over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Farenheight 9/11

lest we all forget he couldnt fuckin make the football at andover, so he became a.......male cheerleader.....go america go!

and just so everyone is clear, i am an independent, a free thinker, the facts have spoken to me, the facts make themselves hard to put Bush back in office

Mr_Magoo said:
Moore is at least honest we he admits the film is not entirely honest, but we as people get what we deserve if we only believe what we see in political ads whether it's a movie like farenheit or the despicable swift boat veteran for truth ads

Difference is that many Democrats promoted the movie as the truth even
though they knew it was fiction in order to deceive potential voters.
The Swift Boat ads were made by vets who served in the same units with
Kerry and wanted a forum to express their opinions. The ads were not
promoted by Republicans, in fact many Republicans denounced the ads.
I don't remember one Democrat serving in Congress who had the balls
to denounce Moore. There may have been a few but I did not hear one.

it's amazing that we can criticize Kerry for shit from 3 decades ago, while Bush slumbered around in a drunken haze till his early 40's

Huge difference here. What Kerry did had a huge impact on vets that
had either finished or were still in their tour of duty in Vietnam. Kerry had
accused thousands soldiers of war crimes that probably made a negative
impact of their lives after they got home.

Bush admitted that before he held a public office that he had a drinking
problem. He stopped drinking and became more responsible as he got
older. This was a personal matter between himself and his family and
did not affect the public in any way. Therefore it should be a closed matter.

I am with Kerry on some of the points like Iraq, domestic issues, health care etc... However this with having bilateral talks with north Korea is something i don´t agree on. On this issue I think Bush has the right policy. It is so important that I just might go for him because of that even if I disagree very much with other policys of his administration. If Kerry would get his way with North Korea they could just keep on torturing their own for another 50 years. In the same time i´m afraid that Bush might do something stupid and worsen up the situation even more. Man....this issue makes my head spin!

MiniYates said:
I am with Kerry on some of the points like Iraq, domestic issues, health care etc...
It makes me sick to hear about how a liberal can FIX health care. All they want to do is socialize it - make it available to everyone. If you want to know how well this works, just look N to Canada. If someone in Canada wants GOOD health care or a procedure done that the GOVERNMENT PLAN doesn't cover or WON'T (yes the government literally dictates who lives and dies) they come to the good ol' USA where health care isn't over-regulated (YET). There's no doctors in Canada that have the expertise to do these specialized operations cause they all moved to the USA (or elsewhere) where they get paid for doing it. Doctors don't get paid SQUAT under socialized helth care. If you don't believe me ask any doc in the US that is operating under an HMO plan. Insurance company dictates WHAT he can do/charge for and what type of procedures are NOT allowed to do (yes - same as I explained about Canada). But - the government doesn't socialize health care in the USA so you can still find docs to do procedures.

I know I know nothing about politics. But there are two things that I do know, friends should never discuss politics and religion. We have threads about both at the moment. Please don't let these issues get everyone so heated that they some ridiculous stuff to good people. Not saying that it has, I just don't want Xcel to add another post to his ever growing count just to lock this up. :p

I am not about to loose any friends over this crap.
I am here for bodybuilding... i just like throwing "facts" out there and letting people cry "conspiracy theory"....
I could care less about Kerry... i just HATE BUSH.
I am Anti-anything-BUSH.

He is high-tech fucking Hitler. I oppose the war and any other decision he made... he is taking our rights away... little by little.
No more Prohormones... he specifically stated comments about "STEROIDS" during his big mouthed bullshit State of the Union address... making us look like crack dealers and abusers.
There are SO many other problems with drugs out there that are WAY more serious... but yet he picks on US.
He banned the only thing to REALLY help loose weight (Ephedrine).
He gave the 9/11 commission ONLY 3.5 million to investigate the WTC falling... (3000+ people died) and then NASA 51 million to investigate the fucking space shuttle falling out of the sky? WTF? Are 3000+ human lives less important then the fucking space shuttle?
I would tend to think so.
87 BILLION freakin dollars on a fucking WAR for Oil! Bin Laden was in fucking Afghanistan... NOT IRAQ.
The 9/11 commission ADMITED there was NO LINK between Saddam and Laden. NONE.
NO FUCKING WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION AS "PROMISED".
BUT.... there was SHIT LOAD OF.... HMMMMM .... OIL!

I can sit my ass right here and watch LOCAL news and see a fucking million ways we needed to spend 87 BILLION dollars on OUR OWN families and our OWN country. PEOPLE ARE FUCKING HOMELESS. Some children have NOTHING. You are 4 times more likely to be killed by your fucking neighbor then a TERRORIST.... But he is spending (asking for 75 billion more) 87 billion on a fucking 3rd world country that HATES US for being there!
WAKE THE FUCK UP... THERE ARE NO FUCKING TERRORIST in the US!
FEAR... FEAR.... FEAR! Go ahead and GIVE UP all your RIGHTS for FEAR!

God... if he gets re-elected (and will if he rigs the fucking elections like last time)... this country is going STRAIGT TO HELL.

STRAIGHT TO HELL.

JJ Insane1

billbomb said:
Difference is that many Democrats promoted the movie as the truth even
though they knew it was fiction in order to deceive potential voters.
The Swift Boat ads were made by vets who served in the same units with
Kerry and wanted a forum to express their opinions. The ads were not
promoted by Republicans, in fact many Republicans denounced the ads.
I don't remember one Democrat serving in Congress who had the balls
to denounce Moore. There may have been a few but I did not hear one.

Huge difference here. What Kerry did had a huge impact on vets that
had either finished or were still in their tour of duty in Vietnam. Kerry had
accused thousands soldiers of war crimes that probably made a negative
impact of their lives after they got home.

Bush admitted that before he held a public office that he had a drinking
problem. He stopped drinking and became more responsible as he got
older. This was a personal matter between himself and his family and
did not affect the public in any way. Therefore it should be a closed matter.

really, what dems promoted it as truth? (this is a sarcastic response but i also am curious who promoted it as truth if anyone in fact did)

prove what Kerry did had a negative impact on people who still were on tours in nam, not just speculation

and the swift boat ads were not made by anyone who literally served with Kerry, thats what people dont understand, no one served on his boat, and the doctor who claims to have treated him has his name no where near the medical form ( and for those who folllow politics, these ads were done by the same sleazballs who pulled these dirty tactics against John Mccain in the primarys againt Bush a while back)

so basically i can sit home in my parents basement, shoot up, snort everything and drink anything and then become "born again" and be a better person than someone who has been out there doing what they believe is right, and in someone's view, messing up along the way, but is still out there and trying to make a difference

JJ INSANE1 said:
I am not about to loose any friends over this crap.
I am here for bodybuilding... i just like throwing "facts" out there and letting people cry "conspiracy theory"....
I could care less about Kerry... i just HATE BUSH.
I am Anti-anything-BUSH.

He is high-tech fucking Hitler. I oppose the war and any other decision he made... he is taking our rights away... little by little.
No more Prohormones... he specifically stated comments about "STEROIDS" during his big mouthed bullshit State of the Union address... making us look like crack dealers and abusers.
There are SO many other problems with drugs out there that are WAY more serious... but yet he picks on US.
He gave the 9/11 commission ONLY 3.5 million to investigate the WTC falling... (3000+ people died) and then NASA 51 million to investigate the fucking space shuttle falling out of the sky? WTF? Are 3000+ human lives less important then the fucking space shuttle?
I would tend to think so.
87 BILLION freakin dollars on a fucking WAR for Oil! Bin Laden was in fucking Afghanistan... NOT IRAQ.
The 9/11 commission ADMITED there was NO LINK between Saddam and Laden. NONE.
NO FUCKING WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION AS "PROMISED".
BUT.... there was SHIT LOAD OF.... HMMMMM .... OIL!

I can sit my ass right here and watch LOCAL news and see a fucking million ways we needed to spend 87 BILLION dollars on OUR OWN families and our OWN country. PEOPLE ARE FUCKING HOMELESS. Some children have NOTHING. You are 4 times more likely to be killed by your fucking neighbor then a TERRORIST.... But he is spending (asking for 75 billion more) 87 billion on a fucking 3rd world country that HATES US for being there!
WAKE THE FUCK UP... THERE ARE NO FUCKING TERRORIST in the US!
FEAR... FEAR.... FEAR! Go ahead and GIVE UP all your RIGHTS for FEAR!

God... if he gets re-elected (and will if he rigs the fucking elections like last time)... this country is going STRAIGT TO HELL.

STRAIGHT TO HELL.

JJ Insane1

i'll agree bout the roids issue, but the prohormone issue is being pushed heavily by a dem, joe biden whom I admire but he is ignorant when it comes to these issues

i know, all he runs on is fear, and sadly, one of the biggest fuck-ups militarily and intellectually might be enough to influence the sheep enough

JJ INSANE1 said:
I'm tired of arguing over "politics" - this is a bb'ing board. To blame the president for a direction our society is going is ludicrous. I ask you if you think Kerry would have done anything different?

If you DON'T vote for Bush, then who do you think gets into office - the Libertarian?!?! You need to wake up. I can see how you don't like what you think Bush represents, but replacing him with Kerry will only move this country BACKWARDS.

If voting for someone else moves us backwards... then i say VOTE for someone else LETS GO BACKWARDS..... cause right now, FORWARD is aimed straight for hell!

Lets have a president who like BLOWJOBS instead of KILLING.

CLINTON GOT FUCKED..... BUSH IS FUCKING US.

Bush is DIRECTLY responsible for the WORST fuckup in military history.

READ: POSTED TODAY BY 'World News" (not just a conspiracy sight..REAL NEWS)

**broken link removed**

Those fucking towel heads HATE us ... and there country is turning into a disease infested, looted shit hole... just like BUSH is turning ours into by ignoring what is need HERE.

Look on WWW.WORLDNEWS.COM and show me ONE positive remark about BUSH or America?

JJ Insane1

Last edited:
I dont read news media or watch TV news. It's mainly controlled by liberal-backed brainwashing, just like our public schools are turning into.

It's a very biased medium and is a good way to get a one-sided view.

xcelbeyond said:
I dont read news media or watch TV news. It's mainly controlled by liberal-backed brainwashing, just like our public schools are turning into.

It's a very biased medium and is a good way to get a one-sided view.

DAMN! Something we AGREE on bro!

Seems the media just pushes me in the other direction.
Like i said... ALL you guys are my bros when it comes to training, bodybuilding ect.... politics has nothing to do with WHO my friends are or what they believe in.

So... that being said... i guess this is what makes us AMERICANS. We can CHOOSE to believe what we want. That is something they cant change or control... YET :)

JJ insane1

I don´t think any off us should take political topics too seriously.
I have lots of friends that have way diffrent political views and we do all get along. If someone disagrees with you, then just agree too disagree and get over with it. I would´nt put someone down if he felt communism was the right way to go as long he or she did´nt try to enforce it on me. It´s interesting with diffrent views on things and it would be boring if we all thought the same. Since we all do bodybuilding we are not that far apart anyway. Peace out from an American in Liberal Holland!

Ok... i will throw this one out FOR anyone to explain?

**broken link removed**

Damn, what a good job he has done! Bwahahahaha

FUCK BUCH

JJ

SHOOT

JJ INSANE1 said:
Ok... i will throw this one out FOR anyone to explain?

**broken link removed**

Damn, what a good job he has done! Bwahahahaha

FUCK BUCH

JJ

Cant argue with those numbers. MAybe thats why Bush aded all those military guys in his commercial, to make it look like more people had jobs with the govt.

well let's see, if you take a look at bush I and GW Bush, both had presidencies during wartime, which typicaly holds the economy at a standstill. Combine that with the shitstorm that ensued after 9/11, I think you have your answer. Wanna see that number plummet even further? Vote for your boy Kerry. When his droopy faced ass raises tax burdens on small business (which accounts for 7 out of 10 jobs in America) jobs will be cut in small businesses across the country because they'll be hemorrhaging $ to the gov't. There's two sides to every story :D

Because of "war"?
Thats no EXCUSE... Both Bushes STARTED the wars....

Dude... you think "Desert storm" was a freakin war? Oh... MY freakin God!
That was nothing more then military playtime. A chance to see what there big bad powerful weapons would do to there halfway armed victims.

There is NO war on terror. The terrorist are in the fucking country we invaded... the terrorist are the fucking idiots we went over to help!
"Inssurants" .... Bwahahaha... thats the governments name for "Iragis who hate our American guts for fucking up there economy, schools, buildings, and killing there families".

"Freedom Iraq" = Free the Oil!

To make it plain and simple.... NO, war is not an excuse for BOTH dick weed Bushes employment fuckups.
Bush & Greed is the reason for Bushes fuckups.
Disagree all you want... but when you get done arguing... just go back up and click on that unemployment link... it will be the same as it was before :)

(Btw... Jawbreaker... this post was not intended as being pissy, i do not take this shit to heart... so i just dont want to come off sounding smartassed ;-)
JJ Insane1

Last edited:
Call these "international incidents" whatever you wish. They are referred to as wars. :rolleyes: Like when you watch the gov't tampered news (sarcasm) they say "War in Iraq." Also Operation Desert Storm was not a procedure removing sand from someones rectum, it was a "war."

Someone here is telling me something, oh, George W. Bush did not encourage me to write posts in his favor, it is done in my free will. Thank you and have a nice day. :D

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws