over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

False E2 Reading??

Adonis89

Registered
Guys,

Just got labs done. My TRT test dose (~100mg/Week) has me sitting at around 750ng/dl.

I show no physical signs of excess aromatization. Libido is fine. I'm on a relatively high dose of trenbolone acetate with the TRT dose (700-1,000mg/week). My E2 test (Labcorp Estradiol, Sensitive test on male hormone panel) came back at 455!!

GH dose is also 10iu. My thinking is some progestenic cross reaction causing a false read or some other issue.

WTF. I look at and do labs all the time for my job, studies and bbing pursuits and I rarely ever see an error like this. I don't see how it's possible for this number to be accurate though.

Anyone else experience something similar???

Guys,

Just got labs done. My TRT test dose (~100mg/Week) has me sitting at around 750ng/dl.

I show no physical signs of excess aromatization. Libido is fine. I'm on a relatively high dose of trenbolone acetate with the TRT dose (700-1,000mg/week). My E2 test (Labcorp Estradiol, Sensitive test on male hormone panel) came back at 455!!

GH dose is also 10iu. My thinking is some progestenic cross reaction causing a false read or some other issue.

WTF. I look at and do labs all the time for my job, studies and bbing pursuits and I rarely ever see an error like this. I don't see how it's possible for this number to be accurate though.

Anyone else experience something similar???

I belive that the tren gives a false reading
the test picks up the tren as estradiol

We were just discussing this the other day that Tren gives a false E2 reading. I had no idea

I belive that the tren gives a false reading
the test picks up the tren as estradiol

We were just discussing this the other day that Tren gives a false E2 reading. I had no idea

Right, I'm just not sure by what mechanism specifically, other than some progesterone interference.

The real issue is, I've been on tren before and E2 was normal, with similar doses of test. However, I was using Mast at that time which can lower progesterone levels.

How are prolactin and progesterone?

I am going to re-test in 2 weeks and I will check prolactin and progesterone levels at that time.

I just posted a lot of information about this. Tren shows up as E2 to some extent if certain testing methods are used. I have actually posted about this several times, you can dig them up if you are interested.

I just posted a lot of information about this. Tren shows up as E2 to some extent if certain testing methods are used. I have actually posted about this several times, you can dig them up if you are interested.

Thanks I will look for your posts.

I was doing more research and consulting with my endo colleague - the labcorp Estradiol (sensitive) test can pick up on tren as E2.

so thats why my e2 was over 500 on only 175mg of test

did you also run an estradiol - sensitive?

I typically don't run that E2 test so I was alarmed. Consulted with a colleague and it's the diag method itself that picks up on tren as E2 like Kaladryn mentioned.

Kaladryn,

if you come across this post again:

I saw a few of your posts about this false E2 reading on tren using ELISA methods.

You commented about the binding of trenbolone to estrogen receptors, but stopped there. To my knowledge, the binding is somewhat benign and there aren't typical estrogenic reactions as a result. This could explain why some guys notice they stay a bit "harder/drier" on tren with test, than with just test.

Is it your opinion that the tren partially displaces estrogen binding?

did you also run an estradiol - sensitive?

I typically don't run that E2 test so I was alarmed. Consulted with a colleague and it's the diag method itself that picks up on tren as E2 like Kaladryn mentioned.

I did the female hormone panel, weird thing is I got it tested again 2 weeks later but used arimidex .5mg ED and e2 came back at 34. Was still on 25mg Test P/75mg Tren A ED. But I felt as if my e2 was too low, joints hurt and libido was lower than usual. Just finished cycle and cruising on 50mg of Test E EOD (175mg a week), gonna stop taking arimidex and get bloodwork in a couple weeks to see where my E2 is.

Last edited:
Funny i found this. I ran the female panel from PMD and my estro was 4xx too! I am on tren. test i was running 30mg prop ED and 400mg testE each week. Dropped prop 2-3 days before test.

Can the non male (not sensitive test) also show up with this off reading?

I have minor sensitivity in my nips but nothing to bad.

I did realize I killed my prolaction though. lol. time to lower caber to .25 x2 weekly.

I am going to run some higher adex for 2 weeks and retest while on same amount of tren

Kaladryn,

if you come across this post again:

I saw a few of your posts about this false E2 reading on tren using ELISA methods.

You commented about the binding of trenbolone to estrogen receptors, but stopped there. To my knowledge, the binding is somewhat benign and there aren't typical estrogenic reactions as a result. This could explain why some guys notice they stay a bit "harder/drier" on tren with test, than with just test.

Is it your opinion that the tren partially displaces estrogen binding?

Most hormones have small affinities for receptors that don't belong to them. I believe E2 can even activate the AR to a small degree. Aromasin, for example, can activate the AR, but the level of affinity is extremely low.

Tren is well known to activate the ER to a small degree, it also probably activates many other receptors to varying degrees (definitely the glucocoid receptor). This doesn't mean that it's "drying" effect isn't going to be greater than it's water retaining effect. Tren isn't as good as some AAS at creating the dry/hard look (masteron for example), plus the dry/hard look is very often misinterpreted as bodyfat effect. Most people think they are little watery and just need to "dry out" when in fact it's just fat, and tren is great for removing fat though metabolism increases.

Anyhow, it doesn't matter what kind of E2 test you get, sensitive or not. Getting the "sensitive" test is old thing that goes back like 10 years when labs wouldn't be able to detect E2 levels under like 20, it is no longer necessary, dogma lives on...

Almost all E2 tests are done with some kind of ELISA or ECLIA methodology, it's all the same, they are no longer looking for the actual molecule, just a reaction with the molecule, therefor if it acts like E2 it will probably show up as E2. This could be fooling many tests that use this methodology, like prolactin, progesterone, DHT, etc.

It costs about a grand to actually test for an exact substance on a GC/MS, so blood labs aren't going to use this kind of precise testing for bloodwork if they can help it.

Last edited:
I guess I will need to retest when I am off tren.

I was getting minor adema in legs some times but assumed it was the HGH (rips) but now i dont know. Will need to rule stuff out.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131