advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fake HGH (Hygetropin) and getting results...

FranJ

Registered
Greetings everyone,

I'm an spanish IFBB competitor, I try to be read as much as possible about anything linked to bodybuilding, and obviously I try to buy always the best quality gear for my preps...

This year my source brought me some Hygetropin at a very good price (really cheap), and I've been searching in the net about this brand from .com.cn, and I checked the serial number of my GH box, it doesn't recognise it, so seems to be FAKE.

The thing is I've been using it for 3 weeks after my last contest at 4-5iu per day, and I find myself with less fat, no bloat (just 1 more pound)... also I don't have any allergic reaction when I pin... I find to sleep better... no tingling or carpal tunnel (unfortunately)...

Here you can see some pics:
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

My main concern is: would you keep using it (I'm 3 weeks out next contest), or dropping it now maybe a better idea since we do not know if it is just underdosed, albumin, HCG...

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Greetings everyone,

I'm an spanish IFBB competitor, I try to be read as much as possible about anything linked to bodybuilding, and obviously I try to buy always the best quality gear for my preps...

This year my source brought me some Hygetropin at a very good price (really cheap), and I've been searching in the net about this brand from .com.cn, and I checked the serial number of my GH box, it doesn't recognise it, so seems to be FAKE.

The thing is I've been using it for 3 weeks after my last contest at 4-5iu per day, and I find myself with less fat, no bloat (just 1 more pound)... also I don't have any allergic reaction when I pin... I find to sleep better... no tingling or carpal tunnel (unfortunately)...

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

My main concern is: would you keep using it (I'm 3 weeks out next contest), or dropping it now maybe a better idea since we do not know if it is just underdosed, albumin, HCG...

Thanks in advance.

I would get a serum test done igf and gh

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

I would get a serum test done igf and gh

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

Yes that would be a good idea.

Anyway, I think I'm gonna keep using it since it seems I'm loosing fat... probably as fake is underdosed around 80%... just hope it doesn't contain much fillers/albumin, lately I find myself really dizzy and lethargic...

Greetings everyone,

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Thanks in advance.

U say ur 3 weeks out from ur show? U think ur fat loss could be from ur usual contest prep (cardio and calorie restriction) and not from the "gh"??

Ive read that a few companies just use GHRP6 in the vials as opposed to legit GH. Ran bluetops that were supposedly fake last year for 10 months, never did a serum test but the results I got were unreal. Maybe it was all placebo but ill take it.

U say ur 3 weeks out from ur show? U think ur fat loss could be from ur usual contest prep (cardio and calorie restriction) and not from the "gh"??

My body composition looks better than before the GH.

Ive read that a few companies just use GHRP6 in the vials as opposed to legit GH. Ran bluetops that were supposedly fake last year for 10 months, never did a serum test but the results I got were unreal. Maybe it was all placebo but ill take it.

I find to be really hungry after the GH shot, I suspect it may be GHRP6, that's why I find better body composition...

I find to be really hungry after the GH shot, I suspect it may be GHRP6, that's why I find better body composition...

:lightbulb:

Bingo

At least you are getting results but you paid well over the odds if it is just GHRP-6.

Without a serum test you will never know .many people get a placebo effect when they use something .

make the blood test- its only option to find the truth

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity