over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FAIL

One of the main reason people compete in physique(I am speaking about some....not all) is because they rather only use 500mg of gear a week instead of 5+grams alongside Growth Hormone,Insulin,Peptides,and tons of other chemicals as well as damage their kidneys,liver,heart,internal organs,and die young plus experience health complications. I know several physique guys at the highest tier, meaning qualified for the Olympia or already on it. Not one single one of them has ever used over a gram that I know; in fact they stay off all year with the exception of TRT 200-300/week and only use a few months out from competition...once again using very mild doses. You will always find some failure using 3-5X more gear than necessary to be on that stage, but hopefully those are rare instances and they are definetly NOT representative of what most guys are doing to be at that level.

If somebody paid me 5million to become a bodybuilder and I had the best bodybuilding genetics on the planet , I would not do it. Why? Because I value my health more than that. If other's don't, that's cool, that's their decision.

IMO people shouldn't tell physique competitors that they "couldn't make it" because they don't want to take 1-2K Tren, 10-20iu of HGH, and live everyday of their life taking insulin with their meals alongside the grams upon grams of other anabolics/ oral abuse living their life blood test to blood test. Not to mention eating absurd quantities of food that the human body was never meant to eat.

That's just disgusting and stupid to tell physique competitors that they "couldn't make it" as bodybuilders, and that's why they're doing it. It's usually for the reason(s) that I just stated.

If you knew half as much as you think you do you'd realize how stupid some of the things you just said were.

:

Yes. Some of them abuse drugs. I see people on this forum using several grams of gear including obscene amounts of tren that look awful. I can't even tell they have been on anything past a 500mg/week test cycle (I am NOT saying this to put somebody down, be rude, discriminating, or a jerk...please listen to me sincerely when I say this; I am being 100% honest and sometimes the truth REALLY hurts).

In every sport, there are always people that just SUCK no matter what they do. In our sport, these people try to make up for it by abusing drugs. This does NOT mean that all top competitors do that.

I really wish I could give some names right now and give some doses. I literally know one I'm thinking of right now and he's far beyond "just an IFBB Pro physique guy", he's top tier....

And yes, he has NEVER gone over a gram. He doesn't touch anything except somewhere between 500-900ish mg of gear. No T3/Clen/DNP/Insulin/Peptides/Crazy stacks. Doesn't even touch orals except right before contest.GH is also only used about 3 months a year.He is on 200-300 test EXCEPT a few months out.

Does he use GH? Yes, only a few months out of the competition.

Is it an astronomical amount? No...not even close

Does he use Tren? Yes only for the big stage....

Is it a large amount? All I'm going to say is that it's less than 200 a week. yes you read that right....less than 200 tren a week.

This guy is not alone. There are dozens and hundreds of others using piss small amounts of gear and making it. That's how it should be too in this division..

HOWEVER... I will agree with you that 200-300 test is not truly "TRT". I understand it's a 'cruise' to you guys, but the point is, some of these guys that are CHAMPION level...NOT JUST IFBB PRO LEVEL(There's tons of IFBB PRO'S, IDGAF ABOUT JUST BEING AN IFBB PRO) literally only running 200-300mg of test throughout the year except near competition time. Yet there's people on this forum and other forums running 2-3grams of test alone stacked with other anabolics that I can't say look as good

They will literally pulse 1 bulk cycle, 1 contest cycle and that's it. 3-4 months of gear throughout the whole year while it being piss poor doses.

I can't give out exact numbers, but let's just say 175npp/175tren and 50anavar a day can do wonders. Do the math.[/QUOTE]

You should have to post pics with comments like this. I'm a disgusting fat ass but I'm here to learn and get better. These dogmatic opinions about doses belong on BB.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of the main reason people compete in physique(I am speaking about some....not all) is because they rather only use 500mg of gear a week instead of 5+grams alongside Growth Hormone,Insulin,Peptides,and tons of other chemicals as well as damage their kidneys,liver,heart,internal organs,and die young plus experience health complications. I know several physique guys at the highest tier, meaning qualified for the Olympia or already on it. Not one single one of them has ever used over a gram that I know; in fact they stay off all year with the exception of TRT 200-300/week and only use a few months out from competition...once again using very mild doses. You will always find some failure using 3-5X more gear than necessary to be on that stage, but hopefully those are rare instances and they are definetly NOT representative of what most guys are doing to be at that level.

If somebody paid me 5million to become a bodybuilder and I had the best bodybuilding genetics on the planet , I would not do it. Why? Because I value my health more than that. If other's don't, that's cool, that's their decision.

IMO people shouldn't tell physique competitors that they "couldn't make it" because they don't want to take 1-2K Tren, 10-20iu of HGH, and live everyday of their life taking insulin with their meals alongside the grams upon grams of other anabolics/ oral abuse living their life blood test to blood test. Not to mention eating absurd quantities of food that the human body was never meant to eat.

That's just disgusting and stupid to tell physique competitors that they "couldn't make it" as bodybuilders, and that's why they're doing it. It's usually for the reason(s) that I just stated.

Let's reclarify a few things since you just blurted some nonsense which is nowhere to be found in my post(and keep it civil while doing so)

#1) Where did I write they don't use GH?

You IMPLIED it. See, there is a difference in actually stating something and implying it genius.

Hold on...looking through my post... Oh don't see it . Guess you just made crap up.

#2) Where did I write they don't use Tren?

Again, You IMPLIED it.

Hold on...looking through my post... Oh don't see that either. Guess you just made more crap up.

Not doing too well here on the reading comprehension...just saying....lol...

Let's look at what you DID say: " they rather only use 500mg of gear a week instead of 5+grams alongside Growth Hormone,Insulin,Peptides,and tons of other chemicals" So these guys that YOU know, are running 300mg test a week and 200 anabolics? But not running high doses alongside of gh and other chemicals?

#3) "You don't think some of these physique guys abuse the hell out of themselves with drugs?"

Let's see. I just stated in my post that there clearly some "Failures"; people taking 3-5X the amount of what others are taking because their diet/training/genetics or a combination of them are crap.

So actually , yes, I very explicitly wrote and acknowledged they exist.

You clearly acknowledge that there are a some people who boatload drugs in the physique world, but IMPLY that they are a very select group of "failures". THIS is why everyone laughs at you and can't take your post serious.

3 strikes so far man.....3.....

3 strikes, you posted nothing to swing at. You imply that every single bodybuilder is taking a massive amount of drugs: "5+grams alongside Growth Hormone,Insulin,Peptides,and tons of other chemicals" and have the audacity to say that the physique guys are taking: "TRT 200-300/week and only use a few months out from competition...once again using very mild doses."

-----------

Anyways, as I have already mentioned...I will mention it again since it seems some people are having difficulty in reading what I wrote:

Yes. Some of them abuse drugs. I see people on this forum using several grams of gear including obscene amounts of tren that look awful. I can't even tell they have been on anything past a 500mg/week test cycle (I am NOT saying this to put somebody down, be rude, discriminating, or a jerk...please listen to me sincerely when I say this; I am being 100% honest and sometimes the truth REALLY hurts).

In every sport, there are always people that just SUCK no matter what they do. In our sport, these people try to make up for it by abusing drugs. This does NOT mean that all top competitors do that.

FYI, this is not a "sport"

I really wish I could give some names right now and give some doses. I literally know one I'm thinking of right now and he's far beyond "just an IFBB Pro physique guy", he's top tier....

Funny thing is, IF you knew anybody like this, you could say their name. Nobody knows who you are, so it wouldn't come back on you.

And yes, he has NEVER gone over a gram. He doesn't touch anything except somewhere between 500-900ish mg of gear. No T3/Clen/DNP/Insulin/Peptides/Crazy stacks. Doesn't even touch orals except right before contest.GH is also only used about 3 months a year.He is on 200-300 test EXCEPT a few months out.

And I want to know how YOU know this as would everyone else. Unless you spend 24/7 with this guy, you have no clue what he's taking. He can tell you whatever he wants. Even IF this guy exists, he could be very gifted genetically which means that any drug talk from here on out means, nothing.

Does he use GH? Yes, only a few months out of the competition.
Is it an astronomical amount? No...not even close

Does he use Tren? Yes only for the big stage....
Is it a large amount? All I'm going to say is that it's less than 200 a week. yes you read that right....less than 200 tren a week.

This guy is not alone. There are dozens and hundreds of others using piss small amounts of gear and making it. That's how it should be too in this division..

No there aren't

HOWEVER... I will agree with you that 200-300 test is not truly "TRT". I understand it's a 'cruise' to you guys, but the point is, some of these guys that are CHAMPION level...NOT JUST IFBB PRO LEVEL(There's tons of IFBB PRO'S, IDGAF ABOUT JUST BEING AN IFBB PRO) literally only running 200-300mg of test throughout the year except near competition time. Yet there's people on this forum and other forums running 2-3grams of test alone stacked with other anabolics that I can't say look as good...

You must realize that a lot of the guys running these amounts are on severely under dosed stuff, right? I have yet to see anyone running 1g+ of legit gear that didn't look like it, just sayin

They will literally pulse 1 bulk cycle, 1 contest cycle and that's it. 3-4 months of gear throughout the whole year while it being piss poor doses.

That's a typical year for your guy? So he does what, 1 show a year, maybe 2?

I can't give out exact numbers, but let's just say 175npp/175tren and 50anavar a day can do wonders. Do the math.

Please. Your posts are amusing at least

Last edited:
Please. Your posts are amusing at least
HA! Awesome...

Guy clearly is a board short wearing mens physique competitor.
Probably one of the same guys I see on FB posting about how hes a nutritional expert. Too bad hes not much of an authority on growing.
#skinnystickboy#wannabemad#douevenlift#couldnthackitasbber

^^^^always wanted to do those hashfag thingies:D

Last edited:
Anybody that states "I KNOW --- only takes this or NEVER takes that" is either a dumbass or too naive for their own good. You don't KNOW anything other than what you are told - that is unless said physique competitor is actually username TrinityD... Cause I can say "I KNOW that he uses twice that".. See how that works??

Last edited:
Today was FLEX FRIDAY, everyone run out and post your gheyest pics on FB.
My god who in fuck came up with such asshattery?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws