YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fans of NPP-Nandrolone phenylpropionate , do you get bloating?

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I retain water when i take Deca (Nandrolone decanoate) like a pregnant sea cow , i as wondering if NPP (Nandrolone phenylpropionate) causes the wayer retention like its long acting cousin.

I've heard alot of mention that it seems alot like taking tren as far as gains and lean mass goes.

Only way to know is to try it out. I seem to look pretty hard with npp. Run a little tren with it. That'll prevent any bloat

I've used npp in the past and now using deca. Bloating bad now. I didn't get that with npp. 600mg with each ester.

I don't get any bloating from it and love the gains.
But...........I get gyno big time from it, measures to counter it only minimize it.
Alas I have done my last run with NPP.

I love npp. It's my second favorite next to tren ace of course. Don't gain excess water, definitely hold more water with deca. Npp my gains are pretty lean

If you knew better, you'd do better! Knowledge is power!

Have u tried running deca with low carbs? No water retention for me that way..

Have u tried running deca with low carbs? No water retention for me that way..

yea , i stay on a pretty low carb diet year round , 100g a day is alot for me , typically around 50g.

Not sure why Deca bloats me so bad. D-bol does as well so much that my blood pressure jumps within a week.!!
no gyno side from Deca just the water retention , the most ive ever run was 600mg , three cycles before that at 400mg and all had be puffy as hell.!!

NPP is great, I get MUCH less water retention from it than decanoate.

I love NPP at 600mg+...... gives me a nice full look... nice increase in strength... bloating isn't bad but ya aint gonna look dry...... love it in the off season..

people talking about water weight

im like "you guys just fat lmao"

Really depends on test dose for me...

High test/mod NPP = bloat

Low mod test/high NPP = no bloat.

Add in a bit of mast for water issues and it's like poor mans Tren for me. Awesome strength/fullness but lacking the Recomp effects.

Thinking of giving this a run soon bc I loved it before.
Test - 350
Npp - 525
Mast - 350

people talking about water weight

im like "you guys just fat lmao"
Naw brah...These love handles are definitely holding water. You just wait...Imma load up on some tren and watch me get a sick jawline...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Naw brah...These love handles are definitely holding water. You just wait...Imma load up on some tren and watch me get a sick jawline...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

use tren to treat the "deca chub handles"

Started finasteride...can't run nandrolones anymore due to it. RIP. Sad days. Bulk cycles will never be the same.

I never got that much bloat even on deca, but I never went above 600mg with it in a stack. NPP just has a quicker ester clearance time. It's like comparing Test Prop to Cyp. It's not that much of a difference. I see some magical claims attributed to npp sometimes that make no sense.

Last edited:
I didn't try npp until more recently either... last 2 years.

I LOVE IT!

no bloat, but I dont think I have done more then 400mgs/wk.

feel it in joints/tendons in DAYS, really nice muscle fullness too.

supper love it with test and mast.

200/200/200 is perfect:love::love::love:

Started finasteride...can't run nandrolones anymore due to it. RIP. Sad days. Bulk cycles will never be the same.

I never got that much bloat even on deca, but I never went above 600mg with it in a stack. NPP just has a quicker ester clearance time. It's like comparing Test Prop to Cyp. It's not that much of a difference. I see some magical claims attributed to npp sometimes that make no sense.

I´m on Dutasteride at the moment and was contemplating trying out some NPP, what are the reasons you can´t run nandrolones with an anti androgen?

I´m on Dutasteride at the moment and was contemplating trying out some NPP, what are the reasons you can´t run nandrolones with an anti androgen?

It's a debated point. I've seen posts where people explained it was a myth, but I believe they were incorrect. An example of that would be here:

Dispelling the deca + finasteride myth

But when you look at hard science, you will see that the combination of nandrolone+finasteride (or duta) is incredibly ANDROGENIC, moreso than test.

https://www.ergo-log.com/nandrolonefinasteride.html

ment2.gif

The truth, from other sources I deem more credible, is that the combination of the two drugs actually results in an increase in its androgenic profile. When you take out the 5AR conversion with nandrolone, it actually converts DHN into a more powerful structure similar to DHT. Without the 5ar action, it is metabolized to DHN which is thought to be mild. As you can see from the chart I posted the combination of Nandrolone + Fin was MORE androgenic than Test + Fin or even MENT. People put out bad info on this a lot but this is the conclusion I have come to. You cant really deny that result no matter what guru is talking.

The misconception is that since nandrolone tends to have a lower androgenic profile, its easier on hair. That is true but unmetabolized nandrolone is a very strong binder and activator of androgen receptors - stronger than testosterone and on a level close to DHT. You can look that up if you want, but its true. This is the issue, hypothetically finasteride blocks the 5AR action/conversion resulting circulating hormone that has more affinity to the AR then metabolized nandrolone - being WORSE at the AR site (i.e. hair follicles). In theory, this is why you would get the result seen above in the chart and link. I am not a chemist but this is how I am understanding it.

I'd love for someone wiser than me to explain nandrolone+finasteride being more androgenic is a fallacy but the study above is what it is. Every post I have seen so far on it that tries to explain that is incorrect. It may NOT be a myth after all.

We got so many retarded bros in this scene that we got "arm chair gurus" bustin myths that arent fucking myths....

No bloat for me, but it can be a pain trying to run in higher doses

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity