over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fakri Mubarak in Kidney failure

My back is messed up. I had to crawl to my pain pills this morning. Haha 😆

Ugh, I feel for you man. Hopefully the epidural gives some relief. Glad they're making surgery a last resort but sounds like that may be where you're headed. Whatever the case, hope you feel better and recover quickly.

Caloric restriction is the best way to lower blood pressure from a dietary standpoint but that's no fun :(

That's why healthy food, training and supps are our best bet. JJ I would reconsider some supps if it's a problem and you can't take bp drugs. Some are just highly concentrated versions of foods and to get that amount you would have to eat a lot of that food.

Last edited:
I was just curious in general. Keto isn’t a diet i would personally do. I like my diet. It’s turkey breast, rice, vegetables, fruit, and shakes. I’m not into health supplements. Real food is the way to go.
I’m actually off gear and bed ridden now. I’m on corticosteroids waiting on epidural shots and probable surgery.

Fuck. I didn't know you were that bad. I know your back has been bad for ages but have you just injured it? Do they know what is wrong with your back (scans etc)? I hope it gets better for you. The post above didn't load for me but know I see it and can see what happened. It looks like surgery may be your only option eventually. I hope you are ok.

Last edited:
Yes. The surgeon wants to try epidural injections first.

Do them. And don't give up after the first one or two. It took til the third one before I got significant relief. Now....it essentially never bothers me unless I do something stupid. Mine was at the l5-s1 as well with significant sciatica to the point I had to wear a foot brace due to nerve damage making it difficult to keep my toes lifted when walking

Do them. And don't give up after the first one or two. It took til the third one before I got significant relief. Now....it essentially never bothers me unless I do something stupid. Mine was at the l5-s1 as well with significant sciatica to the point I had to wear a foot brace due to nerve damage making it difficult to keep my toes lifted when walking

So you didn’t get surgery and the epidurals fixed your foot issue too? That’s awesome that it worked!!! This is very encouraging to hear! I’ve been in the mind set that surgery is what i really need. I’m trying the epidural first because the surgeon said it’s the way he likes to proceed, and there a 65% success rate.

Fuck. I didn't know you were that bad. I know your back has been bad for ages but have you just injured it? Do they know what is wrong with your back (scans etc)? I hope it gets better for you. The post above didn't load for me but know I see it and can see what happened. It looks like surgery may be your only option eventually. I hope you are ok.

Thank you Matey! I injured my back 30 years ago on bent barbell rows. It never was too bad. I would be sore for days if i went too deep on leg pressing. But 3 months ago i got a flu type virus that attacked all my old injuries and it caused sciatica in my left leg. I put off going to the surgeon for 3 months but i can’t walk now so i am trying to get it fixed ASAP. I take 10 steps and i have to sit on the ground to let the extreme pain subside. I don’t think i can cook food. I tried but couldn’t even after Vicodin, tianeptine, and gabapentin. I can make protein shakes real fast then hobble back to bed. I’m all alone so it’s not easy. I need to get crutches or a wheel chair so i can make it to the surgeon when he schedules the MRI.
It looks like i have severe degenerative disk disease like an 80 year old man. Probably bone spurs or bulging disk pressing against the nerves. The MRI will show that. The X-ray could just show the disk space is very thin.

So you didn’t get surgery and the epidurals fixed your foot issue too? That’s awesome that it worked!!! This is very encouraging to hear! I’ve been in the mind set that surgery is what i really need. I’m trying the epidural first because the surgeon said it’s the way he likes to proceed, and there a 65% success rate.

Yes...it did. All told I had a series of 9 total epidurals over the course of about two years. I have the occasional twinge. Sleeping on my stomach still brings on some sciatica in my right leg. And I don injure myself at the gym occasionally and have some soreness for a week or two. But for the most part....it doesn't bother me much anymore

Yes...it did. All told I had a series of 9 total epidurals over the course of about two years. I have the occasional twinge. Sleeping on my stomach still brings on some sciatica in my right leg. And I don injure myself at the gym occasionally and have some soreness for a week or two. But for the most part....it doesn't bother me much anymore

Can you train legs? If so, what can you do for leg day?
My left leg is a stick now. Haha 😆
Man, thank you so much for these posts. I didn’t think I could get better from epidurals. Maybe I’ll get lucky.
I stopped training last weekend and no roids.

Last edited:
Caloric restriction is the best way to lower blood pressure from a dietary standpoint but that's no fun :(

I was going to add if my bp rises a bit the moment I lose wieght it drops back down. Even on a decent stack if I drop to 230 it's generally 15 pounds down compared to 250. Drugs obviously raise bp and some drugs are terrible but even on more drugs my bp tends to be lower when I lose weight. Obviously this is just me and everyone is different. Some guys could lose a lot of fat on a hard cycle but their bp rises due to the drugs.

Now if I lost weight and took no drugs I am sure it would be another 15 pounds down but that is not going to happen. Saying that I am on no drugs (just nolva) now so what am I talking about :eek: Although I am eyeing up my test p and it won't be long until it's inside me :p

Can you train legs? If so, what can you do for leg day?
My left leg is a stick now. Haha 😆
Man, thank you so much for these posts. I didn’t think I could get better from epidurals. Maybe I’ll get lucky.
I stopped training last weekend and no roids.

The only thing that I don't do much of these days are floor dealifts(although ive started working them back in and things seems ok) aqnd I don't really do free weight barbell rows anymore as they feel akward. I do them in a smith machine now which I actually prefer anyways. But other than that I can squat and do anything else

The only thing that I don't do much of these days are floor dealifts(although ive started working them back in and things seems ok) aqnd I don't really do free weight barbell rows anymore as they feel akward. I do them in a smith machine now which I actually prefer anyways. But other than that I can squat and do anything else

That’s great. 👍

That’s great. 👍

Just a quick FYI too so you understand the scope of this. This injury and the epidurals that followed occurred when I was 20. Nearly 15 years ago. Im still mostly pain free. Im 100 percent sure that the gym, and strengthening my back has contribute to me staying pain free over the years

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOhO0ZsF98U"]Fakhri Mubarak Opens Up About His Health Issues | Anabolic Doc Ep. 18 - YouTube[/ame]

Anybody have isolated systolic hypertension?

I seem to only exhibit elevated systolic readings. Added 40 mgs of telmisartan; might need to increase it more or add citrulline again. GH; as much as I love it, it really creeps up that BP.

Might be time to get a thyroid panel.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Anybody have isolated systolic hypertension?

I seem to only exhibit elevated systolic readings. Added 40 mgs of telmisartan; might need to increase it more or add citrulline again. GH; as much as I love it, it really creeps up that BP.

Might be time to get a thyroid panel.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Suggestive of arterial stiffness. Only treatment that has shown effectiveness in reducing pulse pressure are Nitrates. However, I would speculate that PDE5 inhibitors like Tadalafil and supps like Citrulline would also be effective. Some preliminary studies support this: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23382484

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws