over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fakri Mubarak in Kidney failure

devenidas

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Can't post screenshots as we know issues with Tapatalk.

News is legit. He posted himself on his social media with a emergency room fucking selfie with tubes going in and out of him saying he prepped 12 clients for this past weekend show from critical care.

Sent from my moto g(6) plus using Tapatalk

He's posted about this sporadically over the last few weeks. He's admitted he had high blood pressure for years and did nothing to take care of it.

'A decade of high blood pressure' in his own words. Very stupid on his behalf that he had no problem taking everything required to be pro-size and -conditioning but he apparently didn't see it as necessary to take just one extra pill to contain his high bp.

Not that I wish it upon him but his decade of high bp might cause more than only his kidneys to fail in the foreseeable future.

crazy to think that a few tiny pills worth maybe a nickel apiece (10mg lisinopril) per day would have gone a looooooong way in preventing this

in his own words

"Last Tuesday I was hospitalized in Critical Condition under 24 hour surveillance for renal kidney failure for 5 days. My creatine level was 10 & my bun 164. They wanted to do hemodialysis asap. I refused. My body broke down. Bad high blood pressure for a decade , dehydration from working long days and nights , long periods of not eating because of work and just not taking care of myself. Basically I've been literally killing myself slowly. I've been very aware of it but I'm a workaholic. .

Even in critical cure in the hospital I was still working. I had 12 clients competing this past weekend. I still prepped my clients to 1 IFBB Pro win & a 3rd place finish at the same show. My NPC clients also had 5 class wins & everyone was at their very best at their shows. I won't stop winning. Winning is what keeps me going & who I am. That'll never stop! .

I might have been given a bad break getting sick but you live by the sword ⚔️🗡 you die by the sword, period no regrets! I've lived a great life & I've been blessed to experience both pain & happiness. Both were important to have in order to appreciate the hard work I've put in to be the man I am today.
I want to thank all my family & friends that showed that they cared, called me, texted me and visited me you know who you are. The funny thing is that true caring people show their colors during times like this. Special thanks to my wife , my sister, my brother in law and always my mother. I also want to thank the great Flex Wheeler and my good friend Mike Palazzo who both have gone through this and supported me every day I was in the hospital. Thank you all 🙏🏻. .
I'm home now. Im still trying to recover if I can naturally. I've changed my lifestyle. Monster 250lbs Fak is gone. To be honest I feel better being more human now. It's giving me more time to do other things I can enjoy. I've been bodybuilding for 28 years & I'll always be a bodybuilder that's a fact. Now my goal is to help others achieve their goals on stage by winning and help them stay healthy while also teaching them to enjoy life. Smile everyday & enjoy life. God bless everyone."

crazy to think that a few tiny pills worth maybe a nickel apiece (10mg lisinopril) per day would have gone a looooooong way in preventing this

Imagine how I feel knowing this now :(

yeah well your issue caught you by surprise if I remember correctly..

his issue was inevitable to anyone who wasn't burying their head in the sand.

Thanks bro, I needed to hear that #moralvictory :p

"Last Tuesday I was hospitalized in Critical Condition under 24 hour surveillance for renal kidney failure for 5 days. My creatine level was 10 & my bun 164. They wanted to do hemodialysis asap. I refused. My body broke down. Bad high blood pressure for a decade , dehydration from working long days and nights , long periods of not eating because of work and just not taking care of myself. Basically I've been literally killing myself slowly. I've been very aware of it but I'm a workaholic. .

Even in critical cure in the hospital I was still working. I had 12 clients competing this past weekend. I still prepped my clients to 1 IFBB Pro win & a 3rd place finish at the same show. My NPC clients also had 5 class wins & everyone was at their very best at their shows. I won't stop winning. Winning is what keeps me going & who I am. That'll never stop! .

I might have been given a bad break getting sick but you live by the sword ⚔️🗡 you die by the sword, period no regrets! I've lived a great life & I've been blessed to experience both pain & happiness. Both were important to have in order to appreciate the hard work I've put in to be the man I am today.
I want to thank all my family & friends that showed that they cared, called me, texted me and visited me you know who you are. The funny thing is that true caring people show their colors during times like this. Special thanks to my wife , my sister, my brother in law and always my mother. I also want to thank the great Flex Wheeler and my good friend Mike Palazzo who both have gone through this and supported me every day I was in the hospital. Thank you all 🙏🏻. .
I'm home now. Im still trying to recover if I can naturally. I've changed my lifestyle. Monster 250lbs Fak is gone. To be honest I feel better being more human now. It's giving me more time to do other things I can enjoy. I've been bodybuilding for 28 years & I'll always be a bodybuilder that's a fact. Now my goal is to help others achieve their goals on stage by winning and help them stay healthy while also teaching them to enjoy life. Smile everyday & enjoy life. God bless everyone."

Damnn, creatine level 10 and bun 164 , he looks good for 44 but its time for healthier lifestyle. Speedy recovery to him.

Attachments

• 32526445_1079323842226554_1640772632007671808_n.jpg
    32526445_1079323842226554_1640772632007671808_n.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 956
All the best Fakri! We can all learn from this.
I checked blood pressure a month ago with a machine at the grocery store. You sit on It. It checks BP, weight and you can make an account and track your stats. My BP was great but I’m 6’ tall 250lbs and it said I’m morbidly obese! I said F you I’m morbidly a beast!
Your in my prayers brother!!!!

Wondering what he considered “high blood pressure”

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f72EgHUKlI8"]FAKHRI MUBARAK KIDNEY HEALTH UPDATE! - YouTube[/ame]

I have a BP monitor that tracks data for me, however I prefer to input my numbers into this website:

**broken link removed**

The Check, Change, Control website lets you see your data in various ways, which lets you easily spot trends. It also has export options for the data (bring to the doctor). I recommend that everyone check it out...

Last edited:
refuses dialysis. never kick a man when he is down but good god this man is not very smart. I watched the video I don't care what his theory is, he had ridiculous high bp for over a decade.

He posted the week before that he had 17 shots of Patron. Not sure it that would really help his cause. For a guy that claims he has a Masters degree he seems to make some pretty dumb choices.

I have a BP monitor that tracks data for me, however I prefer to input my numbers into this website:

**broken link removed**

The Check, Change, Control website lets you see your data in various ways, which lets you easily spot trends. It also has export options for the data (bring to the doctor). I recommend that everyone check it out...
mate is it only for Americans ?

what the hell is a campaign code ?

will it let me register from across the pond from the UK

Sent from my moto g(6) plus using Tapatalk

There is an absolutely disgusting thread going on about this in Gear'ed up on Facebook where everyone is literally making fun of him in the most hateful way for having health problems. The admin of the group who I don't want to give any attention to is the leader of it all, and everyone is kissing his nuts in joining in on the hate. This is the exact reason why the bodybuilding community is considered to be so negative. It will actually be funny for real if any of them end up having health problems of their own.

There is an absolutely disgusting thread going on about this in Gear'ed up on Facebook where everyone is literally making fun of him in the most hateful way for having health problems. The admin of the group who I don't want to give any attention to is the leader of it all, and everyone is kissing his nuts in joining in on the hate. This is the exact reason why the bodybuilding community is considered to be so negative. It will actually be funny for real if any of them end up having health problems of their own.

I've yet to find a Facebook group that's not full of immature teenagers. I stay away from them. Gear'd up group has turned toxic.

I will give him props for admitting that he knew he had outrageous blood pressure issues for over a decade.. He admits he did nothing to lower it and woukdnt take his bo MEDS because he didn't like thd way they made him feel.. So he blames himself.. But with BP that high I don't know what he thought the end game would be ? Kidney failure is the end game.. Nothing else..

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear