over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fake Watson brand Cyp possibility...

Pharmacies can end up with fake product. Doesnt happen much but it can.

I'd like to know how, wow. Must be some kind of inside job perhaps, maybe even an employee at the drug store or someone at the distribution center. That's crazy, the public relies on pharmacies to provide safe and effective medications. If it happens with test it could also happen with other medications too I suspect. I would worry about narcotic drugs, painkillers.

Yes. I as doing 400mg at least. I always stop around 10 days out from bloodwork so my levels are not too high. Doc does not care if they are slightly out of range, but I don't want them to be crazy out of range. That's why I stop 10 days out or so. Levels were 208 this last bloodwork and estradiol was less than 5.

So it appears ago me my Anastrazol was working but my Cyp was not. I have been on TRT for 5-6 years. So I know what it should feel like to be on test. The last 2 months I have felt like crap. Mainly sex drive, erections, and desire. And that is probably because test is bad, and my estrogen was so low

What you guys think?

If the original posted injected 400mg of cypionate, 10 days later his total test should be well over 200ndl.

Cyp has a half life of 8 days according to the package insert.

I once received Paddock test years ago from a pharmacy and I loved it. Can't say the same about Watson thus far.

My blood levels dropped to just about nothing after 7 days on cyp.

Incorrect. Cyp and enanthate have almost identical half lives, but cypionate is certainly not a shorter acting ester.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...le-forum/39887-why-i-think-11.html#post480636

Checkout post# 218 by emeric in the link above. According to him the max values are going to be 3-4 days post injection and your numbers will return to their baseline value by the 7th day on cypionate. In other words, if you are going to get your blood tested 10 days after taking shot of cypionate; it really doesn't matter how many mg's the shot was; it is going to be low if your baseline is low.

Hulk, try doing your injection and then getting your bloodwork done 3-4 days later and see if there is not a huge difference in the results.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...le-forum/39887-why-i-think-11.html#post480636

Checkout post# 218 by emeric in the link above. According to him the max values are going to be 3-4 days post injection and your numbers will return to their baseline value by the 7th day on cypionate. In other words, if you are going to get your blood tested 10 days after taking shot of cypionate; it really doesn't matter how many mg's the shot was; it is going to be low if your baseline is low.

Hulk, try doing your injection and then getting your bloodwork done 3-4 days later and see if there is not a huge difference in the results.

I agree, do the test about 3-4 days later. I don't think the levels would return to baseline though. The typical HRT regime is to inject 200 mg once every two weeks. Levels will be lower but should never be in the 200s after taking 400 mg. 3-4 days later makes more sense though and that's usually when I get my test run.

Ok. I will give that a try. I will update after I get results. Thanks guys for all the input. It is appreciated.

About 2 years ago i had same problem on watson cyp 200. Just kept feeling worse. Went back to dr. and retested and test level was very low. He wrote me another script and pharmacy did not charge me for refills. Within a few weeks i felt much better and levels back to normal. I returned the suspect bottle of test back to pharmacy.

Wow!! I would think major drug companys such as this one would run all the proper tests to assure quality control...I'll be watching this thread as I'm curious as to where this leads

Well it appears Watson is made in a totally foreign country. Not here in US or Canada. Made some where else. So the standards down there in that country may not be up to par with the US. Plus they may be getting bad raws. After a shot of UG Sust I already have better well being feeling.

Well it appears Watson is made in a totally foreign country. Not here in US or Canada. Made some where else. So the standards down there in that country may not be up to par with the US. Plus they may be getting bad raws. After a shot of UG Sust I already have better well being feeling.

yeah, just found the box on this site. its at the bottom collapsed.
TESTOSTERONE CYPIONATE INJECTION, SOLUTION [WATSON LABORATORIES, INC.]

From the box:
"Manufactured by:
Hikma Farmaceutica (Portugal)
S.A. 2705-906 Terrugem SNT
Portugal

Distributed by:
Watson Pharma, Inc.
Corona, CA 92880 USA"

that surprises me. The brand I use is made in Columbus OH.

Mine is made there also, I just had blood drawn last Monday so I will see what the results are and let you know I am doing ED shots like emeric suggested I have been doing 30mg a day

20 years ago I had fake Watson that had package, insert etc. looked as good as real stuff I get with a script.
Watson is having that test manufactured bottles and packaged for sale. It's like any other manufacturing process. Things go wrong and can go unnoticed. The poorer the quality control is the longer those issues go unnoticed.
I've read a few times on other boards where people had to send their bottle back and Watson confirmed it wasn't right.
I spilt my dosing so I do two injections a week 100ml total.
If I'm going to get labwork that week I skip second injection. God forbid I end up one number over averages or my docs nurses freak out. I've always shown in range doing that. No T by injection and my levels are in the gutter literally. But if I wanted to get an idea what my peak was, for me
I know day 3, I have been at my highest T level on any of tests I've had done over the last 5 years.
I've always wonders if they ever get employees that be putting their hand in the cookie jar at the risk of the patients to get T or whatever.
I know that's rampant at doctors offices, hospitals
and nursing homes. It's scary some of stuff they replace meds with to make it look like they weren't taken by an employee.

Last edited:
20 years ago I had fake Watson that had package, insert etc. looked as good as real stuff I get with a script.
Watson is having that test manufactured bottles and packaged for sale. It's like any other manufacturing process. Things go wrong and can go unnoticed. The poorer the quality control is the longer those issues go unnoticed.
I've read a few times on other boards where people had to send their bottle back and Watson confirmed it wasn't right.
I spilt my dosing so I do two injections a week 100ml total.
If I'm going to get labwork that week I skip second injection. God forbid I end up one number over averages or my docs nurses freak out. I've always shown in range doing that. No T by injection and my levels are in the gutter literally. But if I wanted to get an idea what my peak was, for me
I know day 3, I have been at my highest T level on any of tests I've had done over the last 5 years.
I've always wonders if they ever get employees that be putting their hand in the cookie jar at the risk of the patients to get T or whatever.
I know that's rampant at doctors offices, hospitals
and nursing homes. It's scary some of stuff they replace meds with to make it look like they weren't taken by an employee.

Dude Watson just sucks ass even their pills sucks I've got 3 bottles of there cyp. it's made in Portugal but you are right majority of pharm companies do not make there own shit

Sent from my HTC One VX using Tapatalk

If the cyp is anything like watson enanthate if should be in a box with the class three marking on it. I'm prescribed enanthate. I get my meds from express-scripts and they always sent me watson but this last refill they sent me west-ward test enanthate. Works fine, meaning no changes in libido, mood, energy..etc.

This makes me think there is something up with watson products

Watson discontinued enanthate because if poor sales. Cyp is more commonly prescribed. Westward is only enanthate around for now

My avatar is a recent script from my pharmacy. I have seen many very good fakes out there. That didn't mean the product wasn't good as my friend had told me it was a fake label and bottle, but gear was g2g and it sure was. I have the box if anyone wants a pic of it posted, just lmk.. Peace.

My avatar is a recent script from my pharmacy. I have seen many very good fakes out there. That didn't mean the product wasn't good as my friend had told me it was a fake label and bottle, but gear was g2g and it sure was. I have the box if anyone wants a pic of it posted, just lmk.. Peace.

So your pharmacy has a product with a fake label?

So your pharmacy has a product with a fake label?

Really, seriously? No, I have been training and using gear for 25+ years and I guess I just wasn't clear enough. I have purchased fake Watson test cyp from a reliable source and most people would never know by looking at the label that this gear was fake, but I could, and told him so, and he told me straight up the labels were fake, but were flawless and gear was good, and what I said was that just because the gear has a fake label, which many do and this was from a ugl doesn't mean that the gear is fake or bogus, as this was the case with this ugl and with many out there today.

yeah, just found the box on this site. its at the bottom collapsed.
TESTOSTERONE CYPIONATE INJECTION, SOLUTION [WATSON LABORATORIES, INC.]

From the box:
"Manufactured by:
Hikma Farmaceutica (Portugal)
S.A. 2705-906 Terrugem SNT
Portugal

Distributed by:
Watson Pharma, Inc.
Corona, CA 92880 USA"

that surprises me. The brand I use is made in Columbus OH.

My Watson Test box and bottle both say from Portugal and I am not pleased with the results. I have a script for it and got 1 filled at CVS and the other at Walgreens. I wish mine was made in Ohio.

This must be common. Another friend just called me. He says he switched from compounded Test Cyp to Watson. He only does 200 per week. No issues. He then switchd to Watson because he thought the Watson would be better because it is "name" brand. 2 weeks later he called saying he thinks it might be bad. Told him my experience. He took a shot went for bloods 2 days later and levels were in the toilet. like in the 100's.

So i definately fake or underdosed. This is what happens when you sub out to other countries. Quality and control go down.

Im also in this boat been on watson gor a few months thru my local doc, 100 mlg e7d usually yields me a test level over 1000, this past injection from a new scripted bottle from walgreens, yeilded me a whopping level of:

285!!!! WTF? REALLLY? It tanked my test levels down to 285!!! Im thankful i found this thread, allthough it started in august, it is a relief! Im going to get be done again this friday after having had injects for the last couple weeks from the same bottle! My recent was tuesday, so this friday ill see if it nets me anything??

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity