over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fast Food Addiction

I love eating fast food, but I limit it. Cheeseburgers, BBQ, pizza, fries, ice cream, desserts, cheesy stuff, etc, etc....I like them all. The more often you eat healthy, the less you crave the other stuff, but it will be a cold day in hell if i ever got to the point of never having 'unhealthy' foods. I will never be on stage, I eat healthier as I age, I have alcohol maybe 1-3x/yr if that, and I stay active and do daily cardio and weight training 3-5x/wk, etc, etc.......but I will always find time to have a few big fat cheesy burgers, or BBQ, or fries.

If my sole paycheck was reliant on bodybuilding, then i'd be stricter for that only reason, but thank God it isn't.

I can still look good and be healthy finding ways to have 'some' of it in there:)

But yea to some of the piosts above, a lot of people eat that shit all day long every day out of the year with a side of salad, lol. Their grocery carts are full of just junk food with nothing healthy...and they are for the most part, inactive. I could never live that lifestyle....at least not more than a few days:D

Very rarely...but...when I do, it will ALWAYS be the OG Chicken Sandwich (2 of them) with extra Mayo from Burger King. I won't even entertain the thought of something better lol...only thing comparable would be BK's Chicken Fries.

I love eating fast food, but I limit it. Cheeseburgers, BBQ, pizza, fries, ice cream, desserts, cheesy stuff, etc, etc....I like them all. The more often you eat healthy, the less you crave the other stuff, but it will be a cold day in hell if i ever got to the point of never having 'unhealthy' foods. I will never be on stage, I eat healthier as I age, I have alcohol maybe 1-3x/yr if that, and I stay active and do daily cardio and weight training 3-5x/wk, etc, etc.......but I will always find time to have a few big fat cheesy burgers, or BBQ, or fries.

If my sole paycheck was reliant on bodybuilding, then i'd be stricter for that only reason, but thank God it isn't.

I can still look good and be healthy finding ways to have 'some' of it in there:)

But yea to some of the piosts above, a lot of people eat that shit all day long every day out of the year with a side of salad, lol. Their grocery carts are full of just junk food with nothing healthy...and they are for the most part, inactive. I could never live that lifestyle....at least not more than a few days:D
My problem with dating is this... I'm ALWAYS moving and doing something.
Some of these females(especially at this age ~50) just want you to sit eating cheetos and bullshit after work.
Just like Sammy said ... "I can't drive 55!!"
I can't freaking sit underneath some female watching brain dead TV/movies while eating bullshit.
I'll work out, Run, etc until it's close to bed time. Eat something then sleep.

Would a panel like this work with reverse t3 added?

Yes with the add on Reverse t3. If it's high you have too much blocking t3 receptors. You want at least a 20:1 ratioof free t3 to Rt3 If this is not the case in my experience only supplementing t3 helps. T4 would just get converted to Rt3

So i have always battled weight my whole life. At 19 I weighed 342 lbs with a 52-54" waist. In 5 years I got down to 220 with a 34" waist. Now at 55 I fluctuate between 260-275. Not obese, more of a powerlift build then bodybuilder. I'm working extra hard to change that this year! I've always worked out and the one thing that can still haunt me is fast food. And I mean all of them. I have now made it 40 days with zero fast food. I feel so much better (mood, flexibility, energy etc). I never went weeks eating it but damn if a few days of it just punishes me. And of course television shoves it down your throat with advertising. And it is so easy to get with a fast food place every dang 50 yards and on every corner of every street.

Does anybody else ever battle this? Not to sound weak minded, I know its all about the dedication.
your dedication is out of this world i was doing a diet plan and it worked so efficiently that from having a chubby body i am becoming skinny eating a lot of fast food now a days like ham burger fries and best tacos in San Antonio but aint helping it can you suggest something

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear