over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fast Food Addiction

I’ve never been a fast foodie. Prepped Tupperware is/has been my life for decades. I routinely join friends n family for restaurant lunches/ dinner/ special occasions, and have coffee. For most this overkill but it makes me happy. By now, no one even comments. It’s a given. I humorously consider myself a top 15 Olympia contender in the kitchen. 20 yrs ago, in my 30’s, I decided to do something completely out of the norm for me n ordered a 20 pack of tacos 🌮 from Taco Bell n washed it down with a huge Diet Coke. At 300+ lbs, that wasn’t abnormal portion size. I was f.. kn sick to my stomach for the entire day. I thanked my body for reminding me how bad that choice was n never looked back.

Honestly, I just look around at the general population in the supermarket, or almost anywhere in public for that matter - and think... Do i want to look like these people?
The answer is obviously NO. Look at peoples shopping carts/trolleys - 99% junk, with the minimal amount of meat/animal product being pretty much the only thing worth eating.

Whatever thoughts or feelings you need to fuel your process whether ugly/dark/good/bad - its all benefical if you channel it.

Admittedly sometimes I am absolutely fucking disgusted by people, so what? If you need to feign superiority to get the results, then do it.

The worst thing in the world is to think that 'everybody is equal' and these attempts to disolve your ego with this pretend 'niceness'.

Even if you have had ego death you need to force an ego to some degree, it will allow you to succeed in endeavours like not putting absolute toxic poison into your body (fast 'food')

The next time you want to eat fast food, go into the store; take a good look around and think, do you want to fucking look like THAT!
Lol we same same - my attitude and thought process as well.

My cart is usually cheese. REAL butter(not colored, refused jet fuel.. aka margarine) Meats. Eggs. Rice tortillas( made with real ingredients if I trust label)

I’ve never been a fast foodie. Prepped Tupperware is/has been my life for decades. I routinely join friends n family for restaurant lunches/ dinner/ special occasions, and have coffee. For most this overkill but it makes me happy. By now, no one even comments. It’s a given. I humorously consider myself a top 15 Olympia contender in the kitchen. 20 yrs ago, in my 30’s, I decided to do something completely out of the norm for me n ordered a 20 pack of tacos 🌮 from Taco Bell n washed it down with a huge Diet Coke. At 300+ lbs, that wasn’t abnormal portion size. I was f.. kn sick to my stomach for the entire day. I thanked my body for reminding me how bad that choice was n never looked back.
Agree. In my youth I ate a shit ton of fast food. These days it doesn't even sound appealing and if I do eat it, I feel like shit later.
Kind of the same with alcohol for me. In my youth, drank like a fish. These days, no desire to drink.

PS - I can't imagine what I would have looked like in my youth with a good diet. I ate a lot of junk food and got away with it as far as still being able to look good and make gains. I probably wouldn't be able to even walk if I ate like that today.

I've never been obese but I can relate to food addiction. When someone tells me they have issue with eating enough or gaining weight or complains about eating I can't relate. If I didn't care about my body I'm sure I'd be obese. Luckily I grew up poor and food wasn't always available like I desired. Once I was an adult I was always obsessed with being fit so I have counted calories every day since I was 17.

Same. If I let genetics be what they would be, I'd be a skinny fat near 6 footer with a weight of probably 240lbs not an ounce of muscle. Food was hard to come by, yet I was always skinny fat growing up. I don't count calories relentlessly anymore, it's not worth the stress. I just stay on HGH most months of the year and stagger/ramp cardio up from top of the year and then take off the last month of the year. I now hover around 205-210, see my abs clearly, but when I get on a cycle I stay about the same weight but clearly get defined. Probably go from 11-12% to 8% over the time. I don't go hard anymore with juice, but I do with HGH. 5-10 Ius of HGH, 150-200mg Test, 400-800mg of an anabolic ramped up, oral at the end.

I have a thin build so the muscles really pop, but food addiction is awful for me. If I do something it shows, and doesn't come off for at least a week if not two. I have a short torso so the stomach fat comes quick. I can eat real light, like during my last time off, and put on 12 lbs by just not going to the gym and taking off from gear. I ate an omelette for breakfast, had 2 different sets of juices during the day then had rice with meat for dinner for 6 weeks yet still did that. Imagine if I ate like a normal american.

Same. If I let genetics be what they would be, I'd be a skinny fat near 6 footer with a weight of probably 240lbs not an ounce of muscle. Food was hard to come by, yet I was always skinny fat growing up. I don't count calories relentlessly anymore, it's not worth the stress. I just stay on HGH most months of the year and stagger/ramp cardio up from top of the year and then take off the last month of the year. I now hover around 205-210, see my abs clearly, but when I get on a cycle I stay about the same weight but clearly get defined. Probably go from 11-12% to 8% over the time. I don't go hard anymore with juice, but I do with HGH. 5-10 Ius of HGH, 150-200mg Test, 400-800mg of an anabolic ramped up, oral at the end.

I have a thin build so the muscles really pop, but food addiction is awful for me. If I do something it shows, and doesn't come off for at least a week if not two. I have a short torso so the stomach fat comes quick. I can eat real light, like during my last time off, and put on 12 lbs by just not going to the gym and taking off from gear. I ate an omelette for breakfast, had 2 different sets of juices during the day then had rice with meat for dinner for 6 weeks yet still did that. Imagine if I ate like a normal american.

I feel your pain. I can go about my day and eat 2k clean calories and my weight wont budge if I don't do some sort of cardio/exercise. I have put on ~30lbs since October and cheated 4 times, 3 of those times being the holidays, drank casually 3 times and put on more fat than I would have thought cycling 2700-3500 kcals over those months. I scale weigh everything, all clean food and I know there are people out there who would have lost 30 pounds on my "bulking" diet. I struggle with it mentally all the time, currently struggling with it as I put in the work day in and day out and I struggle to get to where I want to be. I am on mission this year to finally at 38 to get where I want my body to be physically, but I know it is going to be a challenge. It gets hard to stay motivated when you feel like everything is working against you. Like I can't even go out to dinner and not care because I know I will be fighting that off for the next 1-2 weeks.

I feel your pain. I can go about my day and eat 2k clean calories and my weight wont budge if I don't do some sort of cardio/exercise. I have put on ~30lbs since October and cheated 4 times, 3 of those times being the holidays, drank casually 3 times and put on more fat than I would have thought cycling 2700-3500 kcals over those months. I scale weigh everything, all clean food and I know there are people out there who would have lost 30 pounds on my "bulking" diet. I struggle with it mentally all the time, currently struggling with it as I put in the work day in and day out and I struggle to get to where I want to be. I am on mission this year to finally at 38 to get where I want my body to be physically, but I know it is going to be a challenge. It gets hard to stay motivated when you feel like everything is working against you. Like I can't even go out to dinner and not care because I know I will be fighting that off for the next 1-2 weeks.
What's your body weight and fat? Maybe get your thyroid looked at? I'm 187 at 2k calories my weight would drop 2-3 lbs a week, and I'd be starving and eventually have no energy or libido. That's very low calories for me and I'm small.

Agree. In my youth I ate a shit ton of fast food. These days it doesn't even sound appealing and if I do eat it, I feel like shit later.
Kind of the same with alcohol for me. In my youth, drank like a fish. These days, no desire to drink.

PS - I can't imagine what I would have looked like in my youth with a good diet. I ate a lot of junk food and got away with it as far as still being able to look good and make gains. I probably wouldn't be able to even walk if I ate like that today.
We reserve the right to be better tomorrow than we are today. 2 of my favorite places on the planet are on the lake and at the pool in Vegas. There I’m surrounded by people who don’t have the heart to be what most of the cats on this board strive to be everyday. The best version of themselves. 7A7BDC66-346F-47B4-A7B2-6B6B2E1213FE.jpeg

I went to Shake Shack Sunday and had two double Shack Burgers with regular fries ;)
I enjoy it, but can't eat it often - my body doesn't feel well if I ingest too much crap. Maybe twice a quarter.

When I was a kid my mom made killer chocolate chip cookies and I had the extra fluff to prove it.
Nowadays as some have said there isn't anything I can put in my mouth that is more satisfying than being lean.

What's your body weight and fat? Maybe get your thyroid looked at? I'm 187 at 2k calories my weight would drop 2-3 lbs a week, and I'd be starving and eventually have no energy or libido. That's very low calories for me and I'm small.

Currently I am 6'1 195 and body fat I have no idea honestly. If I had to take a guess right now probably high teens? It is frustrating to say the least.

I have a physical on the 6th so I am getting all my bloodwork but last year in February my TSH was 1.63, so it was in range. If there is something else I should be testing, lmk and I'll ask my Dr to run it.

But yea, I am not starving because I am just used to this lifestyle, grew up a fat kid haha.

I do love the smell of Burger King when driving by one. Always smells good to me. Haven’t ate it though In probably 6 months or so.

Cage

I do love the smell of Burger King when driving by one. Always smells good to me. Haven’t ate it though In probably 6 months or so.

Cage
It always smells better then it actually taste lol. Im still on track though! Still have not caved. I do like this feeling. Thank you for all your support and encouragement guys!

Currently I am 6'1 195 and body fat I have no idea honestly. If I had to take a guess right now probably high teens? It is frustrating to say the least.

I have a physical on the 6th so I am getting all my bloodwork but last year in February my TSH was 1.63, so it was in range. If there is something else I should be testing, lmk and I'll ask my Dr to run it.

But yea, I am not starving because I am just used to this lifestyle, grew up a fat kid haha.
Get checked for how much Reverse t3 you have.

My cart is usually cheese. REAL butter(not colored, refused jet fuel.. aka margarine) Meats. Eggs. Rice tortillas( made with real ingredients if I trust label)
How can you mess with something as sacrosanct as corn tortillas. Rice? That’s just plain wrong.

Cheese. I got ya covered there. My wife won’t let me go shopping with her any more. I’d come back with a cart of boutique cheese and French bread. (Have you seen the prices of a loaf of boutique French bread? . . . can be >10 bucks where I live. WTF?)

I grew up eating cheese from Vella Cheese Factory in Sonoma, CA. World class. My favorite is the prize winning high moisture Jack. It is better than butter.

My neighbor across the street from my house was the cheese maker there. He had the most distinctive smell, one I will always remember, must have been sour milk. And he had the thickest fingers I have ever seen on a human being, like hot dogs.

I've always thought maybe my thyroid is off. I do less than 2k cals a week and barely move the scale down.

Get checked for how much Reverse t3 you have.

Benn reading up on reverse T3 and I don't think I have ever had my thyroid checked other than TSH when I go to my Dr, he never orders the full Thyroid Panel, so I am looking forward to getting all the numbers and evaluating them. Also been reading up on T3 and T4 on the forum in the mean time and honestly from everything I am reading, it seems like this may be my issue or the conversion of T4 to T3, but labs will confirm everything. Now way anyone should be eating 2k clean cals, working out and doing cardio and the scale doesn't move or you see results quickly in the mirror. I am sure I will be posting my lab work to get some insight in the next week when I get it back.

I feel like shit if I eat fast food.
Diarrhea, heartburn, upset stomach. Don’t have this problem.

I like sushi if anything I can have some crunchy rolls or anything tempura and it’s very satisfying.

Jumping in here after reading the initial post, but some people do better with an IIFYM type of routine, but as someone who had to quit drinking alcohol entirely in 2005, other people like me are better off with ZERO of some things. That's my suggestion: if you can't control it (and you're still struggling decades later), then cut it out entirely. Invest in tupperware and a lunchbox.

Lol we same same - my attitude and thought process as well.
yes and take it from someone who has experienced hundreds of ego deaths through many years of psychedelic experimentation, and quite frequent, shit I had an ego death experience 2 weeks ago that brought me to my knees in humility lol. yup,you two got the right idea lol. darwinism

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws