over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

fake DNP ?!

Wonder Land

Newbies
i just got some DNP from somewhere in the Dnet and i'm not sure it's legit.
i didn't try it yet but i have touched the powder then wiped it with a paper and nothing left on my hands! (usually i remember my hands were yellowish)

ill add a video, (turn the sound down a little bit because the plastic makes a lot of noise :) )

VIDEO:

**broken link removed**

i just got some DNP from somewhere in the Dnet and i'm not sure it's legit.
i didn't try it yet but i have touched the powder then wiped it with a paper and nothing left on my hands! (usually i remember my hands were yellowish)

ill add a video, (turn the sound down a little bit because the plastic makes a lot of noise :) )

VIDEO:

**broken link removed**

I hate to admit this but ive probably almost used as much dnp as little slice. Lol ok im lying no one has ever even come close! But i have ran multiply cycles. I have touched dnp multiple times. Theres times ive been able to wipe it off and there was very little to no discoloration. Another thing to consider is alot of sources will mix stuff in there dnp. Depending what they mix in it that could also make it not stain your finger very much or at all if wiped off quickly.

okay thanks,
anyways i have checked again the vendor ratings and he has 1000's of positive feedback's and the "worst" feedback were saying that maybe it's a little bit underdosed.

in his profile he's saying "The 200mg dose is only an estimate, we do not weigh every single capsules as this would take far too long.

300mg is the total weight per capsule, we do add a small amount of cornflour to the powder about 100mg per 300mg just to dry out the DNP and stop the capsules from getting damp and sticky. The total weight of pure DNP per capsule is about 190-200mg."

"In light of recent feedback we have added less cornflour to the new batch meaning each capsule should be around 30% more powerful and closer to the 200mg dose"

maybe that's the reason?

Last edited:
Most likely. Honestly i wouldnt worry about it. If you are just order it from a source here.* note i just watched the video. Its not as clear as i would like. But from what i can see that looks like dnp to me and ive seen several thousand capsules.

Last edited:
Try it and let us know , send me some, I’ll tell you how good it is ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you can test it by burning it , it’s supposed to burn very very well

What can happen if you’re wrong? :confused:
It won’t burn? It can explode?
I’m kind of scared to burn this thing lol

It will not explode if it only burns a small amount. But I would like to prove its effectiveness by taking it.

The smell should also give you clues, and suck a little with your tongue.:eek:

1st day

Update:
Today is my 1st day consuming the DNP.
Started at 600 mg and for now there are no side effects (maybe it's because I'm not eating any carbs).

It's fake if you feel nothing at 600mg...

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

You’ll know if it’s real, especially at 600mg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It does not have to be false, it's the first day, it takes a while to accumulate.

But seems stupid to start with that dose if it's your first time.

It does not have to be false, it's the first day, it takes a while to accumulate.

But seems stupid to start with that dose if it's your first time.

actually it's not my first time using DNP so i know my tolerance.

UPDATE:
last night it was a little bit hard to sleep because of the heat (even with A/C on) but i can't tell if the DNP caused it or it's the 200 mg caffeine that i took (8 hours before bed) or even more likely because i have applied the Tiger muscles cream and even after showering i had it's smell..

You would know by now. If you have ran it before you know it causes a very distinct warm feeling. Like super heat from the inside out. No other compound or anything makes me feel like that. I notice it a few hours after the first dose, it gets worse as the days go on but i notice it right away.

If youre really itching to know, take a little but and taste it. If it feels like you just put acid in your mouth its real.

You would know by now. If you have ran it before you know it causes a very distinct warm feeling. Like super heat from the inside out. No other compound or anything makes me feel like that. I notice it a few hours after the first dose, it gets worse as the days go on but i notice it right away.

If youre really itching to know, take a little but and taste it. If it feels like you just put acid in your mouth its real.

so yeah, today its my 3rd day of the cycle and i do feel warm during the day and in bed.
although i don't really think that i took 600 mg, I would say that it maybe feels like 400 mg. (probably it's underdosed)
I also think that the heat is not so bad because i eat only like 20-50 g of carbs.

anyways, even that it feels underdosed i'm glad to know that it is not fake ::ction-sm

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws