over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fake or Real Pharmacy Letro?(PICS) I've been taking up to 10mg a day

zolo

Banned
I've been taking Letro on daily basis for 2 months+ and 2.5mg mostly daily and up to 5mg/7.5mg/10 some days.

Symptoms:
Regular Erections (Penis stays hard and can ejaculate as normal)
Lower Libido (Don't masturbate as much although I still get horny when I see a hot girl in real life and want to fuck her right there and than)
Brain Fog (I have to concentrate to try and remember certain things I did or days prior)
Bloated and Watery Mess (Like water covering abs, water in skin and less vascular and I never know if the next day I'm going to wake up with water flushed through me like a woman going through menopause )
Joints feel ok (I can probably do shoulder presses and tricep pushdowns all day)
Distrust of others, Emotional, and Disconnected (I want to be myself more and not hang around other people mainly because I don't feel good about myself)
Acne

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Thanks for any help:eek:

Last edited:
I've been taking Letro on daily basis for 2 months+ and 2.5mg mostly daily and up to 5mg/7.5mg/10 some days.

Symptoms:
Regular Erections (Penis stays hard and can ejaculate as normal)
Lower Libido (Don't masturbate as much although I still get horny when I see a hot girl in real life and want to fuck her right there and than)
Brain Fog (I have to concentrate to try and remember certain things I did or days prior)
Bloated and Watery Mess (Like water covering abs, water in skin and less vascular and I never know if the next day I'm going to wake up with water flushed through me like a woman going through menopause )
Joints feel ok (I can probably do shoulder presses and tricep pushdowns all day)
Distrust of others, Emotional, and Disconnected (I want to be myself more and not hang around other people mainly because I don't feel good about myself)
Acne

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Thanks for any help:eek:

your pictures don't work

low e2 level-symptoms can be the same as high e2 level symptoms
I'm especially thinking about water retention here. I also thought raising anti-estrogen (1xletro/1xaromansin a day) dosage would fix unexplicable water retention. It didn't. After lowering to half a aromasin a day water retention got better. Just sayin.

if you took 10mg of femera daily every bone in your body would crack and the fluid in your joints would be sucked out so dry you"d need callogen replacement

What aas are you on? Like said above: your estrogen is tanked. Lower your dose. Letro is one of the most potent AI's out there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump it up you lil pussy... 10mgs of letro is for kids

Use imgur to upload your photos, don't hotlink to mesorx forums because we have to be signed in to see it.

OP is a troll. Looked at his history. His first thread was about doing 600mg of TNE a day. You read right 600mg....

Then his other thread he wants to do 200mg of tren and 200mg of winny a day to drop water lol.

Now 10mgs of letro a day....

The list keeps growing....

here we go again, and someones gonna chime in and tell us what a bucnh of assholes we are and to quit picking on him

here we go again, and someones gonna chime in and tell us what a bucnh of assholes we are and to quit picking on him
This guys an idiot. He's going to do serious damage to himself if he's actually doing these things.

Sorry bout that, here are the pics.
wTIOxjk.jpg

CKGFIu8.jpg

if you took 10mg of femera daily every bone in your body would crack and the fluid in your joints would be sucked out so dry you"d need callogen replacement

Don't feel anything like that I've been taking like 5mg for the last week in fact my joints feel normal and wake up everyday MOON FACE, bloated, and watery.
I'm doing 2-3 hours of cardio daily as well was drinking 2+ gallons a day!!!!

Maybe I should try 7.5/10mg for a few days.

Last edited:
What aas are you on? Like said above: your estrogen is tanked. Lower your dose. Letro is one of the most potent AI's out there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If my e2 has tanked wouldn't my joints hurt and wouldn't I be dry? Even men who take estrogen to turn into woman don't get this bloated I think and I have moon face and holding shitload of water.

People have also taken high doses of letro for weeks and up to months on end for gyno and from what I've read none of them have reported bloating in fact only dry and hurt joints amongst other symptons.

Why don't you get blood work done instead of asking PM imaginary doctors giving you advices

And yes Bloat is absolutely possibe with low e2. I bloat pretty bad with low e2 and i even have a thread about it

Why don't you get blood work done instead of asking PM imaginary doctors giving you advices

And yes Bloat is absolutely possibe with low e2. I bloat pretty bad with low e2 and i even have a thread about it

Interesting, I'm going to have to look at that.

3 hours of cardio a day ??? :eek:

You should be as dry as the Grand Canyon. :rolleyes:

3 hours of cardio a day ??? :eek:

You should be as dry as the Grand Canyon. :rolleyes:

Yeah I average about 2 and half hours everyday and go up 3 hours+ of cardio few times a week, that's why I've been really pissed off I'm so BLOATED.

if all these replies are correct, that you run insane high doses of gear, do 3 hours of cardio daily then your getting these sides from cortisol being to high (from to much cardio) and bombarding your body with to much gear...i bet if you backed off everything you would need letro at all and your cholesterol would thank you to

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws