over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fake Masteron?

phoenix2

Registered
This is for a friend of mine, but i'm directly interested because sometimes i buy from the same source.
He's running 250 mg of test enanthate and 400 mg of masteron enanthate per week, NO AI.
After 4 weeks, blood works showed an e2 reading of 153 pg/ml (top of range being 42).
After 10 days on pharma aromasin 25 mg ed, e2 levels dropped to 91 pg/ml.
I think that masteron is faked with test or is a mix test/drostanolone, because i've never seen that e2 values on 250 mg of test.
What do you think about?

Test could be slightly over dosed too...On the facebook trt groups you see alot of bloodwork and I've seen some get pretty high estro on small trt doses, everyone reacts differently so not sure if I'd measure the mast being real or not off that.

Surprised such a small drop in estro after using 25mg of aromasin daily for 10 days, I would have undetectable levels of estrogen doing that on that dose of test(even if the mast is test too)

My estro has been higher then that on 125mgs pharma test.

Test could be slightly over dosed too...On the facebook trt groups you see alot of bloodwork and I've seen some get pretty high estro on small trt doses, everyone reacts differently so not sure if I'd measure the mast being real or not off that.

Surprised such a small drop in estro after using 25mg of aromasin daily for 10 days, I would have undetectable levels of estrogen doing that on that dose of test(even if the mast is test too)

Could it be tren as well? Because tren is known to cause a false e2 reading on blood works.
And he's experiencing some sides that point toward trenbolone, such big mood swings, sometimes anxiety, nervousness, hypoglycemia episodes and digestiv problems (heartburns, bad digestion, irritable bowel).
And he says that he's blowing up in a caloric deficit.
It seems also that since he started aromasin he lost his libido.

For me I'd know if the Mast was fake at 400mg/wk because anything more than 300mg/wk of Mast and I get super irritated and angry all the time

Damn bro sounds like your arom is fake. That dose should have tanked your estrogen.

U didn’t mention him also using tren in your first post.. if he is then that is certainly ur answer

U didn’t mention him also using tren in your first post.. if he is then that is certainly ur answer

He's not using tren. I thought maybe masteron is faked with tren or there is some tren in the mix. Oil is clear and not yellow/orange. But who knows.

For me I'd know if the Mast was fake at 400mg/wk because anything more than 300mg/wk of Mast and I get super irritated and angry all the time

Usually i feel good on masteron. Maybe i snap easier but for me aggression is more an issue of e2 levels/hormone fluctuations.

He's not using tren. I thought maybe masteron is faked with tren or there is some tren in the mix. Oil is clear and not yellow/orange. But who knows.

There has been many times a compound is mixed with tren to give stronger impression while the end oil not being yellow

Only way to know is to test it

There has been many times a compound is mixed with tren to give stronger impression while the end oil not being yellow

Only way to know is to test it

I've run tren and many of the sides he's reporting coincide, like big mood swings, hypoglycemia, night sweats, digestion issues and so on.
That would explain the e2 reading (tren is known to give a false e2 reading with standard test).

I've run tren and many of the sides he's reporting coincide, like big mood swings, hypoglycemia, night sweats, digestion issues and so on.
That would explain the e2 reading (tren is known to give a false e2 reading with standard test).

Yep that why i said maybe this is the case , false e2 reading that why maybe still 91 e2 while on legit pharma aromasin at 25 mg ed for 10 days

If you can afford test it my brother

Yep that why i said maybe this is the case , false e2 reading that why maybe still 91 e2 while on legit pharma aromasin at 25 mg ed for 10 days

If you can afford test it my brother

He also said that since starting the aromasin he lost his libido. Maybe he crushed e2 without knowing it, due to the skewed results of bloods

He also said that since starting the aromasin he lost his libido. Maybe he crushed e2 without knowing it, due to the skewed results of bloods

Yep hate to say it but everything you described points to this being the case

Respect

The night sweats and high e2 readings sound like tren to me.

This is for a friend of mine, but i'm directly interested because sometimes i buy from the same source.
He's running 250 mg of test enanthate and 400 mg of masteron enanthate per week, NO AI.
After 4 weeks, blood works showed an e2 reading of 153 pg/ml (top of range being 42).
After 10 days on pharma aromasin 25 mg ed, e2 levels dropped to 91 pg/ml.
I think that masteron is faked with test or is a mix test/drostanolone, because i've never seen that e2 values on 250 mg of test.
What do you think about?

Something def sounds wrong. Why is he taking aromasin Ed with low dose test? That makes absolutely no sense. I’m not trying to be a dick but people really need to do their research before just taking stuff. This is a very good example as to why.

The hair should be falling out :)

^^^FWIW; the testing at AnaSci is an incredible resource

..the results from those tests have been very "eye-opening" to say the least

..personally i would not buy anything before looking at those ..esp expensive AAS like MAST/TREN etc

Something def sounds wrong. Why is he taking aromasin Ed with low dose test? That makes absolutely no sense. I’m not trying to be a dick but people really need to do their research before just taking stuff. This is a very good example as to why.

Because e2 levels on blood works are very high, 3 times the upper range.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear