over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Farenheight 9/11

I understand

" keep it political and not based on sladerous theories that can easily be disproven.. keep it sane and based on fact then it will stay up.."

In other words, say stuff YOU want to hear, and do not type anything you cant answer the question to or you will erase my post? Hmmm.

I understand.. that most of the "Bush-idoits" are just media brain washed because the media in the US is strictly controlled by the government.
So, i could care less...

But... here is another FACT for ya:

Statistically, its a fact that you are 4 TIMES more likely to be killed by your neighbor THEN a terrorist.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm...o_ca_st_pe/fbi_violent_crime&cid=542&ncid=716

Here is another one... FACT:
**broken link removed**

Dont you think that that 87 billion could have been used to feed some homeless people... help Education our children, healthcare... HOMELAND CRIME instead of policing the world.
This war is 100% OIL.
There are MANY, MANY other countries out there that are killing there own people... have NUKES, continue to OPENLY STATE that they are still building NUKES... (THROWING IT IN OUR FACE AS A DARE)... but... we go after the only country that CANT fight back... and OHHHH.... OH, ALL THAT OIL! $$$$$$$$$$$
I feel sorry for all the mothers, sons, children that just DIED for OIL.
Sad... sad... sad.
Ol George is using FEAR to move Americans to give up there rights.
Where are all the "Terrorist"?
Since and before the 9/11 attacks? How many "terrorist attacks" have we had in the US?
NONE!
Hmmmmmm.... boy that sure justifies all that money and loosing your rights!
FACT:
Stanley G. Hilton (senior advisor to Sen Bob Dole (R) and has personally known Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz for decades) has filed a class action lawsuit in Federal court in Northern California against against high officials in the current Bush administration (including the federal government, Bush, Cheney, Rice, Mueller, Tenet, Rumsfeld, Ashcroft), for complicity in aiding and abetting and facilitating the Sep. 11, 2001 attacks.

Here is the link to the actual documents:
**broken link removed**

READ AND WEEP.

FUCK GEORGE AND HIS ADMINISTRATION.
I could care less about John Kerry... he is probably just as crooked, but in a NON VIOLENT way.
God Bless the people of this brain washed nation.
Now... bash me, talk shit back... but... FACTS ARE FACT.
What i just TYPED is FACT. Not "theory".
JJ Insane1

Last edited:
GWBush

I just think GW is trying to force too many of his own and his administrations own "ideals" on the public in general. Too many screw up for GW and I don't need help deciding what is best for me. I don't need protected from myself.
I hope he gets voted out of office. Kerry may not be the best canidate to step in, but he CAN'T be any worse. The president alone doesn't decide the countries fate, the House and Sentate do most of it.
I for one don't want to be a GW clone.

LATS said:
as for him being handed a memo of "bin laden planning to attack america",,, no shit.. we have known that for a long time.. he did not need a memo to know that.. bin ladin was trying to get at america for over 10 years.. the memo stated nothing specific about times or concrete methods..

The memo he mentioned was actually called a PDB or President's Daily Brief.
This was a intelligence summary that was REQUESTED by Bush as a
condensed update on any new information about Bin Laden. Bush
requested frequent updates about terrorism before 9/11. There seems be
be a myth that Bush was ignoring terrorism. Quite the opposite in fact
since he requested a plan for taking out Bin Laden's bases before 9/11.
Ironic since the very Democrats criticizing Bush for not doing enough to
prevent 9/11 would have surely opposed invading Afganistan in the summer
of 2001. This was brought up in the 9/11 hearings which lead to a
disturbing exchange during the testimony of NSA Condi Rice. Commission
Member Richard Ben-Veniste rudely interrogated Rice in order to spin the
facts about the memo, making Bush look negligent when warned of
danger. Either Ben-Veniste was grandstanding due to conceit or
political reasons I can't say but obviously he didn't expect the White
House to declassify the memo so that people could actually see it for
themselves. I'll provide the link below so you can see how low some
people will go in order to bash the Bush administation. There's nothing in
the memo that was not already known to the FBI, FAA and other Federal
law enforcement. Security was already enhanced but airlines failed to
enforce existing security guidelines on boxcutters. The airlines were ignoring
rules put in place years before. Probably because pre-9/11 flyers were
complaining about delays. There was no failure at the White House.
The memo's on www.thesmokinggun.com, a great site.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0409041pdb1.html

What i´m most scared of is that North Korea will do some major damage now since they have aquired almost 10 nukes in the shadows of the Iraq war. And yes....they do the worst things to their own people....out of all cruelty in history - even worse than Hitler. And it has been going on for over 50 years! Kim Jong Il must be taken care of.

MiniYates said:
What i´m most scared of is that North Korea will do some major damage now since they have aquired almost 10 nukes in the shadows of the Iraq war. And yes....they do the worst things to their own people....out of all cruelty in history - even worse than Hitler. And it has been going on for over 50 years! Kim Jong Il must be taken care of.

Agreed,
North Korea is a MUCH bigger threat then Iraq would have ever been.
2 things stop us from messing with them...
#1... They can actually fight back, and probably kick our ass because they have "real" weapons unlike Araq who could only throw fucking rocks at us.
#2 ... The HAVE NO OIL! Ol George and administration cant fill his pockets by invading N. Korea.
This entire war is a piss in the worlds face, and makes us look like fucking back yard bullies.
FUCK THE WAR, FUCK GEORGE.
PERIOD.
JJ Insane1

JJ INSANE1 said:
North Korea is a MUCH bigger threat then Iraq would have ever been.
2 things stop us from messing with them...
#1... They can actually fight back, and probably kick our ass because they have "real" weapons unlike Araq who could only throw fucking rocks at us.
#2 ... The HAVE NO OIL! Ol George and administration cant fill his pockets by invading N. Korea.

It's true N. Korea may become a real threat to Japan and the US. Given
that premise I'll propose a few questions.

#1. Would the Democrats in Congress have supported President Bush in
military action against N. Korea?

#2. Would France, Germany and Russia have supported military action in
a United Nations vote?

#3. What evidence is there that N. Korea has any nukes? We know that
their government has been attemping to develop nukes for over 30 years but
so far there is no conclusive evidence that there are finished nuclear
weapons there. Their leaders are not exactly a reliable source of
information. Have you ever played poker? :p

This "war for oil" argument fails when you review where the US
has used military intervention during the last 20 years. Countries
include Grenada, Libya, Panama, Haiti, Bosnia and Serbia.

Also if the US government was really concerned about oil then the first
Bush administration simply could have make a backdoor deal with
Saddam for cheap oil in exchange for ignoring United Nations sanctions.
That's exactly the kind of sneaky deal that French and German officials
made with Saddam. These are the same people that John Kerry thinks
he can trust when making foreign policy decisions.

Like Bush or not everyone should seriously question John Kerry's judgement.

this was one of the main issues on the debate. Kerry wants to go into N. Korea talks just the US and N. Korea, dropping the "progress" (I use that term loosely) that we have made in multi-national talks. Kerry thinks he can go in there and say, "look, between you and I, what's going on here," and be buddies. Kerry has no clue. Bush was nearly laughing at his insistence of having one on one talks with N. Korea. When you have a simpleton like Bush laughing at your ideas, that's not a good sign. Kerry knows that there are alot of Bush haters, so whatever Bush does, Kerry suggests he'll do the opposite to appease those Bush haters. People talk about how Bush ignored the wishes of the UN in the Iraq war, well look at what Kerry is suggesting. In a more volatile situation he wants the US to go in flying solo and handle it. Hypocrite? I'd say so.

I'm making my last statement on the matter, I don't have the time to post everything. A lot of the facts stated look one way by themselves, out of content but mean something entirely different when stated in the realm of the entire statement made. That is an old liberal trick taking things out of context. lol I'm too lazy to type all the contradictions cause I feel like Boortz and don't waste my time debating with a lib. The network media are doing everything they can to influence the voters including telling plain lies.
That's it for me before I hurt someones feelings and I really don't want to do that on this board. I just don't want to go there. Gotta shut up.

JJ, I HAVE DEBATED YOU A THOUSAND TIMES AND EaCH TIME YOU GET OUT OF HAND WITH ALL THE CONSPIRACY THEORIES.. i did not delete your threads.. so ask someone else.. you do not have to agree with me at all.. some on this thread have not agreed with me and the thread is still here ..UUUMMM.. must be you.. if it is civil and can be proposed in a fact finding way then post it.. but , if this is going to get weird like you last posts (which by the way, many had numerous pm's about how they hoped you were not serious in your "theories") then it will probably get removed again.. so no twin towers crap, no american special forces resposible for the beheadings in iraq (even after zarquwi has admitted to doing it), no the jews planned 9/11 and all that crap.. just politics and things that can be debated.. deal.??

I spoke with BIGPP about this

He is a good friend of mine and has very extensive knowledge of whats going on in politics. I must admit, he has swayed me towards Bush. He has his facts backed up and I know he has done his homework because I know this guy has an IQ through the roof. Basically he told me that if we never fight for oil, what do we have here in America? Not much. We are a third world country at best without oil. I would rather fight for it. Can you imagine life here without oil? Sucks, doesnt it?

Man, i dont care if all my posts get deleted.

Fact is... the number of "Anti-Bush" are growing!
Just listen to Eminems new song called "Mosh".
At least he has the balls to stand up for something he believes.

More and more FACTS are coming to light, and it wont be long before someones ass is gonna fry over this war for oil.

Now.. i am through with this subject. I DO KNOW that every united states based media is controlled by the government. Thats all it takes. This will never change. If you go out side the "US" controlled media you will see that most countries view the US as "bullies" and "war mongrels" ... Bush and his worship... oh, i mean administration being the PROBLEM ... not the answer.

Give it time my friend... you will see

JJ Insane1

if Eminem is becoming a political leader, our country is much worse off than I thought

So our gov't must have told Dan Rather to report inaccurate information AGAINST our countries leader? Makes sense, I have seen the light, na na na na na, na na na na na, na na na na, na na na na round the outside round the outside....

Last edited:
jawbreakerkid said:
if Eminem is becoming a political leader, our country is much worse off than I thought

So our gov't must have told Dan Rather to report inaccurate information AGAINST our countries leader? Makes sense, I have seen the light, na na na na na, na na na na na, na na na na, na na na na round the outside round the outside....
JBK,
LOL. You a funny guy. I can just see GWB in action doing that. Hehe.

EMINEM?? YOU SITE EMINEM AS YOUR SOURCE FOR WHAT IS GOING ON IN AMERICA? FOR THE LOVE OF GOD... :rolleyes:

I didnt site Eminem for anything OTHER then having the balls to speak up against "controlled minds" such as Hmmmm... some people i know.

I cant stand Eminem or his music but... at least he speaks his OWN opnion and has balls enough to express it.

I never said the fucker is runing the country.

Go ahead and make fun of the fact that i stated Eminem made a song against the president.... i figured most of you mind controlled Bushites would.
But.. do i give a fuck? NOPE... Either way, the US is going to hell in a hand bag... and its happening right in front of your eyes.

JJ Insane1

JJ, you're a good guy and we've had our disagreements on politics in the past. I try to stay away from this stuff now because it gets me too worked up :D . The truth is, all we have to choose from right now is BUSH, or KERRY. There really aren't any other options since one of these two WILL BE president. All we can do is choose between the lesser of two evils and since the war is already started, like it or not, we have to finish it. Kerry would turn this country into a liberal whore house, but Bush will finish what has been started, no matter WHO started it. It is for this reason that we NEED Bush to win this election.

No man in America can live without Bush. ;)

Every one of these "hundred points of light" "sources" are all left leaning and very bias news papers and organizations who have a very long history of attacking republican administrations and downplaying, or outright ignoring problems and scandals when it involves their party. The New York times, unfortunately considered "The national newspaper of record" is one of the worst in bias reporting.
Most of those Quotes are a mixture of slanted half truths, things taken out of context, and outright lies. A few I read are true but the whole story concerning these is not being told at the web sights JJ is cutting and pasting them from.
Someone mentioned Dan Rather and CBS news, a great example of main stream media bias. These guys, after obtaining forged documents that were very scandalous for Bush, couldn't even wait to see if they were authentic. they put it out as quick as they could hoping it would hurt bush and help their guy. As a result their ratings are in the toilet and it will be a long time before their a trusted news source again.
Thanks for the compliment Phil...

Last edited:
YES, KERRY WANTS TO HAVE ONE ON ONE TALKS WITH NORTH KOREA!

IT MIGHT JUST WORK! HEY, JOHN KERRY HAS A SPECIAL PLACE IN THE HEARTS OF NORTH KOREAN LEADERS! REMEMBER HE WAS THE GUY WHO WENT OVER TO NORTH KOREA (OUR ENEMY)DURING VIETNAM AND SOLD OUR SOLDIERS OUT! MAYBE HE SHOULD TAKE JANE FONDA WITH HIM! IT MIGHT WORK! HE'S A GENIUS! I'LL BET HE'D LIKE TO HAVE SOME 'TALKS' WITH OSAMA BIN LADIN AS WELL. MAYBE ZACHARIAS MUSSAWI OR SOME OF OUR OTHER 'MISUNDERSTOOD' ENEMIES. I AM SURE THEY HAVE VALID REASONS FOR CUTTING THE HEADS OFF CIVILIANS! GOSH, THEY COULD HAVE SOME TEA AND BASH ON AMERICA. THAT WOULD BE SPECIAL. :) GO JOHN KERRY. :mad:

MiniYates said:
Onsided or not I thought that movie was really funny. That scene when the Bin Ladens fly out of America on september 13 and they play the song "we gotta get out of this place" cracked me up.
When I think of Bush these days it kinda makes me long back for Bill Clinton...the worst thing he did was fuck around! I´m with Phil on this one....never Bush again...

true, we know who Bush is now, what lats said earlier was correct in regards to the bin laden family...they disowned him a long time ago, i know and was friends with one of his "technical" nephews before he died in a car accident

Moore is at least honest we he admits the film is not entirely honest, but we as people get what we deserve if we only believe what we see in political ads whether it's a movie like farenheit or the despicable swift boat veteran for truth ads

it's amazing that we can criticize Kerry for shit from 3 decades ago, while Bush slumbered around in a drunken haze till his early 40's

big pp said:
Every one of these "hundred points of light" "sources" are all left leaning and very bias news papers and organizations who have a very long history of attacking republican administrations and downplaying, or outright ignoring problems and scandals when it involves their party. The New York times, unfortunately considered "The national newspaper of record" is one of the worst in bias reporting.
Most of those Quotes are a mixture of slanted half truths, things taken out of context, and outright lies. A few I read are true but the whole story concerning these is not being told at the web sights JJ is cutting and pasting them from.
Someone mentioned Dan Rather and CBS news, a great example of main stream media bias. These guys, after obtaining forged documents that were very scandalous for Bush, couldn't even wait to see if they were authentic. they put it out as quick as they could hoping it would hurt bush and help their guy. As a result their ratings are in the toilet and it will be a long time before their a trusted news source again.

funny u talk about taking things out of context, that is exactly what the repubs do to make something kerry said fit the rigid yet "flexible" image they want him to portray

I mean it is disgusting how they distorted what he said in the first debate

meanwhile Cheney lies right through his teeth to our faces over and over again

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear