Fahkri is pissed about something!

Knight9

Featured Member / Verified Customer / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7s0-ACeRJQ]Video - YouTube[/ame]

He's not mad he's on tren! And That guys friend was really helpful.

From his FB:

Dear friends and associates ,

First and foremost I apologize to you for the misleading , irrelevant and improper emails sent to you by certain individuals. However, the individuals in the video and those sending the videos who remain nameless for now were allegedly discovered to have mishandled over $50k from my business.

They are now trying to unnecessarily and untruthfully defamed me to my friends , family , customers , clients both nationally and internationally. The clip from the store which you saw is only merely a few selective seconds on their part of a much larger situation in which these individuals are currently facing criminal felony grand larceny charges as well as civil slander and defamation of character due to posting the videos.

As you know I've been in this industry for over 2 decades and my reputation is immaculate. These individuals have no integrity for their actions and their success in their current life has proven that. Now they are facing charges that will ruin their lives even more. May God forgive them while they face the harsh judicial system both criminally and civilly.

Thank you ,
IFBB Pro Fakhri Mubarak
CEO / President of NXT Sports Nutrition

Awesome...

Good luck to you few things piss me off more than others living like parasites off people working hard to make it in this world

I hope they get what they deserve and more

bodybuilders make terrible fighters :star-w:rs

that was brutal to watch

good luck with his personal/business life, but lets leave the fighting to the professionals

I realize the two in the video have done some awful, parasitic things to him and that his anger is likely far greater than any of us could imagine (I've had similar leeches in my life, it's never pleasant), but resorting to violence as he did there is not the right path to take. It makes him look guilty and, unfortunately as always, will reinforce "meathead" stereotypes.

If the two of them are facing federal charges and it looks like they'll go down for it, he should have left them to the ravenous nature of the the legal system. They would have received their punishment without him beating them up.

bodybuilders make terrible fighters :star-w:rs

that was brutal to watch

good luck with his personal/business life, but lets leave the fighting to the professionals

(lol) almost seems like it a lot:rolleyes:

I realize the two in the video have done some awful, parasitic things to him and that his anger is likely far greater than any of us could imagine (I've had similar leeches in my life, it's never pleasant), but resorting to violence as he did there is not the right path to take. It makes him look guilty and, unfortunately as always, will reinforce "meathead" stereotypes.

If the two of them are facing federal charges and it looks like they'll go down for it, he should have left them to the ravenous nature of the the legal system. They would have received their punishment without him beating them up.

Keep in mind this was a 54 second video. It was edited by the guys being "attacked" to make Fakhri look like the bad guy. I'm sure the entire video shows a completely different story

Keep in mind this was a 54 second video. It was edited by the guys being "attacked" to make Fakhri look like the bad guy. I'm sure the entire video shows a completely different story

How was it edited ? To make him look like anything .. he walked
In and took a course of action ... if they had it coming or not
the video doesnt show one way or another ..

Buy ive seen more action in sumo wrestling

Great point.

I honestly dont see what some of you are saying about bodybuilders being terrible fighters. He took the kid by the neck and drove him into the wall/glass. Seems to me he was trying to man handle him without destroying him...this obviously isn't the octagon, but there are varying degrees of subduing someone and or teaching them a lesson- not all of which end up with putting someone's teeth on the curb.

How was it edited ? To make him look like anything .. he walked
In and took a course of action ... if they had it coming or not
the video doesnt show one way or another ..

Buy ive seen more action in sumo wrestling

He walked into what? Its his fucking store. He walked behind/around to the other side of the counter quite obviously after the kid did or said something to set him off.

Last edited:

I didn't see much of an ass whippen.

He walked into what? Its his fucking store. He walked behind/around to the other side of the counter quite obviously after the kid did or said something to set him off.

Regardless of whether it's his store, it looks like he committed assault plain and simple. The kid could have stole the register and said hey I fucked your mom, no reason to assault him. I'm sure lawyers will have a field day with this.

Not quite sure how your comprehending my post .... Im saying
I dont see how the clip is edited ..nothing more nothing less

How is it edited to make him look bad ?
It doesnt show enough of before story to make him look
Anything

Regardless of whether it's his store, it looks like he committed assault plain and simple. The kid could have stole the register and said hey I fucked your mom, no reason to assault him. I'm sure lawyers will have a field day with this.

If someone stole your hard earned cash from you would you not react in the same way? I am far from violent and so laid back but I would probably do something I later regretted. From the video it doesn't look like he was trying to cause serious damage.

If someone stole your hard earned cash from you would you not react in the same way? I am far from violent and so laid back but I would probably do something I later regretted. From the video it doesn't look like he was trying to cause serious damage.

Red is just saying he wouldn't be dumb enough to do it on camera.

whatever they did, he should have been smart enough not to put his hands on them on camera unless it was in self defense, that is evidence against him right there.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131