over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fake Dbol or terrible responder?

• Thread starter Deleted member 106824
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 106824

I was doing 210 Test + 315 tren for the last 8-10 weeks or so. Last Monday (10/29) I started 1000mg test (very like underdosed)(1st week prop, switched to enanthate same dose this Monday) and my first run of dbol at 25mg day last friday (11/2). Bumped dbol up to 50mg ed wednesday. Today was my weekly weigh in and after exactly 1 week on the dbol and 1.5 weeks on the higher test my weight is down 0.5lb, my workout have been bad, my waistline is up slightly and my arms are down almost 1/4in. each.

I know the test is real, possibly underdosed, but has test in it (on day three of the prop at 140mg/day my Total T came back at 2600 the next morning before njection and I would presume it would continue to go up for a few days afterwards at least) but the dbol has to be fake right? I averaged about 35mg/day of dbol this week and I've lost a little weight and size and strength has sucked?? No noticeable increase in water, no calf or back pumps, no head aches or any noticeable sides. I am obviously very disappointed because from what everyone says about dbol I was expecting some serious gains over the next 4-5 weeks. I know its only been a week but it's an oral, and 1 week into my superdrol/dmz product at 40-45mg/day my weight was up 7lb and my arms were up 1/4-1/2in. and strength was shooting up.

Please tell me it's fake and I'm not just a terrible responder to AAS lol. I will say I was disappointed with my test + tren mentioned above but I have heard other people say the source is underdosed. My blood work came back with test at 550 then which is way too low for 210mg test but hdl was pretty crappy (22) so the tren was likely real but I have heard people say it felt very underdosed to them. Anyway the results from that were very disappointing as well

But like I said in this case with the higher dose I know my test is at least fairly high but the dbol....it just doesn't make any sense to me. I was going to wait 3 weeks to get blood work and see how bad my liver enzymes would be and if they were bad I'd know the dbol was legit (as superdrol makes my liver values skyrocket) but considering how awful the results in just a week were I'm thinking of dropping it today and switching it out with a superdrol clone I have because as mentioned within a week of that I have noticeable size and strength gains whereas here I've losted size and strength has been bad. Even if I was a terrible responder to AAS I can't imagine having no increases with dbol....most say they feel it in a couple days, notice sides, strength, water weight, etc.

Thoughts?

I just get strong as fuck on dbol but only gain about 2-5lbs of weight.

Some people just respond differently,but i suppose you just need to come off it if you think its fake.

:)

You say your workouts have been bad an gaining around the waist? Sounds like your diet and workouts arent in order for one. Dbol isnt some magical pill that'll instantly put size on you for taking it. Im also wondering you think your test is low dosed, dbol fake, etc... I think the problem may be you and not gear.

Whats your current stats, routine, an diet look like?

I just get strong as fuck on dbol but only gain about 2-5lbs of weight.

Some people just respond differently,but i suppose you just need to come off it if you think its fake.

:)

That's the thing, I have a legit AI so I'd hopefully be controlling water weight and bloat but actually losing weight and calories that had me gaining before? and no strength gain to speak of whatsoever. No sides at all, nothing that dbol should do.

You say your workouts have been bad an gaining around the waist? Sounds like your diet and workouts arent in order for one. Dbol isnt some magical pill that'll instantly put size on you for taking it. Im also wondering you think your test is low dosed, dbol fake, etc... I think the problem may be you and not gear.

Whats your current stats, routine, an diet look like?

My diet is the same as it always has been, which is very clean. 2800 calories 100f/240c/275p currently almost all healthy. I understand that dbol is not a magic pull but everyone talks about great pumps, water weight, large increases in size in strength within 4-7 days. As mentioned, on superdrol at maintenance calories I gained 7lb the 1st week and 1/4-1/2in on my arms. Here I have lost a bit of weight on the same calories, strength is the same or slightly worse and arms are both down ~1/4in. Even the worst responder to AAS shouldn't have results that bad in my opinion, it's as if I've come off everything (which would make sense if the test hasn't kicked in yet and the dbol is fake).

It's just disheartening really. As for training, I was doing Meadow's intermediate routine for the last 12 weeks or so, just switched back to my lower volume higher frequency routine which I seem to do better on.

Seriously thinking of just switching to the superdrol today because I can't see the dbol suddenly just kicking in with amazing results after a week of literally negative results,.

That's the thing, I have a legit AI so I'd hopefully be controlling water weight and bloat but actually losing weight and calories that had me gaining before? and no strength gain to speak of whatsoever. No sides at all, nothing that dbol should do.

My diet is the same as it always has been, which is very clean. 2800 calories 100f/240c/275p currently almost all healthy. I understand that dbol is not a magic pull but everyone talks about great pumps, water weight, large increases in size in strength within 4-7 days. As mentioned, on superdrol at maintenance calories I gained 7lb the 1st week and 1/4-1/2in on my arms. Here I have lost a bit of weight on the same calories, strength is the same or slightly worse and arms are both down ~1/4in. Even the worst responder to AAS shouldn't have results that bad in my opinion, it's as if I've come off everything (which would make sense if the test hasn't kicked in yet and the dbol is fake).

It's just disheartening really. As for training, I was doing Meadow's intermediate routine for the last 12 weeks or so, just switched back to my lower volume higher frequency routine which I seem to do better on.

Seriously thinking of just switching to the superdrol today because I can't see the dbol suddenly just kicking in with amazing results after a week of literally negative results,.

Regardless of whether your gear is underdosed or not, you should be eating more than 2800 cals on a bulk unless your an endomorph and put on fat easy.

find another source for dbol and try them out

only way ull know is if you try something else and tis works, then ull knows ur a fake

my mate last week picked up some blue heart dbols, was doign 40mg a day and put on 0 weight, they looked 100% legit, gave him a few of my spare ones i had in my cupboard and he put on 5 pounds in a few days (water obviously) and blew right up

try another source

on another note A.Is kill the dbol pump, i dont know why but the rare few time si used dbol in the past i always found when i used an A.I my dbol pumps were alot weaker

Yeah I dont get alot from dbol that much. Im on 40mg right now 2 weeks in, bumped it up from 30, taking an AI every 3 days, not getting bloated or gaining weight yet, I have RBB dbols coming in though so I will switch to those and give them a try to see how I respons and if anything changes.

Most importantly your on 2800 cals per day :eek: Everyone is different but how can you expect to put on any noticeable weight on that? I would lose a pound a day if I ate that much. But it does sound like your dbol maybe fake. Everyone responds differently and even though your not eating I would expect legit dbol to put on atleast a few pounds of water in the first week. That few pounds would quickly disappear over time as your not eating enough. I have seen many guys who don't eat or train that good put on 20 pounds on a first dbol cycle... sure they look the same 4 months later but it does tend to put on weight for most people.

Regardless of whether your gear is underdosed or not, you should be eating more than 2800 cals on a bulk unless your an endomorph and put on fat easy.

I am an endomorph and put on fat extremely easily. At the start of this cycle I was putting on 3lb per week at this level. I am currently on 25mcg T3 as a replacement dose and AAS seems to lower my thyroid or something but yea, weight gain is very easy for me. Muscle gain is clearly another story lol.

find another source for dbol and try them out

only way ull know is if you try something else and tis works, then ull knows ur a fake

my mate last week picked up some blue heart dbols, was doign 40mg a day and put on 0 weight, they looked 100% legit, gave him a few of my spare ones i had in my cupboard and he put on 5 pounds in a few days (water obviously) and blew right up

try another source

on another note A.Is kill the dbol pump, i dont know why but the rare few time si used dbol in the past i always found when i used an A.I my dbol pumps were alot weaker

I will be switching sources. My results with the gear from this source have been pretty poor. I feel like I'm probably not the best responder to AAS in general since as mentioned the tren did tank my HDL without giving me good size/strength/recomp, but its not like I don't respond to AAS at all because like I said both OTC superdrol products I've taken have worked very well on me and I got comments on my size within a week or so

But what you're saying about your friends dbol is how I feel with this. Even if someone is a poor responder, this is my 1st time taking dbol and I'm not very big (6'1 197lb) and have had great results from SD. I also hold water a lot, so to go from low test + tren to high test (I guess it hasn't kicked in yet?) and 25-50mg dbol and gain no water weight, strength, size, pumps, etc....I just can't explain that. I've never heard anything like that with truly legit dbol.

As for the AI killing pumps, I don't care too much about the pump in general I was just looking for some indication that the dbol was working but I'd much rather have my estrogen in check than pumps. And I don't think the AI should affect actual strength and size gains besides lowering water weight gain a bit. Although I often read of people still gaining a lot of water with dbol even with a legit AI.

Also, for the record, this is not a case of me being much bigger than when I took the superdrol so I would need higher doses in general. I was the same size when I started the superdrol in the past.

Yeah I dont get alot from dbol that much. Im on 40mg right now 2 weeks in, bumped it up from 30, taking an AI every 3 days, not getting bloated or gaining weight yet, I have RBB dbols coming in though so I will switch to those and give them a try to see how I respons and if anything changes.

Is this your 1st time taking dbol?

Most importantly your on 2800 cals per day :eek: Everyone is different but how can you expect to put on any noticeable weight on that? I would lose a pound a day if I ate that much. But it does sound like your dbol maybe fake. Everyone responds differently and even though your not eating I would expect legit dbol to put on atleast a few pounds of water in the first week. That few pounds would quickly disappear over time as your not eating enough. I have seen many guys who don't eat or train that good put on 20 pounds on a first dbol cycle... sure they look the same 4 months later but it does tend to put on weight for most people.

Well as I mentioned I put on weight in general very easily and at the start of this cycle (without the T3 and maybe a fake AI) I put on 18lb in 6 weeks (191 to 209). 197 right now because there was too much fat gain so I cut down for 4 weeks. I know diet and proper training is critical but I'm not really new to that, been dialing in my training and diet obsessively for the last 6 years. 2800 is about maintenance for me but when I've started AAS in the past it's put on 7-8lb the 1st week and as you mentioned even people with poor diet and training can put on 15-20lb on a 1st dbol only cycle. Making me this this has to be fake.

Very annoying because if you google this source's dbol almost everything is good but I found that to be the case with his tren too, then got 5+ PMs about it being underdosed so I guess you can't trust all the public reviews. My friend just started this same dbol yesterday, we'll see what happens but I am expecting the same with him. Almost hoping for it lol as more proof that it is fake.

I just ordered a legit superdrol product I have had success with in the past (super-dmz), i think I will just drop the dbol and take that because I can't see getting negative results after a week of dbol then some sudden change happens. Ideally I'll do the 4 weeks of superdrol then the Test E will kick in although for me at least Test is way weaker than SD.

Everyone responds different dbol...on a low dose I feel good/euphoric but do not gain anything...when I raise the dose enough to gain blood pressure goes through the roof...I'm also a firm believer that alot is fake and really methyltest which is why alot of people get strong/lean but don't gain weight on it

Last edited:
You seem to make a lot of posts about how you think your gear is under dosed...how you wasnt impressed with this or that... perhaps its your training thats at fault?

Pumped when exactly did you cease the tren and was it ace or enan? Isolated in a vacuum if you told me I stopped tren and upped test and I lost size and weight I would not be as surprised. Now yes the added dbol is a mystery and does not seem right.

Yeah its the first time for me

Interesting, mind saying the source/brand? You mentioned no weight increase, any strength increase beyond what you'd get normally?

Everyone responds different dbol...on a low dose I feel good/euphoric but do not gain anything...when I raise the dose enough to gain blood pressure goes through the roof...I'm also a firm believer that alot is fake and really methyltest which is why alot of people get strong/lean but don't gain weight on it

I have heard it can be hard to get good dbol now. 50mg should definitely be enough I would think for anyone to be feeling it. As for if it's methyltest, I don't know but I'm certainly not getting strong or lean from it...quite the opposite.

You seem to make a lot of posts about how you think your gear is under dosed...how you wasnt impressed with this or that... perhaps its your training thats at fault?

I was doing Meadow's training the last 12 weeks and I have to say I'm not a huge fan. For ME I prefer lower volume, higher frequency and getting as strong as possible with the main lifts for reps. Having said that, it's certainly not a bad routine at all and anyone going from no/low AAS use to higher doses should be making some serious gains even if the training is average. Diet is on point.

Also all my gear that I have so far been unimpressed with has been from the same source. In my opinion the test and tren are underdosed (test supported by blood work, tren by results although both definitely contained some degree of what they were supposed to) and to me the dbol seems completely fake. There just hasn't been any difference with anything. The only other source I've used has been store bought superdrol products, both of which have been great.

Pumped when exactly did you cease the tren and was it ace or enan? Isolated in a vacuum if you told me I stopped tren and upped test and I lost size and weight I would not be as surprised. Now yes the added dbol is a mystery and does not seem right.

I stopped the tren last friday when I began the dbol. I agree, if someone went from test + tren to higher test and no tren I would not be surprised if they got worse results. I wouldn't even expect the test to have kicked in much at this point to be honest, I did use prop for the 1st week (ending this last monday) but then switched to enanthate since thats what I have left and maybe the prop didn't have enough time to kick in and the enanthate will take a few weeks. But yea like you said it's the dbol that doesn't make any sense. Even if it just helped me keep size and strength from the tren (which wasn't much anyway) it should at least be in a different way i.e. substantial increases in water weight, pumps, maybe headaches, etc. but as mentioned it's as if all I did was come off the tren hence the slight size loss and waist gain.

As mentioned my friend is going to be taking 50mg of the exact same dbol ED for the next week while having been on no other compounds, so I will be very interested to see how that goes but I am not expecting much. He is coming off of a few weeks with minimal training but if it's legit then 50mg of dbol per day should blow him up with very noticeable changes in 1-2 weeks. He too took a superdrol clone in the past and gained 8lb the 1st week.

1 week isnt much time so I would give it longer. I must say though that me personally I would feel the effects of dbol by the 2nd or 3rd day as far as how I felt in the gym and overall. Weightgain, I would usually put on almost 5 lbs the first week due to dbol but of course most of that is water retention. Maybe your diet needs to be looked at?

1 week isnt much time so I would give it longer. I must say though that me personally I would feel the effects of dbol by the 2nd or 3rd day as far as how I felt in the gym and overall. Weightgain, I would usually put on almost 5 lbs the first week due to dbol but of course most of that is water retention. Maybe your diet needs to be looked at?

Hey Maldorf, thanks for the input.

I agree that 1 week is not a lot of time and anyone expecting crazy results in that time is being impatient. The thing is though, I wasn't really expecting a ton of strength until a week in or so, but was definitely expecting something. My experience with orals (like yours and many others) is weight gain within a few days, 7-8lb and measurable increases in size by the end of the week. Not decreases like I have experienced lol.

Diet is all clean, 2800 calories 100f/200c/275p. My metabolism is naturally slow, I put on fat very easily.

Hey Maldorf, thanks for the input.

I agree that 1 week is not a lot of time and anyone expecting crazy results in that time is being impatient. The thing is though, I wasn't really expecting a ton of strength until a week in or so, but was definitely expecting something. My experience with orals (like yours and many others) is weight gain within a few days, 7-8lb and measurable increases in size by the end of the week. Not decreases like I have experienced lol.

Diet is all clean, 2800 calories 100f/200c/275p. My metabolism is naturally slow, I put on fat very easily.

Well, Im glad you think that the strength gain wouldnt be there after just one week because that is true. DUring that first week though I would always feel a definite increased drive in the gym and pumps would be a LOT stronger. AFter about 2 weeks then the bad back pumps start in when youre squating/deadlifting or bentover rows. I would say there is a good chance what you have is at least underdosed. If I had good stuff like that Ciba Dbol back in the mid 80s it took only 25 mg tops to get great resutls, but stuff later on I got would take 50mg or more to produce similar results. If you can still find it I would try to get Reforvit B, the vet dbol that is injectable with vitamin B in it. You can drink the reforvit and get even better results. I dont think they make it anymore though. The reforvit was the last stuff I ever saw that was still potent. Had some powder from China that kinda sucked.

Well, Im glad you think that the strength gain wouldnt be there after just one week because that is true. DUring that first week though I would always feel a definite increased drive in the gym and pumps would be a LOT stronger. AFter about 2 weeks then the bad back pumps start in when youre squating/deadlifting or bentover rows. I would say there is a good chance what you have is at least underdosed. If I had good stuff like that Ciba Dbol back in the mid 80s it took only 25 mg tops to get great resutls, but stuff later on I got would take 50mg or more to produce similar results. If you can still find it I would try to get Reforvit B, the vet dbol that is injectable with vitamin B in it. You can drink the reforvit and get even better results. I dont think they make it anymore though. The reforvit was the last stuff I ever saw that was still potent. Had some powder from China that kinda sucked.

Yea I would be extremely surprised if it was not at least very underdosed. It seems that when people have 100% legit dbol the recommendation is anywhere from 10-30mg. Now everyone seems to take 50+mg to feel it. For me with orals the strength gain hit by about day 7, as in the 1st week I would have my baseline workouts that would roughly match my previous ones, then things would start going up quickly (~5lb for the same reps on every DB exercise, 10+lb for every BB exercise).

Even with SD I never noticed any large increase in pumps (back pumps or normal pumps) so maybe I just don't get pumps much (low RBC, hemoglobin and hematocrit might be a factor). But still, without beating a dead horse there were plenty of other things that made me very aware I was taking something within a few days of previous orals.

We'll see how my friend does on the dbol at 50mg the next week, it's probably a good gauge since he was not on anything prior and will be on nothing else besides an AI.

Someone else mentioned it, but using an AI with d-bol can really kill the effects it is most notorious for.
When I ran D-bol with an AI, I barely noticed I was on D-bol.... no rapid weight gain, no pumps, and no major strength increase. I think the estro conversion from that particular drug contributes to a lot of the strength gains and overall feeling of being on D-bol.
I ran that same bottle of D-bol without an AI and got all the effects I am used to getting from D-bol.... but I had to stop because it aggravated my gyno.
Now I'd rather just run var or T-bol instead.

Someone else mentioned it, but using an AI with d-bol can really kill the effects it is most notorious for.
When I ran D-bol with an AI, I barely noticed I was on D-bol.... no rapid weight gain, no pumps, and no major strength increase. I think the estro conversion from that particular drug contributes to a lot of the strength gains and overall feeling of being on D-bol.
I ran that same bottle of D-bol without an AI and got all the effects I am used to getting from D-bol.... but I had to stop because it aggravated my gyno.
Now I'd rather just run var or T-bol instead.

Well I'll take lackluster results over gyno any day :D

My friends AI is aromasin from ManPower which I've heard a lot of bad things about lol so we'll see.

I'm going to switch over to the superdrol for now because it's really important to me that I put on as much size and strength as I can these last 8 weeks so I make enough gains for my spring cut, but maybe in the future I will throw it in without an AI or something to see if there is a difference. Still though, I've probably read 100 reviews of people who did have proper estrogen control on dbol and rave about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic