over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Family men & woman

Home Gym? Thats what I did.

Yes, if you have the room, this. It's truly amazing how cheaply you can pick up a power rack w/hi/low cable pulleys, adjustable bench, plates, bars, etc... off craigslist.

Call your MOTHER-IN-LAW over, let her take care of the kid. They love it!!

This is a great thread!

I wanted to start something like this a while ago but just never made it happen. Awesome stuff:headbang:

Yep! My girls grew up in the gym.... one headphone in one off so i could hear when my babies needed diaper changed. :p

I used to workout at a YMCA before I had my son, I remember seeing a guy carrying his infant child around in a car seat from machine to machine while he worked out

Set up in the basement until he was 2. Than I started back in the gym with 530 am workouts. You just need to find 30- 45 minutes for yourself a couple times a week. Yes family comes first but the doesn't mean you have to give up who you are.

I couldn't agree with that last statement more, my wife used to get mad at me for spending an hour at the gym 5-6 days a week, she's a lot more supportive now and that makes a world of difference

How do you stay in shape when you have little ones around? I'd like to hear from the members who have children and still mange to workout and look great.

I just had my first one a few months ago, I love it but I have very limited time to do anything let alone hit the gym. It seems that as soon as I get home from work I'm relieving the old lady from her duties and helping out with putting him to sleep. My little one doesn't go down easy so it can take up all my evening.

I'm not in great shape but I'd like stay away from having that Dadbod and the more time I spend away from the iron the less motivated I am.

Anyways I'd like to hear from some of you and how you mange to balance it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I take them to the gym. We joined an LA fitness and added the baby sitting for both of our boys.

Two words: Home gym. You may have to try out some new exercises and get creative since you won't have all the fancy gym equipment but you'd surprised how much you can do with a basic set up. Best investment I ever made. And no more dealing with the douche bags in the gym.

Always had to go after I put them to bed. So would be hitting the gym around 830-9pm and waking up at 6am and doing it all over again. It's tough but it kept me sane at the same time.

How do you stay in shape when you have little ones around? I'd like to hear from the members who have children and still mange to workout and look great.

I just had my first one a few months ago, I love it but I have very limited time to do anything let alone hit the gym. It seems that as soon as I get home from work I'm relieving the old lady from her duties and helping out with putting him to sleep. My little one doesn't go down easy so it can take up all my evening.

I'm not in great shape but I'd like stay away from having that Dadbod and the more time I spend away from the iron the less motivated I am.

Anyways I'd like to hear from some of you and how you mange to balance it out.

Having a home gym is the best tool for a busy person. Even if you have a few minutes you can always squeeze some sets in. Preparing meal in advance is a great way for the busy person to keep the diet in order too.

Call your MOTHER-IN-LAW over, let her take care of the kid. They love it!!

Haha, ain't this the truth. I love it when they come over. "You don't mind if I hold him right?" Be my guest.

I have limited space but will start looking into some adjustable DB's and look for a adjustable bench.

I Joined a gym with baby sitting included. It's works great, it doesn't put any extra work on the wife. In fact, she now goes to cardio classes 3-4 times per week. But I take kids with me regardless, and it gives the wife a break if she doesn't go with me.

I had to just start getting my ass outta bed early! Many times id only get maybe 4 hours of sleep, but when nutrition was on point, I really got in the groove and rest wasnt an issue. As a matter of fact, energy levels are through the roof when training and nutrition is dialed in, and it gets easier as time goes on.

like others on here, I started taking my daughter to the gym and using their sitting service when she was about 10-12 months old.

It can be tough, but dont focus on just the gym. A good diet is necessary no matter the situation. Make this a good time to download, eat clean every day, and get exercise when you can...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131