot oil circulates faster once its in, but boy is it hot! I now use an 18g 1 1/2 inch pin, but i still heat to boil. i have to let it cool just a bit so the syringe doesnt explode- it did that, twice, i got hot oil all over my magic stick and it blistered- then oozed alot- so i let it cool for just a bit before injecting it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws