over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FAKE EQ FROM TTOKKYO

PUMPED

Registered
JEFF SUMMERS JUST HAD IT TESTED AND IT TURNED OUT TO BE TEST ENATHATE. THAT SUCKS BECAUSE MY WIFE WAS TAKEING IT.

PUMPED said:
JEFF SUMMERS JUST HAD IT TESTED AND IT TURNED OUT TO BE TEST ENATHATE. THAT SUCKS BECAUSE MY WIFE WAS TAKEING IT.

Don't ever believe anything that comes out of that gguy's mouth. He is just trying to sell his rip-off products.

Even though I don't like ttokkyo, I like him alot less. I know to many people that love the EQ. It's not enanthate.

Summers suck donkey dick, but Tt EQ is the worst product ever made! Whatever it is.

Dude, Jeff Summers is a fucking Idiot. don't EVER listen to shit that comes out of the dipshits mouth. the reason the TT EQ isn't working for ya is because TT EQ SUCKS! infact anymore I think the majority of all there product sucks. Sorry to heard the you got some bad stuff. and do me a favor, if you ever run into Jeff Summers in public, Punch him in the teeth.*L*
good luck and be safe...

bigger....

If Summers' is saying shit like that, he ought to be bitch slapped. That's a bunch of crap. Stay at pro muscle for legit hardcore information and avoid that geek Summers!

My saying it sucks has zero to do with summers. The man is an idiot with the genetics of a slug. If I stepped on him, I don't even know if I would take the time to wipe him off of my shoe.

Me and Tazzy met this guy at the Arnold last year. He is fun to hate-he just plain sucks! A very unlikable guy. Im usually hearing more positive feedback from Ttokkyo products than this. :confused: But I would, in no way, believe Summers.

bigkraut said:
If Summers' is saying shit like that, he ought to be bitch slapped. That's a bunch of crap. Stay at pro muscle for legit hardcore information and avoid that geek Summers!

---he is as worthless as a cunt on a nun.......

IMO Jeff Summers is a menace. Somehow I got on the mailing list for his bullshit "Anabolic Steroid" newsletter. To me the problem with the guy is not so much that he promotes all his bullshit "prohormones", but the fact that when he does have something in there about "real" AS it is usually full of serious misinformation. I think he just has somebody who knows some AS terminology rattle off a bunch of gibberish which impresses newbys, and if they try to follow some of the stuff in there could get them real screwed up. I've seen some statements or articles in that thing about "real' AS that start off fairly reasonable, then just go off into Alice in Wonderland. The guy is dangerous.

the guy is dangerous, and I'm scared about all newbys that may fall into his line of shit and get fucked up. when your starting out and have no guidience it's hard to get your shit in check and follow the right path. this guys is going to hurt someone someday. But I'd LOVE to see someone like Xcel,Magoo,MikeS,BigA or Wylde confront him in public like the Arnold or the "O" and ask his some difficult shit. truelly test his so called knowledge and see what he has to say. it would be funnier than shit to see that little puck stress it.
good luck and be safe....

bigger....

The question he probably hates more than anything is, "how much do you weigh"?

I swear, he's the smallest "steroid authority" I've ever seen. At least, from the pics I've seen.

JS

Doesn't he sell his own line of sups?
Hmm, if I sold my own line of sups I'd probably go online and say I tested this and that and it came out wrong, now you can buy my Crapabolics and get better results.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear