over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fakri Mubarak in Kidney failure

that doesn't really make much sense to me IMO..

getting off of drugs that can damage your kidneys, and dropping weight (which will improve your blood pressure), and cutting back hard on calories....causing massive kidney damage to the point of 'appearing' like failure?

i lost 20 pounds in under 4 days in the ER when i overdosed on DNP...

yep, i overdosed on DNP and my doctors said i would have died had i not come in when i did. was in 'critical' condition with a 'poor' prognosis.

even then, my kidney numbers were totally fine (BUN slightly elevated)

20 pounds in 4 days... I bet you were happy :eek: You make me laugh (and almost shed a tear) because you nearly die on DNP and last weekend was taking 1g daily of it to finish off your cycle. You couldn't make it up. But in a way I semi respect the way you were prepared to die to become what you are today... Promuscle's DNP Guru :eek:

In all seriousness let's hope Fakri doesn't die before he realizes his arrogance/ignorance made him make a terrible decision by not going on dialysis.

Slice, how much did you take for the overdose? Was it intentional, accidental or experimental?

Slice, how much did you take for the overdose? Was it intentional, accidental or experimental?

I took 1,750mg of dinitro's DNP. it was the second day in a row of that dose.

no.. it was not intentional...wtf? lol.

well, I took the pills intentionally, but I did not think it would result in the near-death experience.

well, I took the pills intentionally, but I did not think it would result in the near-death experience.

Are you more "safe" these days with hydration and electrolytes etc? Or did you do the same back then but it was simply a little bit too much and put you ove rthe edge? Be careful because 1g is not that far off. Think of your man... he would be devastated if something bad happened to you.

Are you more "safe" these days with hydration and electrolytes etc? Or did you do the same back then but it was simply a little bit too much and put you ove rthe edge? Be careful because 1g is not that far off. Think of your man... he would be devastated if something bad happened to you.

yeah im a lot more safe now.. I don't push it past 1 gram typically :eek:

my man is on board because he doesn't like me being super chubby

In your initial planing, how many days did you plan to continue taking that amount?

Why you thought it necessary to run so high amounts? You had more cycles previously?

In your initial planing, how many days did you plan to continue taking that amount?

Why you thought it necessary to run so high amounts? You had more cycles previously?

was gonna see how long I could handle it

I wanted to get shredded as fast as possible.

I had already done quite a few cycles previously

it's important to realize..

I literally almost killed myself on dnp.

all my scans and blood work thereafter came back totally normal.

was gonna see how long I could handle it

I wanted to get shredded as fast as possible.

I had already done quite a few cycles previously

I think anyone here would be lying if they said they never tried something completely dumb in hindsight that seemed like a good idea at the time. We all have had days where we take that 1-2 extra pills or injections of something to expedite results. It's just that most people never find out unless a serious problems occurs.

yeah im a lot more safe now.. I don't push it past 1 gram typically :eek:

my man is on board because he doesn't like me being super chubby

I thought he liked your chubby?

Technically it was experimental, too risky, lol.

I've yet to find a Facebook group that's not full of immature teenagers. I stay away from them. Gear'd up group has turned toxic.
I have been occasionally listening to this podcast and man.. especially the host is such a piece of shit. Last time one of guys was playing a video he recorded of a stripper girl who was having an overdose of heroine and all the guys thought this was so funny. Fucking losers. And yes i know at least one of the guys is on this message board.

Gesendet von meinem MHA-L09 mit Tapatalk

Last time one of guys was playing a video he recorded of a stripper girl who was having an overdose of heroine and all the guys thought this was so funny. Fucking losers.

Wow, that is sick. I would never have acted like that. What the hell is wrong with young people today?

Last edited:
EVERYTHING! LOL :D

Things have changed so much since I was in high school back in the 80s. I think I am starting to sound like my parents! My wife calls me "the old man" because of how I have become more and more conservative as the years go by. My first reaction in seeing a video like that would be is she ok, did she get the help she needed to survive and get off of that crap!?

Last edited:
Things have changed so much since I was in high school back in the 80s. I think I am starting to sound like my parents! My wife calls me "the old man" because of how I have become more and more conservative as the years go by. My first reaction in seeing a video like that would be is she ok, did she get the help she needed to survive and get off of that crap!?

*pats head*

lol but seriously.. don't try to save a hoe.. she aint trying to be saved.

being more concerned about someone than they are about themselves is emotional suicide

Last edited:
*pats head*

lol but seriously.. don't try to save a hoe.. she aint trying to be saved.

BAH! You shouldn't be like that. Have some sympathy for others is all I am saying. If I were somewhere and happen to see something like that I would do whatever I could to help and call 911. I wouldn't just laugh at her and walk away.

My daughter and I were at a Megadeth concert last year and a young lady was visibly f'ed up really bad on some kind of drug. She was with what appeared to be her boyfriend. There were like 3 other bands that came on before Megadeth and just before Megadeth came on she started to get really messed up. I think she was having trouble breathing. It was really scary for my daughter to see. She was overdosing not far from us. She stumbled away from him and since the band was about to come out he just sat in his seat and watched her walk away. She collapsed on the ground about 10 feet from his seat. I was about to get up and help her up when security scrambled two guys over to pick her up and get her to somewhere. Not sure what ever happened to her. That boyfriend or friend, whatever you want to call him, never budged his ass from the seat to help her.

BAH! You shouldn't be like that. Have some sympathy for others is all I am saying. If I were somewhere and happen to see something like that I would do whatever I could to help and call 911. I wouldn't just laugh at her and walk away.

My daughter and I were at a Megadeth concert last year and a young lady was visibly f'ed up really bad on some kind of drug. She was with what appeared to be her boyfriend. There were like 3 other bands that came on before Megadeth and just before Megadeth came on she started to get really messed up. I think she was having trouble breathing. It was really scary for my daughter to see. She was overdosing not far from us. She stumbled away from him and since the band was about to come out he just sat in his seat and watched her walk away. She collapsed on the ground about 10 feet from his seat. I was about to get up and help her up when security scrambled two guys over to pick her up and get her to somewhere. Not sure what ever happened to her. That boyfriend or friend, whatever you want to call him, never budged his ass from the seat to help her.

and she probably gave him the best sex of his life for his indifference (assuming she survived).

if you subsidize a behavior, you will get more of it.

when women began rewarding sociopathic pricks with copious amounts of sex, they killed chivalry... and with it, much of the sense of duty and responsibility that men used to feel.

don't waste your concern on a junkie stripper when there are plenty of other girls who aren't completely gone and actually can be saved.

having said that, definitely do call 911.

Wow, that is sick. I would never have acted like that. What the hell is wrong with young people today?

The people on the geared up podcast are not young. I think the host is in his early 40s.

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner