over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fake HGH

chgolatin2

Registered
I've had my fair share of bad experience in the past. With so many fake HGH being produced overseas mainly in Asia or other parts unknown. Do some of you still order HGH and trust the results of some overseas sponsors, etc?

:mad:

I want to get back on HGH but due to the fake stuff I'm hesitant about it... Want to incorporated with my TRT cycle.... :headbang:

Mustang_18

Newbies
Anytime you order anything, your always taking a risk. Do you homework on suppliers/brands with the best reviews by trusted mods/members. Generics are always a risk but there are some solid ones around. You could always just go with peptides for your TRT cycle instead ?

M18

Last edited:

HGHkits

Registered
It's truth there are many fake HGH

For those fake hgh, there are with low purity, or actually not 191 amino acid, but 192.

go with generic hgh do bring a high risk.choose the brand hgh which is with anti couterfeit code. more better if some guys you trusted have tested it

Smack

Scammer
I've had my fair share of bad experience in the past. With so many fake HGH being produced overseas mainly in Asia or other parts unknown. Do some of you still order HGH and trust the results of some overseas sponsors, etc?

I want to get back on HGH but due to the fake stuff I'm hesitant about it... Want to incorporated with my TRT cycle.... :headbang:
Go with the tried and true sponsors that have been here for years

Cajun897

Registered
I get it from my raw guy and mine seems to be good. Water retention is there for sure. Slight bit of numbness

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Big-Dawg

Banned

Man there's a Provider on here with the best generic HGH available, proven over and over...Good Sponsor...

Omni Labs SPONSORED ATHLETE©[email protected]®THE REAPER

Justfish

Banned
Registered

I have seen the blacktop generics test consistently well. There is a trusted source here that carries it

Mb4377

Registered
What's everyone's experience with grey tops recently?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
andrius.hax