over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

false positive on my drug test

CrazyCrip

Registered
I need help fellas. My probation officer called to tell me i tested positive for amphetimines and opiates on a urine test the 7th this month. The thing is that ive been recreational drug free for a long time now. Google has help me realize that the Zantac i take for heart burn made me test for the amphetamines but i dont know how a opiate showed up. It has me not sleeping at worried about this shit. I dont inow what to do. Have this ever happened to anybody? Am i missing something?

A friend of mine that was in federal prison was prescribed Protonix (pantoprazole. A week later they came around and did random checks and his came back with a false positive they took him to SHU till they figured it out.
To am not sure if it was THC or a opiate sorry

Last edited:
They sent it in for a mpre complete test. Im hoping they will see it is some type of false positive and not just stop at positive

Once the lab reviews it you will be cleared. Amphetamines are the most common drug to get a false positive. Numerous OTC medications and supplements can cause it such as cold and allergy or even fat burners containing ephedrine. The same for opiates. There are certain medications and OTC that can cause it for morphine or opiates but a lab test will easily prove it wrong. As long as you know you haven't used you should be find. Now hopefully they are not incompetent and mixed your test up with someone else's. That happened at my job but the person was cleared after he adamantly denied it and gave a hair sample which can't be altered.

I need help fellas. My probation officer called to tell me i tested positive for amphetimines and opiates on a urine test the 7th this month. The thing is that ive been recreational drug free for a long time now. Google has help me realize that the Zantac i take for heart burn made me test for the amphetamines but i dont know how a opiate showed up. It has me not sleeping at worried about this shit. I dont inow what to do. Have this ever happened to anybody? Am i missing something?

bet it was the drop stick test ,happened to me to, tested for benzos, requesteed send it to lab ,after that ,came back negative, tell them to send it to a lab, now if lab says your positive, its def in your system, those cheap home tests not as accurate

Last edited:
Its at a lab right now. I truly am clean i hope it shows me as truthful. Ive never heard of two false positives on the same test:(

They can do more extensive testing to find out what it really is. Just tell them what you take and to do a more extensive test. A sesame bun can test positive for opium on those basic tests.

Last edited:
A friend of mine that was in federal prison was prescribed Protonix (pantoprazole. A week later they came around and did random checks and his came back with a false positive they took him to SHU till they figured it out.

To am not sure if it was THC or a opiate sorry

That's fake as fuck im on protonix and it doesn't cause shit that's bullshit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know Aaaaaaallllllllllll about testing... Nobody can tell me shit.... Amphetamines can be achieved as a false positives from taking psuedofed... But once they send it to get it GC-MS tested they will know 100% truth about what you been taking, they won't just test for the drug they will also test for the metabolites and if you haven't taken them then you will be just fine so chill out

That's fake as fuck im on protonix and it doesn't cause shit that's bullshit

Google it. A lot of people and cases have been documented in Protonix causing a false positive for THC later to be proved incorrect after further testing.

Dude a dipstick test can cause a false positive if you push the panel in the urine too fast lol.... An if I googled it you know who "documented" it... Other probationers who are 80%guilty other 20% going through a small strange situation but not 1% of doubt in my mind(coming from somebody who has taken over 380drug tests, yea that's correct 380drug tests!) that protonix caused a false positive

They all weren't probationers but that's besides the point. Point is quick tests generally produce a false positive for a number of reasons 1 out of 5 times. They are unreliable. I've taken my fair share of drug tests. I was on parole for 8 years and now my job drug tests me more than they did. Lol.

Anyway, OP, if you are truly innocent then you can stop worrying.

They all weren't probationers but that's besides the point. Point is quick tests generally produce a false positive for a number of reasons 1 out of 5 times. They are unreliable. I've taken my fair share of drug tests. I was on parole for 8 years and now my job drug tests me more than they did. Lol.

Anyway, OP, if you are truly innocent then you can stop worrying.

Isn't that ironic... But yea the dipstick testing is one of the most unreliable pieces of shit ever, but once they send his urine to get GC-MS tested and if he truly didn't do any drugs he will be 100% safe! They don't want to lock people up that aren't doing drugs trust me, they don't, they truly don't, but they don't fuck around either and they will get to the bottom of the situation. I could tell yall over 100s of crazy stories, some of which are from my own situation, purely injustice happenings done to myself.

But OP if you haven't truly done anything you have nothing to worry about the metabolite testing will reveal you are telling the truth

Its at a lab right now. I truly am clean i hope it shows me as truthful. Ive never heard of two false positives on the same test:(

then your gonna be fine ,don't worry about it, tell them ok which opiate ,see lab can break it down to find out what it is, drop stick cannot

Last edited:

I would contact your lawyer,,,and then ask for a new test.
Something is off somewhere. Any OTC supps??

Im realizing zantac the antacid medicine probably caused the meth positive or cold medicine but i cant figure out the opiate part. I do take sleep aids that are basically strong benadryl but the wise google tells me it would show up as pcp and not a opiate so idk

Just sounds like a fuckup on their part, don't worry about it. Poppy seeds can cause a positive for opiates, the lab will figure it out.

whenever u take a drug test for anyone u need to tell them any and all medications u have taken in the past 30 days

Did you eat anything with poppy seeds day or two before? Muffin or a bagel?
Poppy seeds can show positive for opiates up to 2 days after eaten..

Check this yall i think inhave it figured out. Zantac the heartburn medicine test postivie as a amphetimine and benadryl in a big doses will show as methadone on test and i take both. Tommorow is 7 days and i havent heard anything from the real lab yet.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws