over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

fake kigtropins????

manofsteel

Newbies
Anyone know if there are fake Kigtropins out there? Just got some, and there appear very similar, they are not exact in looks. Any thoughts or am I reading into this too much?
Thanks

Attachments

• kig.jpg
    kig.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 2,290
Last edited:
Id email the supplier.
Is Kigtropin a brand out of china? Or is it GH bought from china then labeled elsewhere?

I am waiting on a response as we type... my normal supplier was out (very trusted supplier) and he gave me this guy. I trust my guy, but i do not know this guy. My supplier said his GH is good, and I am reading into it too much.

its made by Gensci

lol With all due respect that is a crock of shit Sir! whoever told you that if they happen to have a bridge for sale don't buy it either. I can't tell you how many gh sellers have tried that lie over the years since Gensci stopped shipping Jins to the states.

I'm not trying to flame you since you are only repeating what you have been told. Email Gensci direct and see what they have to say about it ;)

Last edited:
Well My understanding is there are just a small list places that produce HGH in china. So a lot of time what happens is the supplier will buy from one of these places and create there own a brand and look.
Now that may be someone in china...that may be someone in your country...etc
I dont know enough about this brand to tell you myself...
May just be a difference in the packaging, but the exact same product.

rAJJIN you are 100% correct.

The problems come into play when there is big money to be made as is the case with the black market HGH trade. You have the ones making fakes to worry about and they can do this out of an apt. Now there seems to be a growing problem with UG HGH being made in China in small unapproved labs by those who formerly worked in one of the big 5 making legit pharm HGH in China. They have the knowledge to make it but often lack the equipment to put out a high quality pure product.

I'm in no way saying that kigtropin is made this way. It is a good quality relabled generic HGH imo. I've had some of that UG garbage and it usually hurts, leaves red marks or is totally ineffective :(

It says "gensci home" on bottom of the box. Are kigtropins decent gh?
Thanks guys

everything I've heard of kigs has been positive. I don't think there are any fakes out there, but who knows.

I have the same box as you do.They foam up when adding bac water.My hands are nubs from them.I asked a supplier on here and he sayed they are good by the lot# i told him.He sayed there are only 2 lot # and they are good.Iv seen other boxes that have the pic on the side of the box and they are diferant like the one you have.But as i sayed i have the same one as you .They also have diferant tops on them light blue and dark blue and i have the dark blue ones.When i pull the niddle out and the air pulls in from the hole they get VERY big bubbles so i know its good gh.The bottom of the box sayes the same as yours and the top of the box has a small QC control sticker on it.

I don't believe they are made by Gensci, but the kigs I have are strong as hell. I was running mexi's eli's for 8 months at 5 iu's per day, and they were very good. I switched to the kigs at 5 iu's for the first week, and had to drop down to 2 iu's. My hands and wrist were hurting so bad until I had to take a couple days off from the gym.

I don't believe they are made by Gensci, but the kigs I have are strong as hell. I was running mexi's eli's for 8 months at 5 iu's per day, and they were very good. I switched to the kigs at 5 iu's for the first week, and had to drop down to 2 iu's. My hands and wrist were hurting so bad until I had to take a couple days off from the gym.

yeah kigs are awesome bro..i love them

im sure your kigs are real bro..i have not seen fake ones b4 so....

yeah kigs are awesome bro..i love them

im sure your kigs are real bro..i have not seen fake ones b4 so....

could it have been all the elis built up after 8 months is what made you have to drop to 2ius of the kigs?

Did you say they were from board sponsor? If not then your recourse is slim but IF THEY are then contact them see what up. I have heard nothing but positive feedback from legitimaye Kigs.

Last edited:
could it have been all the elis built up after 8 months is what made you have to drop to 2ius of the kigs?

I was thinking that at first, but I concluded after some time that was not the case. I have done real hyges, jins, ect and the kigs are right up there, per my experience.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131