over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

fake/underdosed gear? Testosterone blood test

La_pantera

Registered
I have a friend who is on 1000mg cypinate per week and he showed me his testosterone blood test and it seems very low what you think guys?

I am using 300mg test prop and i have higher free test then him. here is 2 example mine blood work and his blood work.

I think he¨s testosterone should be much more higher then mine.

He is using Cypionax thai brand.

1st picture 1000mg test cyp/week (cycle: 1000mg test, 300mg NPP,)
2nd picture 300mg Test prop/week (cycle: 300mg test, 300mg primobolan)

cypionax-british-dispensary-200-mgml-2ml.jpg
330894192_583707110284325_3128682307427719206_n.jpg

777.jpg

Ya something is definitely not right there 1000mg a week shoud have him more like 4k or more 🤔 SB Labs test e. At 250mg a week had me at 1750 total test and my free test was 431 on 200mg mast e.

Ya something is definitely not right there 1000mg a week shoud have him more like 4k or more 🤔 SB Labs test e. At 250mg a week had me at 1750 total test and my free test was 431 on 200mg mast e.
Exactly what i was thinking 3 time higher dosage then me he should at least be double my levels. what your thoughts about my levels at 300mg prop per week is it good range?

The 966 one ? How long after last pin did you pull bloods ?

I have a friend who is on 1000mg cypinate per week and he showed me his testosterone blood test and it seems very low what you think guys?

I am using 300mg test prop and i have higher free test then him. here is 2 example mine blood work and his blood work.

View attachment 171170
View attachment 171169

View attachment 171173
Your bloods are reasonable.
The other bloods are horrible. I did 600 mg protocol and tested 7 days from last pin at near 5k total test. So that dude's gear it seems could be bunk AF.

Exactly what i was thinking 3 time higher dosage then me he should at least be double my levels. what your thoughts about my levels at 300mg prop per week is it good range?

The amt of testosterone used DOES NOT ALWAYS correlate with an X-fold serum level of free testosterone measured analytical. Sure, there are general trends much like the Bell curve but one should be cognizant of statistical outliers regarding the aforementioned. That being said, I see something in the bloodwork which could account for at least a rather significance discrepancy in this situation.

Your bloods are reasonable.
The other bloods are horrible. I did 600 mg protocol and tested 7 days from last pin at near 5k total test. So that dude's gear it seems could be bunk AF.
exactly what i think but he keep saying my source is 100% real and not many fake cypionax. but i tell him look at your blood test more important.

The amt of testosterone used DOES NOT ALWAYS correlate with an X-fold serum level of free testosterone measured analytical. Sure, there are general trends much like the Bell curve but one should be cognizant of statistical outliers regarding the aforementioned. That being said, I see something in the bloodwork which could account for at least a rather significance discrepancy in this situation.
thats true about free testorone heard that before but about total testosterone he should be much much higher 2000+ since thats what indicate how much test he is body is getting total.

exactly what i think but he keep saying my source is 100% real and not many fake cypionax. but i tell him look at your blood test more important.

thats true about free testorone heard that before but about total testosterone he should be much much higher 2000+ since thats what indicate how much test he is body is getting total.

Be that as it may but you are not taking into account something else. Please cue the Jeopardy thinking music... ;)

View attachment 171170
View attachment 171169

View attachment 171173

What was his injection frequency? Is this a 7 day trough? How long was he on the 1 gram before blood draw? Many factors and variables. If split twice weekly or peak draw, these are pretty bad numbers.

What was his injection frequency? Is this a 7 day trough? How long was he on the 1 gram before blood draw? Many factors and variables. If split twice weekly or peak draw, these are pretty bad numbers.
2-3 time per week he was on 600mg then increase to 1000mg last 3 weeks even on 600mg i think its very bad numbers.

2-3 time per week he was on 600mg then increase to 1000mg last 3 weeks even on 600mg i think its very bad numbers.
I would tell him to get some from a sponsor on this board and run it and retest after 5 weeks I bet his numbers will be way better 🤔

I would tell him to get some from a sponsor on this board and run it and retest after 5 weeks I bet his numbers will be way better 🤔
problem is we live in thailand the land of roids but lately lots of fakes are coming more and more and if ship from overseas not sure will arrive through customs.

Back in 2011 I took 3 weeks off to test my levels and they were still at 1500 , so i believe levels don't drop off as much as people believe

I'll PM you the answer.

I request one stipulation in exchange for the answer: you may not share the answer with anyone else in any way, shape, or form. :cool:

Why? How else will others learn if they are not allowed to think for themselves?

I request one stipulation in exchange for the answer: you may not share the answer with anyone else in any way, shape, or form. :cool:

Why? How else will others learn if they are not allowed to think for themselves?

Dude, srsly? Just post the fucking reason. This boards about helping people not making them feel stupid.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws