over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fake Watson brand Cyp possibility...

hulk79

Registered
Hello. Here is a link to another thread of mine involving my prescription of Watson brand Cypionate. At this link you will see my issues along with bloodwork.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...48-low-shbg-low-estradiol-low-t-question.html

Has anyone heard of getting Fake Watson Cypionate? I get it straight from pharmacy. It is for my TRT.

Been using this brand for last 12 weeks. I have not gained any weight, my sex drive is none, hard time getting and holding erections, and recovery is crap.

At the link above you will see a blood test I just took last week. And that was even taking slowly more than my prescribed dose, because I wasn't feeling like test should feel. So I upped des, took blood work several days later after shot. You will see, bloodwork is way low.

Let me know what you guys think. Have several bottles of Watson for my TRT. It appears to be junk

Also, I have a friend who is a member here, maybe he will chime in too, that was using Cyp by Watson as well. He had same issues. He didn't even know about my issues until he saw my post, but he was experiencing the same symptoms. We got the Watson Cyp at different pharmacies, but it all seems too weird and points to bad, under dosed or fake Watson Cypionate.

I'm the friend of the original poster. For the past few years, I have taken 200mg of cyp (mostly locally compounded) every 5th to 6th day. Two days before injections, I take 250ius of HCG. Every so often I will break an anastrozole tab in half and take it once a week. I don't cycle. I've looked and felt the same for about 5 years.

I've followed the same workout, same meal plan and same supplement regimen for years. I'm a creature of habit, only deviating when I want to tighten up for a vacation.

Two months ago I started losing my sex drive and I also had an acne and gyno flare up. I know my body and these side effects have only happened a couple times, years ago, when I came off cycles. Normally, I never get acne nor gyno. I popped a few anastrozole tabs with no success, then I tried some letrozole. Still had puffy nipples. It wasn't time for bloodwork from my doctor and I didn't think it required a self pay blood screening.

After scratching my head for a month, I switched to an underground cypionate that I know is legit because I took it during a scheduled blood test and it resulted in slightly higher numbers than the compounded test I was scripted. Within 10-14 days, my gyno started to go away, my acne cleared up and my unit downstaris was working again like it should.

I live in the same town as the original poster but I got my Watson cyp at a CVS pharmacy. My gut feeling is that there is a bad batch of scripted test floating around. When you have been scripted test for the past 5 years and never mess with your dose, changes like this are quite obvious.

I'll call my endo on Monday but there really isn't anything she will do besides tell me to wait till my October blood screen.

there are tons of fake watson out there.

I first came across this when someone was trying to sell watson deca to a friend. I was like "they haven't made that in a very long time, what do you mean you got it from a pharmacy"

There are tons of watson cyp out there that's fake.

there are tons of fake watson out there.

I first came across this when someone was trying to sell watson deca to a friend. I was like "they haven't made that in a very long time, what do you mean you got it from a pharmacy"

There are tons of watson cyp out there that's fake.

Possibly, but this one came in a clear plastic bag with inserts and directions and was paid for with my credit card.

Possibly, but this one came in a clear plastic bag with inserts and directions and was paid for with my credit card.

Pharmacies can end up with fake product. Doesnt happen much but it can.

I have had good luck with my Watson just got blood work back and so far so good, get it from a local pharmacy been on HRT for 1 1/2 years and no problem yet.

It is possible but rare IF your getting it from a REAL,,LEGIT,,pharma. Quality control for pharm grade items has improved dramatically over the last few years.

Well, pharmacies get the meds from different sources like a morris dixon or a AmerisourceBergen .Sometimes the sources can be another pharmacy that you dont necessarly know but you have a need for a particular drug and you need it quick for a customer. Im not talking quality control. Just bad sourcing.

Well I believe that they got bad batches or their source is bad and selling fakes. If you go to my other thread you will see that on 400mg of Cyp per week, stopping about 7 -10 days out my labs gave me a T of 208. From other knowledgeable members, I should have been in thousand range. But then again. Who knows. I would hate to think pharma are putting out bad stuff, but they aren't testing name brand batches.

I am trying to find someone to test the Cyp and see if its legit. Have several bottles

If the cyp is anything like watson enanthate if should be in a box with the class three marking on it. I'm prescribed enanthate. I get my meds from express-scripts and they always sent me watson but this last refill they sent me west-ward test enanthate. Works fine, meaning no changes in libido, mood, energy..etc.

This makes me think there is something up with watson products

Well I believe that they got bad batches or their source is bad and selling fakes. If you go to my other thread you will see that on 400mg of Cyp per week, stopping about 7 -10 days out my labs gave me a T of 208. From other knowledgeable members, I should have been in thousand range. But then again. Who knows. I would hate to think pharma are putting out bad stuff, but they aren't testing name brand batches.

I am trying to find someone to test the Cyp and see if its legit. Have several bottles

You may want to PM alpha to get his input as he would know this a lot better than me. However, Cyp is shorter acting than enanthate and if you took 400mg and then waited 10 days before bloods, I don't necessarily think 208 is that unreasonable. If you are going to be using Cyp you should be doing more frequent injections.

If the cyp is anything like watson enanthate if should be in a box with the class three marking on it. I'm prescribed enanthate. I get my meds from express-scripts and they always sent me watson but this last refill they sent me west-ward test enanthate. Works fine, meaning no changes in libido, mood, energy..etc.

This makes me think there is something up with watson products

The box had a purple corner at the top, mostly white with text and a blue bottom. The bottle was amber in color, blue flip top, white label with black script, NDC number on the middle top.

I am going back to Coastal pharmacy for my compounding scripts. This was my attempt at a name brand drug and it didn't work well.

All my Watson came in box, with inserts, blue flip offs. They all have stamped expiration and mfg numbers. Numbers on bottles and boxes match. Just weird.

I talked to a friend that's a doc and he does test. He said body may not use the Cyp ester like it should. To try a different type of T and redo bloods. That's what I did. Going for bloodwork on friday

You may want to PM alpha to get his input as he would know this a lot better than me. However, Cyp is shorter acting than enanthate and if you took 400mg and then waited 10 days before bloods, I don't necessarily think 208 is that unreasonable. If you are going to be using Cyp you should be doing more frequent injections.

Incorrect. Cyp and enanthate have almost identical half lives, but cypionate is certainly not a shorter acting ester.

pretty sure cyp has longer halflife than enanth...thats why they usually rx it once every 14 days

You need to contact the pharmacy you got it from and file a product complaint....it happens all the time.
I work for a major pharmaceutical company and one of our biggest departments is "product complaints" people love to complain and send stuff back empty all the time saying -"didn't spray" "didn't get all my doses" etc.

Well, pharmacies get the meds from different sources like a morris dixon or a AmerisourceBergen .Sometimes the sources can be another pharmacy that you dont necessarly know but you have a need for a particular drug and you need it quick for a customer. Im not talking quality control. Just bad sourcing.

yes and the new e-pedigree requirements for 2 D barcode are in the works....
they want traceability from production to patient....
CA is requiring it by 2015 the 2 D bar code
**broken link removed**

It will help somewhat but still may be ways around it by some shifting counterfeiters...

pretty sure cyp has longer halflife than enanth...thats why they usually rx it once every 14 days
one shot of cyp will not last any significant level after 7 days. do a blood test. most drs are just not up on how to prescribe it right.

one shot of cyp will not last any significant level after 7 days. do a blood test. most drs are just not up on how to prescribe it right.

If the original posted injected 400mg of cypionate, 10 days later his total test should be well over 200ndl.

Cyp has a half life of 8 days according to the package insert.

I once received Paddock test years ago from a pharmacy and I loved it. Can't say the same about Watson thus far.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws