over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

fake/underdosed gear? Testosterone blood test

Dude, srsly? Just post the fucking reason. This boards about helping people not making them feel stupid.

Relax. It was a joke to see if anyone would make a fuss about the comment. :giggle:

I have two prevailing explanations with the first being most likely. Look at your buddy's SHBG level. Sex-Hormone Binding Globulin is a protein which binds testosterone. Therefore, the higher the SHBG level, the more free testosterone is bound and bound testosterone is NOT biologically available. Now compare his SHBG levels to yours. See it now?

The second explanation is simple: one person has underdosed product.

Back in the 90's we used to think ampules were/could not be counterfeit, I guess we were wrong, is that an official thai product?

amps have always been highly faked overseas , even balkan has counterfeits circulating everywhere. icn, omna, norma, deus, all of them at some point.

easier to funnel the fakes through the middleman dealer , so he takes the rep hit while the official distributors get the real ones.

only trust approved distributors of hg gear and you wont ever have an issue;)

ye
Back in the 90's we used to think ampules were/could not be counterfeit, I guess we were wrong, is that an official thai product
Back in the 90's we used to think ampules were/could not be counterfeit, I guess we were wrong, is that an official thai product?
yes thats the official fda approved product that use to be the best.

Back in 2011 I took 3 weeks off to test my levels and they were still at 1500 , so i believe levels don't drop off as much as people believe

It depends on various factors; injection site (Delts clear much faster than glutes) activity levels (blood flow from exercise will increase absorption rate) and finally, genetics (Enzymes that cleave the ester; which is why some guys get higher serum levels on same dose than others).

The second explanation is simple: one person has underdosed product.
This is much more likely.
Relax. It was a joke to see if anyone would make a fuss about the comment. :giggle:

I have two prevailing explanations with the first being most likely. Look at your buddy's SHBG level. Sex-Hormone Binding Globulin is a protein which binds testosterone. Therefore, the higher the SHBG level, the more free testosterone is bound and bound testosterone is NOT biologically available. Now compare his SHBG levels to yours. See it now?
Yes and his friend's albumin is higher as well. But that does not explain why his friend only has 1000ng/dl total test level from a 1000mg per week. Their totals are nearly identical.

90’s in the uk we didn’t really see multi vials, everything was single amps and especially towards the latter end of the 90’s, the amount of fake pharma amps was shocking.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity